Raghav turns the tables!!

elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
On Monday Raghav will turn the tables on Ammaji... when the pundit comes he will come out with the truth of Ammaji.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

All are stunned... Ammaji and Jogi are like lightning struck them. Then Raghav claps and says wah Ammaji did you think we were all puppets etc etc... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rasia unite... 😳

Turns out I just woke up from my dream... 😭😭

Hope you all like it... do you think there is hope for such a track?? πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well ur dream was very gud....but i dont think d pandit would go against ammaji and raghav will believe sia instead of ammaji....he'll take up the advice of jogi bhaiyya and will support his mother this tym
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice dream but it will remain a dream
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even we all wanted 2 b lyk tht,bt....its nt going 2 b lyk dear...i wish raghav heard joginder & ammaji's talk,it wud b mre interesting...4m raghav's reaction we understand tht he havnt trusted,loved,understand sia stil...raghav stil believes ammaji...if he continue 2 b lyk this his lyf going 2 b miserable...
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well tumhari dream bahut khubsoorat hai dear but lets see if CV's take up this idea..but i feel pandit sach nahi bolega aur rasia juda ho jaye gaye n then raghav will over hear his mother praising herself infront of jogi n raghav will realize wht a big fool he is ....n he will run after sia par sia usse nahi mile gaye aur woh devdas ban jayegaaaaa! n sia then returns in a new avtaarrrrrr..hahahah dreammm onnn megha ...as CV's kabhi humare sapne ko sach nahi hone dete!
shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
haaha! for a minute i was really believeing you .. and thinking wow .. that would be so good! but somehow i doubt that will happen, but at the same time, this show has been going round in circles with regards to them soo much that its really getting old, they need to come up with something new!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good one Elgee.

And to think of it teh CVs expect that we will all be excited after watching the precap. As if there's anything to be excited about.

Sunitha - I agree with you. Raghav has still not understood or trusted Sia. Maybe love is there, but without trust and understanding, it doesn't help at all. Sia is stupid no doubt but Raghav's dialogues are very hurting.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BTW good dreams every one.
😊

I too dreamt that after knowing the truth, Ragahv takes Sia with him and leaves the haveli and they go to Dkehi and settle down over there.
From time to time, Raghav comes to take stock of the family biz, SIa visits with him then and they plan to make abortion illegal, alogn with some govt. officials.

supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what if raghav doesn't believe sia....and then sia dies????
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supriya.iyer

what if raghav doesn't believe sia....and then sia dies????

yeah yahi toh kaha tha usne..I think seeing the current plot she should die so that raghav realises that she said the truthπŸ˜†