Originally posted by: poetic

I know Megha .. I think they got irritated and angered becos of the FOSLA ๐Ÿ˜†

Are these people mad?

yeah dear n i just hope raghav sides by sia๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I was trying to stay away from watching the episode today but in the end i thought ok let me see. I am so angry at what they are doing. Raghav for once should know that his mother will never tell him the truth about this. He knows that his mother was having hard time accepting Sia as his wife, so why the hell he is doing this????
He should try to atleast listen to Sia. Unless the truth comes out soon I do not see any future for Raghav and Sia. I think i am going to stop watching this episode for little while. Apart from Gajinder no body is really happy in that family.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much..
we all watch the show for enjoyment but lately it is so depressing to see so much negativity
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i understand poetic..the show is going from bad to worse..sia anyways wins the stupidest lead award,now raghav is also coming as a very close runner up..joginder for chrissake..he listened to joginder..tht itself makes him the ideal partner of sia who listened to ammaji..great..these two specimens are the only educated people in the whole kasba..maybe what the show is trying to prove is tht education ruins ur logic and thinking power..
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Grrrrrrrrrrrr.....I want to bang CV's head....๐Ÿ˜กโ˜ข๏ธ...what sort of people they r...๐Ÿคฌ..only focussing evil,devil,cruel ammaji ๐Ÿ˜ˆ and r interested in showing lead actors most dumb n stupid characters in the whole world....๐Ÿ˜•...Haaahhhh....
Sia - Jhansi ki Rani bannene ki kya zaroorat thi...๐Ÿ˜ก...par nahi...she is fond of giving lectures...๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Raghav - How can he believes his brother n ammaji knowing all the aspects?????๐Ÿค”
Totally hopeless n crap episode...๐Ÿคช...Monday will be more worst.....n so on n on n on.....CV's have decided to show that always evil will win....๐Ÿ˜ˆ...It's better to leave this show n watch another comedy shows atleast they will make us laugh...๐Ÿคก.
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you all -- this is total crap ... how can they do something like this after showing how sensitive Raghav was handling all the issues regarding his marriage even Sonali ... The track that is now playing defies logic... The only reason I was watching this was the beautiful portrayal of Rasia's relationship especially after their marriage. They were shown as understanding and supportive but this is ridiculous... How can they show Raghav believing his brother after seeing how he treated Santosh and how could he turn his back on Sia after he saw her keep the nirjal upvas for him etc. She was definitely not faking that. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I have decided not to watch this any more --- I definitely feel sorry for the updaters. I promise to read your updates and appreciate your work... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I want to leave NAIDL but not the forum...

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

You know what friends, I almost feel bad for myself ... for watching this crap.

I really have to try and get myself away from this.

I also feel bad for Shreya who has to update this trash. Got news her son is not well, so am piping in. Wish it was not the case.

Raghav is standing on the balcony, angry and feeling dejected. Joginder ๐Ÿ˜ก comes and asks him what's the matter and why is he feeling so let down? Raghav tells him that probably Sia has not been able to forgive him for the past happenings. Jogi says that ain't the case and that though he hasn't had a marital life, yet he knows how a woman's mind works. Sia used him to get to Ammaji (or some crap like that) and that maybe now she is making certain other plans. Jogi tells Raghav further that he has seen more of life and knows thats the reason why Sia is keeping Raghav away. Raghav falls for Jogi's advice big time.

Sheela Chachi calls for Jhumar to take a glass of milk to Ammaji. Sia comes and offers to take it instead. Ammaji and Jogi are discussing about Raghav and Sia and how their plan is working well and that it has managed to cause a rift between the two.Sia overhears it and barges into Amamji's room. She tells Ammaji that she was a fool to believe that a Mother's heart would always want the very best for her child but here Amamji is actually all out to destroy her son's happiness. She also tells Amamji and Jogi she will definitely tell the truth to Raghav so that he also sees the real truth of his Mother. And now it will be a dharmayudh - either the truth will come out or it would lead to her end. Sia leaves the room, Jogi wants to kill her. But Ammaji says that Raghav's heart beats for that girl, as a result of which he left Sonali, and now they would have to be very cautious so that they can separate those two.

sia goes to their room and locks the door. Raghav looks at her angrily. Sia hugs him but Raghav does not respond. He asks her what sort of game is this - one day she pushes him away, while the next moment she pulls him closer. He also tells her that he knows this is a game for her , to use him against Ammaji, and that they don't have a relation otherwise. Sia is appaled but she tries to make him see reason by telling him that she had actually come to ask for his forgiveness and that she had not willingly done any of it, but was forced to do so. Raghav asks her why would anyone want to do so? Sia tells him that Ammaji wants to separate them forever thats why she had made up this situation.

Raghav is angry and asks Sia not to blame his Mother for her own mistakes.Sia tells him blankly that on the next day of their marriage, Amamji had called her to her room and amde the Panditji say that Raghav has a mrityudosh in his kundali and that Sia would have to lead a celibate life for the next 3 months. And that's what she has been doign all along. Raghav tells Sia that he would have believed it if some illiterate woman had told her so, but how can someone as eductaed as Sia believe it? Sia tells him that she agrees it's her mistake but then any woman would want to protect their husband. And though she wanted to tell Raghav about it, she could not because she was bound by the Panditji not to do somethign of that sort.

Angryu as usual, Raghav runs to his Mother's room (Jogi is still there) and questions her. But Jogi stops him and asks him whether Sia had told him that she had insulted their Mother in her won room? Ammaji turns the tables around and asks Sia that what mistake should she acknowledge, since she hasn't done anything. Sia is flabbergasted. As suual, everyone has assembled.

Pre-cap

Ammaji calls the Pandit and asks him in front of everyone whether he has visited the haveli after the marriage. As if ...

Observations

The negativity is getting onto me big time. Nothing positive happens. Never. Ever.

Sia comes to know the truth. Why does she need to go to Ammaji's room and challenge her in her own den? She could have gone straight to Raghav, told him somethign in earnest and tried to show him some sense. Is she mad?

Raghav takes sage's advice from his elder brother who is a wife beater and a near-murderer. How easy was it for him to say that they have no other relation and that Sia was just using him as a prop to fight against his Mother? Is he blind or mentally warped? Doesn't he know the truth?

I am just fed up and tired ...

And I am definitely mad ...

Poet,me too is waiting only till Monday episode,๐Ÿ˜• if the CV's continues to show Ammaji's part more highlighted,i'll not be interested any more in watching this show...๐Ÿคข..but,yes will be in touch wid u all as i can't afford to loose gang like u ๐Ÿค—coz only of this stupid show..Angry...
They have showed again that this show is only of Ammaji..๐Ÿ˜ˆ..She can do anything....Impossible word is not in her dictionary..๐Ÿ˜†..She can even change all the facts n figures in such a short notice as if she is having some magical stick ya phir Alladin ka Jinn..๐Ÿ˜ฒ..Shhhhhh.....all crap far away from the reality..๐Ÿ˜’..
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

I just give up....the negativity is just getting on my nerves..๐Ÿ˜ก

Pata nahi...kabhi kuch poori tarah achcha kya nahi ho sakta is show mein????๐Ÿ˜”
I was so very busy at work last several days [literally staying there]...phir bhi..would find time to see this show and today I was hoping ki zarroor kuch achcha hoga...par nahi??
You know after such a long and tiresome day..all you see if negativity and with no relief in sight...how much longer can one take it....!!!!!!

Totally agree wid u.๐Ÿ˜Š...I think CV's r not interesting in showing anything good happenings....they only know to play loud music,showing lead actors standing like a statue with no mind ๐Ÿ˜•,other people crowd seeing only what's happening ๐Ÿ˜ฒ????? that's it....they can't think beyond this...๐Ÿค”...
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: elgee

I agree with you all -- this is total crap ... how can they do something like this after showing how sensitive Raghav was handling all the issues regarding his marriage even Sonali ... The track that is now playing defies logic... The only reason I was watching this was the beautiful portrayal of Rasia's relationship especially after their marriage. They were shown as understanding and supportive but this is ridiculous... How can they show Raghav believing his brother after seeing how he treated Santosh and how could he turn his back on Sia after he saw her keep the nirjal upvas for him etc. She was definitely not faking that. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

I have decided not to watch this any more --- I definitely feel sorry for the updaters. I promise to read your updates and appreciate your work... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I want to leave NAIDL but not the forum...

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Same pinch.....because of this stupidity,we can't loose such a good forums...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sheetal, Elgee - that is the worst part, I don't wanna leave you all and the Forum. But we are compelled to do so.

As Sarada said, after a hard day's work, can't we expect a breather, a respite.Can't we see love winning over all these evils for once?

How can the CVs show Raghav and Sia like this when all through these characters were being so sensitive and understanding towards each other?