indiangal30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys we all were waiting to see more ofg raghav sia and since their track has started this forum is full of complaints and disappointments, this is what ya all asked for since ages. trp too is falling. anyone know the reason why

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritika12345 thumbnail
well i always wanted to see raghav sia 2 but they both are behavinglike fools in the show. and yes all other characters like avatar rangili dheeraj jhumnar are used as fillers and are being completely wasted inthe show. theme is going in a wrong direction. it has become like a domestic issue rather some social issue. charcters need to be explored or else they will loose their audience in a short time
bipasha81 thumbnail
hey kritika i strongly agree with ya but no use writing here. more you suggest the opposite happens, i have stopped commenting nowadays. let the cvs do what they want
kritika12345 thumbnail
ya bips i agree with ya. we wanted other characters to be explored and all of them disappeared . so lets suggest opposite. example throw avatr dheeraj jhumar rangeeli out of the show . lets see what happens now
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Indiangal, thanks for the post.

It's true that the posts are a bit negative, but when some good episode is shown, the Forum is full of positive discussion too.

The storyline of Laado is unique, I feel. The best thing would be to interweave two parallel plots, with a few sub-plots so that the interest level sustains. SInce the CVs are paid for this, they better do it. Also, there are lots of characters, including Raghav and Sia, who have not been explored and utilised properly. That is somethign that needs to be done and whatever the situation is, the characters should be kept rational and practical.
indiangal30 thumbnail
you are most welcome poetic, since ya re so much concerned about the show can ya please klet me know if dheeraj is still in the show? my friends are very curious about him and keep of complaining because of his absence. any ideas about him or if he is doing some other show please
angeleyes_9999 thumbnail
This is a question for indiangal30, kritika12345 , bipasha81 , nisha420 ... what do u like soo much about Dheeraj and Jhumar ?
indiangal30 thumbnail
not only dheeraj jhumar but also avatar rangeeli, apart from the main leads which are really talented i believe that some sub plots should be shown simultaneously
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Indiangal

I am sure that Dheeraj is still in the Show. The DJ track is an important track and will need all concentration becos the issue at hand would be explosive. It's good that their track is not being mixed up with the current track.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you guys....even though the Raghav Sia track is what we waited for so long.....we didn't ask for so much foolishness from those two, behaving like uneducated people and getting angry at a drop of a hat....so its not the track we asked for....we waited for a long time for a good track and we never got that....also the utilization of other actors is useless as they are used as fillers to a bad episode...i loved watch NAIDL and have watched it from the very first episode but if this trend persists i might not want to watch the show much longer.............there should be some sunshine after the rain before it rains again.