Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Priya,

I will just change a bit dear, don't mind

The CVs being Cvs ... what else can we expect?
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just saw todays episode. Siya is not capable of any action. She just talks big like she did today with ammaji seeing her track record she will yet again not take any action I think her revenge track has conveniently been forgotten and instead they are highlighting her romance track which if you ask is far too boring and. I cannot for the life of it understand what they are trying to show through this track.
Edited by sonia77 - 14 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

For an educated girl Sia can do some pretty stupid things.....i agree with you that Sia might not tell anyone and try to fight ammaji on her own.........i mean she didn't even tell sheela chachi about the vrath..............the woman who stood by her through all her trials................Sia cannot be trusted but i hope to god this time she grows some brains and tells someone about ammaji's evilness, preferably Raghav............woman if you can't do anything atleast get the help of someone who can...........i think all the other females of the house is much stronger than Sia because they have shown great bravery infront of ammaji's rule while Sia is all talk no action.

i agree..sia is behaving worse than the oppressed women in the house..santosh sheela and even jhumar show more grit than her..and how stupid is she to go barging into ammaji' room and make bhashans??????????????all she had to do is shut up and manao raghav WIDOUT involving his mother..and then give ammaji a heart attack by announcing her pregnancy in a few weeks...cooking halwa is not going to get u ur brains back darling sia....
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anu rulz

i agree..sia is behaving worse than the oppressed women in the house..santosh sheela and even jhumar show more grit than her..and how stupid is she to go barging into ammaji' room and make bhashans??????????????all she had to do is shut up and manao raghav WIDOUT involving his mother..and then give ammaji a heart attack by announcing her pregnancy in a few weeks...cooking halwa is not going to get u ur brains back darling sia....

its like u've written all of my feelings here dear.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.in dis way ammaji cudn't've done anything & even not able 2 instigate raghav.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tiny15

its like u've written all of my feelings here dear.πŸ‘.in dis way ammaji cudn't've done anything & even not able 2 instigate raghav.

Yeah dear agreed totally with u on this!πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx megha..i hope am assuming ur name correct..the show is frustrating me..am i incredibly conniving tht i can think of better ways to deal wid this or have seen too many soaps?or have the leads in all the shows taken a solemn vow to act as if they dont belong to the real world?
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anu rulz

thanx megha..i hope am assuming ur name correct..the show is frustrating me..am i incredibly conniving tht i can think of better ways to deal wid this or have seen too many soaps?or have the leads in all the shows taken a solemn vow to act as if they dont belong to the real world?

ur welcome sweeie..n yes u took my name correctly...nnnn agreed there r certainly more better ways to opt if CV's r ready for that change...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Aisa lagta hai they r 16th century CV'sssss🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meghaparti

ur welcome sweeie..n yes u took my name correctly...nnnn agreed there r certainly more better ways to opt if CV's r ready for that change...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Aisa lagta hai they r 16th century CV'sssss🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

hey yaar don't insult 16th century CV's .if u read at dat times novels or dramas they r quite more logical than 2days.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sia when knew the true colours of Ammaji, should have quitely go to Raghav and consumate the marriage. After 2or 3 months if she becomes pregnant, She would have last laugh.
Instead of that she went and confronted the old hag and her worthless son bragging about her illusionary strength.
Anyway, let us see what surprises the creatives hold for us.