smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
So, we have our Sia talking big again --- Sia ka sach ya Sia ka death ....wah wah only bhari dialogues , kaam toh kuch karti nahin.
SHe came here to teach ammaji a lesson and I dont seee even a wee bit difference in ammaji 's behavior / outlook. Infact, Sia is now happy cooking and cleaning in the house because anyway her motive seems unacheivable , then, why mouth big dialogues.
Leave alone going against ammaji, she infact is obeying ammaji;s orders so obedienlty that she mite jus lose Raghav again. Doesnt Sia know waht kind of a lady ammaji is and the tricks that she is capable of playing , then, why doesnt she try getting under the skin of things before actaully obeying ammaji's idea of that dirty vrath.
Infact Sia, u have become so comfortable in your role of wife cum servant in that household that u prefer to continue that way. keep it up !!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kya bolu? Hope the Cvs really do something about it. Big time!
geetruk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES . Sia is becoming useless... a door mat ... why both of them cant see through Ammaji is puzzling slowly beginning to lose interest in watching .. 😕
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
did anyone notice that sia is still holding a tray with tea/water/food no matter where she is going .............
somebody crush that stupid tray please .........
sia has been reduced to do just two things - carry around refreshments and give useless bhashans .......
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think sia wil nt tel truth 2 any1 nt even 2 raghav & fight against ammaji.hope doesnt go against sia again.im sure sia must make him understand why she did lyk dis,its all becoz of ammaji & stupid panditji.hope raghav understands her & stand & support her.wat u ppl think...???...
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithavarma

i think sia wil nt tel truth 2 any1 nt even 2 raghav & fight against ammaji.hope doesnt go against sia again.im sure sia must make him understand why she did lyk dis,its all becoz of ammaji & stupid panditji.hope raghav understands her & stand & support her.wat u ppl think...???...

For an educated girl Sia can do some pretty stupid things.....i agree with you that Sia might not tell anyone and try to fight ammaji on her own.........i mean she didn't even tell sheela chachi about the vrath..............the woman who stood by her through all her trials................Sia cannot be trusted but i hope to god this time she grows some brains and tells someone about ammaji's evilness, preferably Raghav............woman if you can't do anything atleast get the help of someone who can...........i think all the other females of the house is much stronger than Sia because they have shown great bravery infront of ammaji's rule while Sia is all talk no action.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Priya,

We are all upset at teh way the track is going no doubt. And in any soap, it's always the leads who bear the brunt because we expect so much from them all the time. I'd lvoe to remember that all these leads are humans too.

If Sia was upholding the vrath then it made all sense not to tell anyone because the Panditji had told specifically that no one be informed about it, since the beneficial powers of the vrath would be reduced. Now if she is really keeping the vrath or whatever, then whats the purpose of telling anyone else? If she had tot ell anyone, it should have been Raghav. And yes if we brign in the education aspect, then the vrath shouldn't have been observed at all.

Bas!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i think sia won't tell dis 2 any1.2 sum extent shes rite not 2 tell but only 2 raghav as he might b not able 2 believe it.atleast she shud tell abt it 2 da rest of pandavas or FF.
and now she shud go 2 raghav & patao him.😊😊
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smittu

So, we have our Sia talking big again --- Sia ka sach ya Sia ka death ....wah wah only bhari dialogues , kaam toh kuch karti nahin.

SHe came here to teach ammaji a lesson and I dont seee even a wee bit difference in ammaji 's behavior / outlook. Infact, Sia is now happy cooking and cleaning in the house because anyway her motive seems unacheivable , then, why mouth big dialogues.

Leave alone going against ammaji, she infact is obeying ammaji;s orders so obedienlty that she mite jus lose Raghav again. Doesnt Sia know waht kind of a lady ammaji is and the tricks that she is capable of playing , then, why doesnt she try getting under the skin of things before actaully obeying ammaji's idea of that dirty vrath.

Infact Sia, u have become so comfortable in your role of wife cum servant in that household that u prefer to continue that way. keep it up !!!!!

Smittu........very true yaar...........I feel i am watching another Kyunkii......Kasauti......or KGGK
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@poetic
its true she was not told to tell anyone........but she should have more sense than that.............i mean how can she believe that she should keep such a vrath, there is no vrath as far as i know in which you are not supposed to tell anyone............that rule is broken at the very beginning cos ammaji knows about the vrath na...........so its stupid to believe that she shouldn't tell anyone. anyway these things make very little sense. i do agree with you that this vrath should never ever have been kept. but Sia being sia..........well.........what can i say. 😕