Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
all of us are at it again the beta drama that we all want sia to do .will she or will she not seems to be the question on everybody lips.if she does then we will all gleefully see the culmination all that we wanted but if she doesnt then no hopes because phir se negativity will start and we dukiyaran's will again post dhuki posts in the forums
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

thanks for the update, man gajender was again taunting jogi which now i think he deserves especially after the whole pillow fiasco, hope he keeps doing the whole making fun of jogi he's hilarious πŸ˜†

actually manny i love gaji for it.he has a sense of timing in delivering his dialogues and he provides comic relief when things go serious.that sentence of his sun re sunheri tickles me
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update SHreya.

Seems I haven't missed anything; I did watch about 7-8 mins bas! And it seemed all rubbish to me.

@ Manny - If Gaji makes fun of Jogi now, it's becos that bas**** deserves it. How gira hua a person can be!

@Shreya - I don't think they will show positivity becos the CVs feed on the negative aspects of life only.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks for the update SHreya.

Seems I haven't missed anything; I did watch about 7-8 mins bas! And it seemed all rubbish to me.

@ Manny - If Gaji makes fun of Jogi now, it's becos that bas**** deserves it. How gira hua a person can be!

@Shreya - I don't think they will show positivity becos the CVs feed on the negative aspects of life only.

poet,missed u on the forums and evbn me slept early after me it is my son down with temp.about negativity i n the show .they shown enough negativity and will have to show some positivity sometime .poet have become so pessimistic,come on power of positive thinking
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..sia cudnt tell anything to raghav ALL the way back from the farmhouse?forget ammaji,sia is out to ruin her own life..the dude is ur husband dumbo,u have to talk things out instead of crying to the other women of the house..and how many times is she going to wage a DHARMYUDH?and then what she does...start cooking halwa and cleaning the haveli..u know sia is majorly starting to piss me off..what the hell is wrong wid her?
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

thanx for the update..sia cudnt tell anything to raghav ALL the way back from the farmhouse?forget ammaji,sia is out to ruin her own life..the dude is ur husband dumbo,u have to talk things out instead of crying to the other women of the house..and how many times is she going to wage a DHARMYUDH?and then what she does...start cooking halwa and cleaning the haveli..u know sia is majorly starting to piss me off..what the hell is wrong wid her?

anu u are right that it is high time sia got her act together first put her husband right and then try changing things in the haveli instead of moping and trying to worsen things by keeping quiet.atleast let's see what she is up to this time now that she has declared war again.let's wait and watch
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nothing gr888888 found in yesterday's episode except the Gajji's part..πŸ˜‰..Santosh n her brother part was touchy..😭.and yes,no words for our Rasia,raghav crying in his room;sia crying in kitchen....😑...oh god,lagta hai CV's ko kisi company ne free main Glycerine de diya hai..😊...taaki sab khoob ro sakein...😭.yaar,why can't CV's show some peace of mind????☒️
If they want to keep the show they should show Rasia to become one n then there will b true fight b/w Sia n that Budhiya as Sia tells her for the Dharamyudh........nyways,very liitle hopes from Rasia's part but still hope is hope..πŸ˜•...let c what's next ?????😳
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Nothing gr888888 found in yesterday's episode except the Gajji's part..πŸ˜‰..Santosh n her brother part was touchy..😭.and yes,no words for our Rasia,raghav crying in his room;sia crying in kitchen....😑...oh god,lagta hai CV's ko kisi company ne free main Glycerine de diya hai..😊...taaki sab khoob ro sakein...😭.yaar,why can't CV's show some peace of mind????☒️

If they want to keep the show they should show Rasia to become one n then there will b true fight b/w Sia n that Budhiya as Sia tells her for the Dharamyudh........nyways,very liitle hopes from Rasia's part but still hope is hope..πŸ˜•...let c what's next ?????😳

good one sheetal,yesterday was a waste episode except for the part they showed santosh's plight and her family financial situation which is not too great.RaSia ke bareme no comments as i have written already too much about them and nothing about the cv's until they turn a new leafπŸ˜†
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

good one sheetal,yesterday was a waste episode except for the part they showed santosh's plight and her family financial situation which is not too great.RaSia ke bareme no comments as i have written already too much about them and nothing about the cv's until they turn a new leafπŸ˜†

Haan,dear.....waiting for sumthing good to be happen...ConfusedStern Smile..everytime that evil ammaji winnig is making the show uninteresting....πŸ˜’.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poet,missed u on the forums and evbn me slept early after me it is my son down with temp.about negativity i n the show .they shown enough negativity and will have to show some positivity sometime .poet have become so pessimistic,come on power of positive thinking

I know Shreya. I have taken the day off and will try to think positively after I eat something.

OK, let me come back with some positive thinking. πŸ˜•

BTW, how's your son? Hope he's fine now.