Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

I would prefer sia wearing round necks or v neck tops on her ghagra rather than that colored ones.....also raghav should wear some nice tshirts he looks hot in them....rather than shirts!

True even i was thinking the same..........round necks like how rangili wears.......i kno she looks funny but sia would look better in them
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaSia

I agree. Stylist change is required big time.
Maybe I should apply for the job :)-
raghav se mil sakoongi then!!!!!

And tell him about your username ... 😉
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Ya agreed Poetic!!!!!!!!..........i loved their dresses during the park scene just like in ur siggy.....very good one 👏

Thanks Bholi. 😛 My friend's gonna be very happy.

I also liked her in that cream and deep red combination during the KUldevi vrath scene where Raghav comes in the kitchen to make her drink some water.

Also the blue and deep pink combination when she finds SOnali kissing Raghav's forehead. She looked beautiful in that colour combination.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

True even i was thinking the same..........round necks like how rangili wears.......i kno she looks funny but sia would look better in them

LOL I feel irritated to the core when Rangeeli is mentioned, 😆

But yes, I would prefer Sia wearing those type of tops on her ghagra - she's so young, why would she need to wear those collared ones/

Reminds me of the stiff British upper lip, all the time.

Since Rangeeli wears them all the while, I am sure it's not against the customs.
poetic thumbnail
Raghav looks good in most of the clothes becos of his physique. He was looking so cute in that white punjabi. They can explore a lot with him and not stick to black jeans only.

Maybe theycan try some corduroys, chinos and stuff with him. He would look yummy in a chocolate Tee and an off-biscuit corduroy.

Sia would look very good in a cream and baby pink combo, and the chunri should be toned down. And she should be able to let her hair down in her room.
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
raghav is so handsome he should wear nice clothes i mean to say that if he can buy 1.8 lakh ka jacket then he can nice shirts n jean also.yuck his jeans r aweful.......n sias what should i say ..i havent notice that dirty blue comdi with dhinchaik red bt little i know that she wear sunheris'.....
i had actually stopped watching it .i only read the updates...
Edited by foxs - 14 years ago