Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I think so ... thoda BP fluctuate kar raha hai kal raat se. Hope things get better.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I think so ... thoda BP fluctuate kar raha hai kal raat se. Hope things get better.

Hey,Poet....take care dear n don't worry..πŸ˜›..me too was much worried on their part but my cousin told not to involve so deep for such soaps as they gives mental stress...pls.don't think too much,πŸ˜•arey agar hum log sab aise apna BP fluctuate kar lenge toh Rasia ko kaun sambhalega bhai...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...right shreya !!!!!😊
poetic thumbnail
Arrey nahi, not for RaSia ... they are duffers anyway.

Work pressure bahut zyada ho gaya, with less sleep.
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think they will keep raghav siya happy together for long..thats because their track will become boring if it hasnt already!!!..people want suspense.not just watching a couple bonding!!!........why is uttaran topping the charts today..because there is too much suspense with the veer ichha tapasya track!!!....atleast this is what i feel...i wont be surprised at all if raghav siya fall apart somewhere as the track proceeds...because the creatives would like to keep the show going i am sure..and if the leads are living happily then whats the story going to be!!!..this is just my feeling....and the thing is that in lado there doesent seem to any other character bypassing these two...either they should do that...but there seem no signs of that..i am bored with siya..she hasnt done a thing!!!!.and this vrath nonsense!!!!..i will be happy if couple of new characters are introduced......
poetic thumbnail
Actually, I would want all the existing characters be used judiciously so that no particular track loses interest. Also if the show intends to show some positive changes in the haveli as well as the kasbah, then it would be prudent to include some govt. officials as well (not the leery DM) so that there can be enforcement of the various changes.

It's true that in any soap we have to be ready for the leads to be separated- they then will come back together and then the story starts moving again.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poet-i was just joking ,my condition was also like u two days back-over worked.
okay there are too many characters in laado like u said waiting to be used in a plot which shows progressive thinking and actions.so the leads may be ammaji,raghav and sia but as it goes there is a need to develop tracks which involves avatar ,rangeeli ,dheeraj,jhoomar,chanda,sunheri and gaji.the interactions and ammaji's governance in the kasbah with some honest officer coming to the kasbah so as to shake ammaji a bit would be good.rather using characters already existing introduction of new characters would be like making matters murkier and unclear plots would be all we will be left with.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yesterday showed us how stupid a educated girl like sia falls for the pakhand off a pandit and mother in law....even more idiotic was that sia was expecting her sasu ma excepting her....just cause her beloved son went against her.....
sia witness the humiliating behavior santosh is getting.....and she still expects love....her brains aren't working.....
coming to raghav and her....she should have cleared things.....but her silence made him even more pissed....another brainless action form sia's side....
oh well I still have my hopes high....cause raghav only trash a bouquet/plant....
so the moment sia finds out ...I want her to grab raghav ....drive back....and have the SR....
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poet-i was just joking ,my condition was also like u two days back-over worked.
okay there are too many characters in laado like u said waiting to be used in a plot which shows progressive thinking and actions.so the leads may be ammaji,raghav and sia but as it goes there is a need to develop tracks which involves avatar ,rangeeli ,dheeraj,jhoomar,chanda,sunheri and gaji.the interactions and ammaji's governance in the kasbah with some honest officer coming to the kasbah so as to shake ammaji a bit would be good.rather using characters already existing introduction of new characters would be like making matters murkier and unclear plots would be all we will be left with.

Ha ha, I know. I slept a lot and am feeling a bit better.

And yes, there are lots of plots and sub-plots that can be woven into the main plot. Like Chanda-Avtar and that stupid Rangeeli. Her truth needs to come out now. Avtar is a nice guy and he deserves happiness in his life, and not that Rangeeli. Kya choice hai Ammaji ka! Wah wah!

See any major changes in any society calls for implementation as well and thats where the govt. officials could come in- some honest officer who would team up with the pro group and bring about some changes.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poetic .men are from mars and women from the venus.that sums it all.sia is too idiot not to have kept her answer ready and raghav was hurrying her up all because ammaji asked him to give her a good news.khush khabari ka itni jaldi kyon hain raghav kheliyeπŸ˜†.abi abi shadi abhi bacah bhi chahiye kya.πŸ˜†

LOL, I think Raghav was not hurrying to fulfil his Mother's orders. But was hurrying maybe becos he realsied suddenly that he has a beautiful wife who was playing hide and seek with him. πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

I know, that would be a nice one.