something is wrong with the show

nisha420 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys i dont know why but i dont feel like watching the show these days, it sometyms becomes a torture. so much negativity now. it used to be my favourite show but dont know what is wrong. it has been saturated now. any suggestions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya i completely agree, its saturated now and we have stopped expecting, and also i read a trp post which replied that other actors are being wasted.thats true. please save the show. i love laado
indiangal30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i guess the reason is that there is too much of repetetiveness now. other characters need to be explored too. like avatar rangili chanda scenes and some cute moments of dheeraj and jhumar too can be shown simultaneously.unki story to achanak gayab hi ho gayi. am also a bit disappointed. wonder its out of top ten
nisha420 thumbnail
ya i agree seems we should not expect any other stories especially dheeraj jhumar one right now as cvs are only harming the show these days, that idiotic vrat track and santosh torture by ammaji is also dragging now. dont know where the show is heading. but yes i like raghav sia chemistry a lot. i want to see laado back in top
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't care for raghav siya because their track is too boring now I wish they would concentrate on some of the others. I don't know why but I find even siyas voice is becoming sqeakier by the day I prefer characters like jhumar and rangeeli atleast their attitude has been stable unlike siya who doesent seem to know wether she is coming or going I wonder if they wil ever show her taking revenge its so silly if you ask me I find myself switching chanels when siya comes on screen. I suppose I am not a great fan of siya raghav and apartr from their romance and sweet words there isn't anything much. To watch
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe what is needed here is some freshness to the track........ creative's need to change the story line.....show some happiness for a while....take Jhumar and Dheeraj story and form that. Raghav has still not left his mom' shadow.....he needs to fully come out of it. maybe a revolt in the village lead my RaSia against the evil old lady would be something new to see. I want to see some different things. Can't Raghav take Sia out of the Kasba...maybe to delhi??? even for the honeymoon they didn't go anywhere.....we need a change of story line.
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its all abt negetivity............no comments
bipasha81 thumbnail
i totally agree, dheeraj and avtar and rangeeli and jhumar, these four major characters need to be explored now, or laado will be out. some freshness is required and this is the right time. even i beng such a big fan of laado is loosing interst these days. lets see if something happens now, save the show
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me 2 want sia 2 take revenge from ammaji 4 all da atrocities she has done 2all women includng sia. initially wat raghav has done 2 sia i didn't want sia 2go 2 back 2 raghav. bcoz watever he did wid her was not pardonable as he broke her trust & faith which was a bigger crime dan ammaji's doing though ammaji was also involvd in it.
but now raghav has repented & sia had also 4given him. so now he has 2 help her in gettng da justice.
bipasha81 thumbnail
am tired of this nautanki now dear, bring something fresh please