Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

Hey I am back with my cup of tea. I do not think Amma ji will go down as easily. I do not think Raghav has any idea that his mom can plan anything behind any body's back. She is just nice to him on the face but always trying to come between him and Sia. Raghav has to be very very cautious and smart to figure his mom out.

nina the situation has been planned for a month now and has reached a stage where there has to be end to this vrath track.so raghav will surely wake up to his mother's evil face. just a matter of time
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hey,Bittu all d best for ur exams..👍🏼..even i've written the same thing to CV's ki if they want to show Beta track show as it is;pl's don't use any brains..😡..if u have short of the stories we can provide better plots than what they r showing..😛...

sheetal mehnat zaroor rang layega aur wait and watch
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update

Thank god Santosh is saved!
Poor sia, Raghav is angry with her. Sia'll come know the truth out of ammaji n joginder.....Sia blame ammaji to lied her......Sia decide go intimacy with Raghav at farmhouse.........Sia win.......Ammaji loss!
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raghav-Sia

Thanks for the update

Thank god Santosh is saved!
Poor sia, Raghav is angry with her. Sia'll come know the truth out of ammaji n joginder.....Sia blame ammaji to lied her......Sia decide go intimacy with Raghav at farmhouse.........Sia win.......Ammaji loss!

How do u know this..😕..is this only a guess or something is out rgdg.this track ????