Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes Nina, even if there was a problem, he should not have made it so apparent.

No sense at all.

I think the CVs don't know what to do.

CV's bhi bawaale ho gaye hain...aur akal kaam nahi kar rahi hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
We've seen all their stupidity for last few weeks.....
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaSia

@Megha: I was thinking the same thing myself. Exactly BETA track...

@Shreya and Poetic: Ammaji...ki to😑😑😑..Itna gussa aa raha hai... RaSia ki khushiyoon ki asli dushman hai😑
Today the RaSia scenes were so beautiful.....but like yesterday...even with the cute scenes..Not happy after the episode...
At least Santosh is safe !! But could not believe what she had to say to Jogi...her reasons for keeping Santosh Alive....Man is she a woman or a butcher..😑 How can she say without batting an eyelid...that she can get Santosh killed by someone if needed....but her son should not suffer..😑😑 I have no words for her!!!! Evil is all that she is...
Really hoping that the whole vrath track ends tomorrow as shown on SBB......dying to see some happy RaSia scenes..that leave us smiling and happy and wanting to see it again and again......😊 Its been 3 weeks since we saw that...😭........But I guess few more days to the 25th...so wait karna padega !!!!

hmmm may be it will end this week or next week dearπŸ˜† kabhi bhi hooo par katam ho jaye aur rasia come along against ammaπŸ˜†

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No words left after seeing the episode..🀒...how can a mother becomes so cruel n evil 😈 for her so called most laadla beta being knowing the part that raghav is in deeply luv with Sia....
and yes,the Santosh part - my god,what she said,if needed they can kill her anytime.....sabki zindagi ko iss budiya ne apni private property samajh liya hai...😑.
shreya,i've bashed CV's like anything.🀬..☒️.i don't know how much and what i've written,but,yes.....had badly scolded for this stupid move in Rasia's life..😑.if they want to copy the Beta track,then should copy like a movie only no need to use their brains.......i don't know why,but having a feeling like - Budiya will use Raghav emotions against Sia..😈...and will send him for a factory work.....god,pls.yeh mat karna..πŸ˜”....give Rasia some love,peace n happiness..😍..they need it very badly....I hope,Sheela Chachi will play an imp.role with Sia for this problem...πŸ˜•
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks sheetal my partner in blasting even i found the episode too idiotic,irritating and too trashy so i didnt want to do the update yesterday and then convinced myself and was reliving the trashy episode writing it all over.but morning i am bright and fine and my hope has returned,i have stopped calling that budiya ammaji .she deserves no respect for she is a grahan in most people's life in the haveli.to think of it sia saved her life and didnt even get gratitude in return.better to have left her to die
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

thanks sheetal my partner in blasting even i found the episode too idiotic,irritating and too trashy so i didnt want to do the update yesterday and then convinced myself and was reliving the trashy episode writing it all over.but morning i am bright and fine and my hope has returned,i have stopped calling that budiya ammaji .she deserves no respect for she is a grahan in most people's life in the haveli.to think of it sia saved her life and didnt even get gratitude in return.better to have left her to die

Me...too is trying to come back soon from this trash...πŸ˜•...yes,now next onwards no Ammaji word for that evil woman...😑...but,yaar enough is enough...😳..how much drama CV's will show in Rasia's life....fed up of this..☒️...pls.show some sensible tracks,.......😑
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ........ very disappointed with yesterday's episode ....... I thought Sia agrees to follow the pandit's just to win ammaji's confidence and trust but look an educated girl like Sia is not using her brains that she had married Raghav long ago and had followed her kuwaraipan ka varth for 9 to 10 mts .....she is also stuck in the superstitions ......... she should have told Raghav the reason as he already told that he can wait for her life long ......... and would have spend some nice moments in the farm house ............ the way she pushed away raghav it was like he is forcing her ........😑 bechare ko gussa nahi aaye tho kya ............. itna itjam kiya per haath kuch naa lega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And what to say about Nirjal varth track ending - what was significance of that ????? I am lost how come Raghav knows that his wife is keeping 3 days nirjal varth ... sare armano pe pani fir gaya ki yeh hoga . woh hoga ....... he simply said to break her fast he has ordered her favorite food ... this was ending of most waitable track ........😲😲

Ammaji & her good for nothing son.......the reason she gave for santosh to be alive was very disgusting ............Even Gaji was shocked to see santosh like that ............but these two have no shame ..

By the way I was the one who in a letter to C.v wrote that pls watch Beta full and then copy ........ see it looked like that they have followed my instruction .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... I will really love to see sia in Madhuri's avtar taking panga with ammaji ........ I want Old Sia back............

P.s ... I am having my exams from 31st march so would not be able to very active but will try to peep once in a while ....... u guys have great time discussing Rasia ....... after exam I will be back with bang ........😊
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hai Bittu,

Will be missing you. Try to come at least for a few mins at least.

Jogi is absolutely worthless - ab yeh bheriya kaise reformed hoga.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bittu all the best for the exam.dont worry will do well.
will keep updating u on the latest
poetj jogi sach mein kab jogi baanega paata nahin.woh sudarneka naam hi nahi lerahahai.aur sia madam usse kaise sudharanewali hai pata hai.kyunki she has already left her brains somewhere and first save u're marriage madam
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update ........ very disappointed with yesterday's episode ....... I thought Sia agrees to follow the pandit's just to win ammaji's confidence and trust but look an educated girl like Sia is not using her brains that she had married Raghav long ago and had followed her kuwaraipan ka varth for 9 to 10 mts .....she is also stuck in the superstitions ......... she should have told Raghav the reason as he already told that he can wait for her life long ......... and would have spend some nice moments in the farm house ............ the way she pushed away raghav it was like he is forcing her ........😑 bechare ko gussa nahi aaye tho kya ............. itna itjam kiya per haath kuch naa lega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And what to say about Nirjal varth track ending - what was significance of that ????? I am lost how come Raghav knows that his wife is keeping 3 days nirjal varth ... sare armano pe pani fir gaya ki yeh hoga . woh hoga ....... he simply said to break her fast he has ordered her favorite food ... this was ending of most waitable track ........😲😲

Ammaji & her good for nothing son.......the reason she gave for santosh to be alive was very disgusting ............Even Gaji was shocked to see santosh like that ............but these two have no shame ..

By the way I was the one who in a letter to C.v wrote that pls watch Beta full and then copy ........ see it looked like that they have followed my instruction .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... I will really love to see sia in Madhuri's avtar taking panga with ammaji ........ I want Old Sia back............

P.s ... I am having my exams from 31st march so would not be able to very active but will try to peep once in a while ....... u guys have great time discussing Rasia ....... after exam I will be back with bang ........😊

Hey,Bittu all d best for ur exams..πŸ‘πŸΌ..even i've written the same thing to CV's ki if they want to show Beta track show as it is;pl's don't use any brains..Angry..if u have short of the stories we can provide better plots than what they r showing..πŸ˜›...
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I am back with my cup of tea. I do not think Amma ji will go down as easily. I do not think Raghav has any idea that his mom can plan anything behind any body's back. She is just nice to him on the face but always trying to come between him and Sia. Raghav has to be very very cautious and smart to figure his mom out.