Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

that is what i saw in SBB as she tells ammaji that she shouldn't have hidden anything from raghav and declared a full war on ammaji

Yes, and she better do that.

Do you think Amamji will make it easier for her to tell Raghav?

Raghav will be in no mood to listen to Sia and what if he is sent to the factory before?
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes, and she better do that.

Do you think Amamji will make it easier for her to tell Raghav?

Raghav will be in no mood to listen to Sia and what if he is sent to the factory before?

i know like megha said she will do the madhuri act and win over raghav๐Ÿ˜†.probably she will talk to chachi about it and at least she will drill some sense
poetic thumbnail

i know like megha said she will do the madhuri act and win over raghav๐Ÿ˜†.probably she will talk to chachi about it and at least she will drill some sense

OMG.

Imagine Sia doign the 'bahon mein chale aaon ...' and Raghav being surprised.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know everyone is angry right now...........but i kind of loved the good parts of today's epi.....I loved how sweet Raghav was to Sia.....how innocently he was behaving......What i want to know is how did Raghu know about the vrath??? i was shocked at that part...does anyone know? the whole time i was thinking i want a husband just like Raghav.....he is perfect......but minus the evil MIL.
sang_hari thumbnail

poet gusse main kya kya liktheho.shanthi,shanthi poet,tabhiyat karab hojayegi

Word Count: 0

sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

I know everyone is angry right now...........but i kind of loved the good parts of today's epi.....I loved how sweet Raghav was to Sia.....how innocently he was behaving......What i want to know is how did Raghu know about the vrath??? i was shocked at that part...does anyone know? the whole time i was thinking i want a husband just like Raghav.....he is perfect......but minus the evil MIL.

priye love another optimist of our group.even i enjoyed the romantic track today but was seeing it with a knife hanging over their heads so that kinda spoiled my party
poetic thumbnail

priye love another optimist of our group.even i enjoyed the romantic track today but was seeing it with a knife hanging over their heads so that kinda spoiled my party

Chalo, I will sleep off my pessimism. ๐Ÿ˜ก
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well ho sakta hai raghav ko amma dur bhej de but after discussing it with sheela chachi sia raghav ke peeche pahooch jaye gaye aur kahe gaye.....aa gale lag jaaaaa๐Ÿ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG.

Imagine Sia doign the 'bahon mein chale aaon ...' and Raghav being surprised.

Yeah he will be shocked dear.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing dear!..Arghhhh ammaji u r so sick...n poor rasia..I hope tomorrow sia comes to know the truth n wins over raghav n gives inn to his love so that no one can break their relationship......Actually if u notice this track is quiet similar to the beta track...hopefully sia will tell raghav that whatever she did was for saving his life...n they come together!๐Ÿ˜† aur ammaaaaaaaa ki band baj jaye..I hope raghav n sia also come to know wht happened with santoshhhhhh!

@Megha: I was thinking the same thing myself. Exactly BETA track...
@Shreya and Poetic: Ammaji...ki to๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก..Itna gussa aa raha hai... RaSia ki khushiyoon ki asli dushman hai๐Ÿ˜ก
Today the RaSia scenes were so beautiful.....but like yesterday...even with the cute scenes..Not happy after the episode...
At least Santosh is safe !! But could not believe what she had to say to Jogi...her reasons for keeping Santosh Alive....Man is she a woman or a butcher..๐Ÿ˜ก How can she say without batting an eyelid...that she can get Santosh killed by someone if needed....but her son should not suffer..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก I have no words for her!!!! Evil is all that she is...
Really hoping that the whole vrath track ends tomorrow as shown on SBB......dying to see some happy RaSia scenes..that leave us smiling and happy and wanting to see it again and again......๐Ÿ˜Š Its been 3 weeks since we saw that...๐Ÿ˜ญ........But I guess few more days to the 25th...so wait karna padega !!!!