Written Update - 17th March

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
heart breaking episode-today the episode starts with jogi trying to smother santosh with a pillow but santosh struggles andtries to scream but only faint noise comes out.sheela chachi is passing that way and hears that noise and bangs the door for jogi to open she calls everybody and all of them they break open the door and ammaji pushes him away and tells him not to be mad as to kill her and go to jail.she says that santosh would stay in a corner in ahaveli and die one dayand if at all want to kill her then do it with henchmen and not to do it personally and get caught by police.shela avatar and jhoomar are shocked by it.but jogi in a fit of rage charges towards santosh but ammaji slaps him and takes him away and tells him that if santosh dies then his weakness would be exposed to the world.they show santosh panting for breath and breathing hard.chachi avatr and jhoomar arecrying seeing santosh's condition.

rgahav takes sia to a farm house and when they reach there he asks her to close his eyes and tells her that he has a surprise.then he ties a cloth on her eyes takes her to a pathway filled with flowers.he opens the patti and she sees a pathway filled with flowers.she is so happy but tells her that that is not the only thing that he has as a surprise.he takes her to a place where a table is set with flowers candles and different dishes.he tells sia to open the vrath by giving her water and telling her that to open the vrath he has asked people to make her fav dishes.sia is delighted and looks at raghav with love.raghav then serves her and she gives him the first mouth,but he takes it and lovingly feeds her .he then gives her the juice and then tells her to close her eyes one last time and takes to tree house where the room is decorated with flowers and candles

he then tells her to open her eyes and asks raghav how many surprises would he give.she tells him that the room is beautiful but he tells her that it is their suhaag bed and love nest.sia is shocked and raghav tells her to come along with him.but sia looks with fear and does not budge.raghav lovingly lifts sia and puts her on the bed and kisses her forehead but sia tell him that she cannot do it as she remembers the panditji's advice.raghav is disappointed and asks the reasons for it.he asks her why she keeps running away from him.sia tells him that she cannot tell.raghav pleads with her that he is willing to wait a life time for her but just tell him the reason as to why she doesnt allow him neear.sia watches him with tears not able to utter a word.then raghav is angry and tell her that he knows the real reason is that she is not able forget his past mistakes.he tells her that he had gone against his mother and all and married and tried remving her pain and yet she is not able to trust him.that only means that she will always see him with hatred and will never love him.raghav angrily leaves the places pushing all that is in his way. after raghav leaves sia breaks down and tells that raghav is not able to read her love for him.she tells that she will bear all raghav's hatred but will make sure no harm comes to him.

PRECAP-raghav and sia return to the haveli.raghav in anger closes the car door and goes inside.ammaji asks him what it is that they come back early.raghav does not listen.sia is looking sad.ammaji tells jogi that a knot has fallen in their relationship and it is time to tighten the knot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Shreya, I am in a foul mood now.

***** Ammaji ....
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
i know it is u poet.but iam sad big time today and hoping things will change next week
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear!..Arghhhh ammaji u r so sick...n poor rasia..I hope tomorrow sia comes to know the truth n wins over raghav n gives inn to his love so that no one can break their relationship......Actually if u notice this track is quiet similar to the beta track...hopefully sia will tell raghav that whatever she did was for saving his life...n they come together!😆 aur ammaaaaaaaa ki band baj jaye..I hope raghav n sia also come to know wht happened with santoshhhhhh!
sang_hari thumbnail
all u guys my heart was breakin seeing today's episode that budya witch at it again and i am also in a very bad mood today
poetic thumbnail
Megha,

Thanks for being the optimist one. If I now think of it, it's one of the most hilarious epis I have seen. And the stupidest one too. ☢️

Why was Raghav so impatient?

And why the he** was he assuming stuff?
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

all u guys my heart was breakin seeing today's episode that budya witch at it again and i am also in a very bad mood today

I swear Shreya.

That budiya is getting on my nerves now. 😡\

Thanks God nobody's around me now or they would have had it.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Megha,

Thanks for being the optimist one. If I now think of it, it's one of the most hilarious epis I have seen. And the stupidest one too. ☢️

Why was Raghav so impatient?

And why the he** was he assuming stuff?

Dont worry dear sab theekh ho jaye ga...sia khud theekh kar de gaye 😆
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What Raghav did, that did not make sense at all. he was very impatient and the way he was acting, every body would know that there is something wrong. Episode did not make sense at all.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

What Raghav did, that did not make sense at all. he was very impatient and the way he was acting, every body would know that there is something wrong. Episode did not make sense at all.

Yes Nina, even if there was a problem, he should not have made it so apparent.

No sense at all.

I think the CVs don't know what to do.