Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
oh shreya, its pointless trying to analyze RaSia's reaction to yesterday's incidence..........so dont even bother about the who, why, what, etc......its actually gearing up for next wks drama, so by hook or by crook they'll show a minor rift between them, ammaji enjoying a false sense of success and finally an angry raghav coz at the end of it sia has to manafao him and of course he'll love her even more after thatπŸ˜‰..........now isnt that optimistic, shreya.....i dont think i can get more hopeful than thisπŸ˜›.........
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

oh shreya, its pointless trying to analyze RaSia's reaction to yesterday's incidence..........so dont even bother about the who, why, what, etc......its actually gearing up for next wks drama, so by hook or by crook they'll show a minor rift between them, ammaji enjoying a false sense of success and finally an angry raghav coz at the end of it sia has to manafao him and of course he'll love her even more after thatπŸ˜‰..........now isnt that optimistic, shreya.....i dont think i can get more hopeful than thisπŸ˜›.........

haan sweety give me a hug .good going.they do have to have some rift where ammaji will boast of her success to jogi and sia will listen to that aur confession time and bliss in heaven.tell me sounds like a filmi story right.i am enjoying this now.he he heπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I know Sweet, height of optimism ... πŸ˜›

My main concern is why only the negative aspects?
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

haan sweety give me a hug .good going.they do have to have some rift where ammaji will boast of her success to jogi and sia will listen to that aur confession time and bliss in heaven.tell me sounds like a filmi story right.i am enjoying this now.he he heπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

And we can name it ... Kahani Budiya Ki .... πŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

And we can name it ... Kahani Budiya Ki .... πŸ˜†

poet iit should be kahani baddimag aur akkudu budiya kiπŸ˜†
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ poetic - me and shreya have already found out the reason behind the constant negativity......its coz of the unhappy and distressful personal life of the CV'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............
Edited by babysweety - 14 years ago
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ poetic - me and shreya have already found out the reason behind the constant negativity......its coz of the unhappy and distressful personal life of the CV'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............

Hi gang....back from the pooja....what a fun we did there.....and yes bittu agree wid ur point that's what i have named yesterday them as FOSLA members.....🀣
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hi gang....back from the pooja....what a fun we did there.....and yes bittu agree wid ur point that's what i have named yesterday them as FOSLA members.....🀣

actually mera vrath is going to end at 6pm.but there is along line for membership of FOSLA because every soap the cv's separate the loving couple.so what we should do provide is some stress busting classes and actvities that will let their creative juices flowπŸ˜†
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

actually mera vrath is going to end at 6pm.but there is along line for membership of FOSLA because every soap the cv's separate the loving couple.so what we should do provide is some stress busting classes and actvities that will let their creative juices flowπŸ˜†

Go ahead....me wid u....πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shreya
good idea.......we could use laughter sessions.....those people really need a laugh. FOSLA people have never laughed.......its after they were born crying they just continued that trend.....they really need to know what happiness and laughter is.