Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@RaSia
don't you think that Raghav is right in his own way......i think i felt disgusted by Sia's talk of kya yehi rishta hai pathi pathni ke beech main talk? I agree with what Raghav said....it is an integral part of that relationship ....Sia was just trying emotional atyachar on Raghav..... which i didn't like. what i didn't like was when raghu said i fought with my mom for you.......what does that have to do with anything....if you didn't hurt her in the first place non of that would have happened na....i'm left confused but optimistic...I think the creatives won't let Sia behave like an idiot for much longer. or i really hope they don't
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys, yesterday's episode was a huge let down😭😭😭.......i thought they're connected heart and soul and they can communicate thro their eyes, whre's all that gone......they have come together after so much realizations and heartaches and all that for this???????? hugely disappointed with both of them........
sia could've handled the situation much better than standing mute and pushing away raghav as if he's just commited a murder😑😑😑😑...............and raghav, what to say bout him......my god is he so frustrated or what, i mean khao peeyo aur kaam pe lag jaoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........they could have taken a walk around the place, spent some nice moments which they didnt get to in the haveli........his reaction and anger is totally unjustified and unexpected........
now that we knw that sia will get to knw of the truth, i am not worried but the way the CV's forcibly tried to create a rift between RaSia was totally disappointing..........
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@babysweety: if you notice this whole month all the tracks were forced. They had to make things move, so do whatever it takes to make it happen. It's been one clumsy and lane effort after another.
1. The month started with Ammaji trying every cliched move known to tv shows to keep RaSia apart. First the breathing natak on wedding night.
2. Then the most sought after excuse in all shows: resort to celibacy. Seems so forced on again.
3. The nirjal vrath was the biggest sham of all. Come to think of it, why was that ever done. I still don't get that.
4. The whole Meera track was so haphardly slammed in. Atleast the Sanjogi track was a good one. But the atrocities and negativity portrayed just marred the whole thing.
5. And just you said: the whole farm house thing was also half baked and forceful.

Something needs to be done with this brainless group of CV's
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

@RaSia
don't you think that Raghav is right in his own way......i think i felt disgusted by Sia's talk of kya yehi rishta hai pathi pathni ke beech main talk? I agree with what Raghav said....it is an integral part of that relationship ....Sia was just trying emotional atyachar on Raghav..... which i didn't like. what i didn't like was when raghu said i fought with my mom for you.......what does that have to do with anything....if you didn't hurt her in the first place non of that would have happened na....i'm left confused but optimistic...I think the creatives won't let Sia behave like an idiot for much longer. or i really hope they don't

yeah he is to a degree but then the entire reasoning is totally against his character. Their relationship was do muture, with a high degree of understanding. Where has that gone???!! And this applies to Sia as well. Sia has been behaving like the stupidest person. Hoping to see new changed Sia soon
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ RaSia - you knw the CV's of this show follows a trend very religiously and are very predictable.......they keep an end point in mind which will be aired at the mnth end and that will have high-voltage drama to come up with a solution, and the rest of the mnth they force their way to the ultimate drama...........
it was pre-decided that raghav would accept sia during the marriage, now the way they showed raghav and sonali aggreeing for the marriage was so unacceptable........believing in jadoo -tona and that too an educated girl like sonali sounds so dumb but they had to do it coz finally all the drama had to be unfolded at the wedding...........
they're following a similar pattern this mnth as well.......finally sia will come to knw of the truth and win over raghav for sure, but the road towards reaching that climax is so unconvincing and forced thats its really hard to digest..............
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

@ RaSia - you knw the CV's of this show follows a trend very religiously and are very predictable.......they keep an end point in mind which will be aired at the mnth end and that will have high-voltage drama to come up with a solution, and the rest of the mnth they force their way to the ultimate drama...........

it was pre-decided that raghav would accept sia during the marriage, now the way they showed raghav and sonali aggreeing for the marriage was so unacceptable........believing in jadoo -tona and that too an educated girl like sonali sounds so dumb but they had to do it coz finally all the drama had to be unfolded at the wedding...........
they're following a similar pattern this mnth as well.......finally sia will come to knw of the truth and win over raghav for sure, but the road towards reaching that climax is so unconvincing and forced thats its really hard to digest..............

πŸ‘

Word Count: 0

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: babysweety

Well said Sweety. πŸ‘

Can't they do somethign in a convincing fashion?

I was also very surprised when Sonali agreed to marry Raghav and was behaving badly with Sia.
Raghav had told her himself that Sia is his wife and that he loves her. Sonali even knew that Sia is an educated person and yet she was staying as a servant there. This obviously meant there was something more than she could understand.And what did she do? believed Ammaji that Sia ahs done jaadu-tona and married Raghav?
'
This is the problem. The characters should be made more empathetic to the situations/
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally disappointed episode yesterday was..🀒..CV's has messed up both the lead characters...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..at one moment they show Rasia's relationship so intimate and in another second,they behaves like unknown persons...πŸ€”.raghav needs to recall about their first nite....after that only everything became wrong....he even forgets that a day before only Sia hugged him n said ILU..πŸ€—..
totally,crap...☒️...CV's luv to highlite only ammaji's part...😈...on wedding nite of Rasia,she played a drama....then she came up with the 3 months drama...now,she has won with this honeymoon drama..😈...Now,when Sia will come to know all the bluff,she will declare an open war n v all know,ammaji will play another evil game..πŸ˜”...ghosh.....what a mess ?????❓
But,still...hopes r higher from Sia madam,that now she will use her brain in d right direction and will get her raghav back with all her love n affection...Cumon,Sia wake up....
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rasia,poet,sweety and sheetal-all u guys good posts-like everybody put it they are concentrating more on the negative ammaji rather than the positives.they are trying to cash in with the twists and turns that budiya's negativity brings in.the mix is forgotten actually all the characters become dumb when they come in contact with ammaji.pehle raghav,then soanli now sia god all educated fools.
raghav and sia were the worst kind of idiots.raghav and trashy statements and sia and her silence,yuck raghav should have told her he would wait instead of telling sleazy things to his wife.really he thought he was doing a favour or what.sia idiot stood like a statue.what a waste episode
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I mean, what the heck was today's episode? 😑

Had no head no tail, no rhythm nothing.

Why the heck should Ammaji control all the finer virtues of life she she herself can ahrdly be considered as anything but virtuous?

How silly! Raghav knew about the vrath all along - the CVs have made a mockery about the institution of vrat, either for religious or socio-religious purposes. How can they show someone as fit and fine when she is observing a 3- day nirjala vrat? Facts dear, the CVs need to brush up on that definitely.

I was holding my breath when Raghav was saying I got all your fave dishes prepared. What the heck! 😑 Thank God, he didn't say I cooked them myself. I would have ROFLed by then surely and then banged my head in frustration.

AS expected, the word 'suhaag ka sej' sent shivers down Sia's spine and she fizzled out. She can't tell the truth, courtesy Ammaji and the bikaoo Panditji πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘. Raghav assumes the worst of course. He tells Sia he is willign to wait for her all his life, but he feels that Sia has been unable to forgive him for his past misdeeds when in reality, he loves her with all his life.

One thing I definitely didn't like Raghav telling Sia was - I have gone against my Mother for you!
I found that to be in low taste. Yes he did go against his Mother and proclaimed Sia as his wife in front of everybody, but that is somethign that he wouldn't have had to do if he hadn't committed those mistakes. Agreed he has repented and come a long way from there, but that's something which Sia doesn't need to be reminded of.

Wish Sia could have told the reason. I want to bang Ammaji's and the Panditji's head together ... ☒️

They are back to the haveli, staright back into Ammaji's web of deceit once again. How I hate it.

Why can't we be shown some positivity and happiness, when we are overdosed with treachery, deceit and negativity all around.

That Jogi bas**** surely tried to kill Santosh but for the timely intervention of Sheela Chachi. Santosh did fight tooth and nail. It took Avtar and Gaji to break down the door and pull Jogi away. The self-important impotent j***. Ammaji has even the guts to say that Jogi shouldn't waste his life away in the jail for an useless woman and that Santosh needs to be alive. As otherwise, Jogi would have to get amrried again and there would be no way to hide the truth anymore.

Avtar was visibly moved, even Gaji a bit I guess. I want to see Avtar's development as a strong person now.

A <font color="#ff0000">RED CARD</font> to the CVs for messing up the episode big time ...

Ya true even i was not happy with 2day's epi........zzzzzzzzzzz