Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL, do you realise what we are writing now?

no nothing is making sense right now except that we have all come to the state where we want Rasia together at any cost using any underhand moves.so as to give the budiya the biggest nose cut in her entire lifeπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nose cut? 🀣

Wonderful idea Shreya.

BTW, what kind of tree house did Raghav get prepared? There was no door! 🀣🀣🀣
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nose cut? 🀣

Wonderful idea Shreya.

BTW, what kind of tree house did Raghav get prepared? There was no door! 🀣🀣🀣

gosh u're humor has improved.nose cut came about when i put budiya in shoorpanaka (ravan's sis)'s shoes.πŸ˜†
why need a door for the tree house.raghav's entire body was screaming khulam khula pyar karenge hum dono,is duniyase nahin darenge humdonoπŸ˜†

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

gosh u're humor has improved.nose cut came about when i put budiya in shoorpanaka (ravan's sis)'s shoes.πŸ˜†
why need a door for the tree house.raghav's entire body was screaming khulam khula pyar karenge hum dono,is duniyase nahin darenge humdonoπŸ˜†

Shooparnakha ... 🀣🀣🀣

Ok the next lines would be dedicated to your Budiya πŸ˜† from RaSia's side -

haan pyar hum karte hain chori nahi
mil gaye dil zora zori nahi
hum wo karenge dil jo kahe
hum ko zamaane se kya

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOl.

So do we get to see Sia in the Fanta roop a la Dixie babe in Beta? πŸ˜†

Ok sweeetie will surely let u know..but the way things r turings i m sure mrs sia will cross any limit now to get to his raghav..aur raghav bhi kab tak nah nah karegaaaaaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Yeah but the funniest part will be raghav would be dumb founded for a moment seeing sia in such roop ..he will be scared of sia's gutsss...n tell her yeh tum kya kar rahi hooo sia....sia baniiiii geetaaaaaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago

Word Count: 0

meghaparti thumbnail

Aur kya bolu?

He looked like a spoiled child alright. πŸ˜›

Yeah he wanted his barbie doll to play at very moment anyhow no wonder he looked like spolied child.....who behaved rudely for not getting wht he wanted!πŸ˜†

meghaparti thumbnail

Sense of humour - we have to have it handy to watch these soaps.

Imagine Raghav playing with a Barbie. πŸ˜†

Yeahhhhh sia barbie in sita nahi geeta roop aur raghav...........πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Yeahhhh there was nbo door raghav tum kitne besharam ho gaye ho dear....agar amma aa jaati check karne tohhhhhhhhπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

actually i am not worrying but upset at the way raghav handled things like telling sia that he opposed his mother marrying her was all rubbish.he could have at least not got angry and gone into a wrong conclusion.i am disappointed at raghav today

Mr.Strong disappointed all of us today....πŸ˜•
I like the whole thing when he tries to make Sia special.....but then the whole dialogue afterwards...especially that a husband has to be initmate with his wife....crap..😑
That is so against his character that has been portrayed for the last several weeks.. He has been so understanding of Sia..and they have been able to understand each other without much communcation......so where is this coming from😲
@Megha: Hats off to your optimism..You take the award in being the most optimistic person and the biggest BAWAALI of us all....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Kya kehne...we are all frustrated and angry with Ammaji ...but you're focused on the vrath truth coming out and RaSia happy moment.....Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar..πŸ‘
@poetic and Shreya: I am with you. Even after all the happy moments....khushi nahi hai. Its truly like happiness with a knife on your neck...and Shreya you said it girl..
Right now..I am trying to adopt Megha's way....!!