Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

I would have to say that Amma ji is one clever women and she had played her cards right. Raghav and sia played right into her hands. Hopefully it does not make that much of a impact on their relationship and sia would be able to mend it faster.

Raghav did not understand probably cofused where Sia is coming from. All I can say is, don't know where is raghav coming from.

I know that witch called ammaji seem to know how her son's mind works and she has used the one weapon in her hand the past mistrust against them.but i am still hopeful that things would be better next week,but this week is going to be torture
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I would have to say that Amma ji is one clever women and she had played her cards right. Raghav and sia played right into her hands. Hopefully it does not make that much of a impact on their relationship and sia would be able to mend it faster.

Raghav did not understand probably cofused where Sia is coming from. All I can say is, don't know where is raghav coming from.

Yes he didn't, but couldn't he have calmed down a bit. WHy make a tamasha of it in front of everybody?

One funny though - Sia looked as if she was made to stand in front of a cannon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
@ SHreya - so it means my BP will go on rising.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

@ SHreya - so it means my BP will go on rising.

dont worry mine is in the same condition but poet i am still hopeful that things would be fine next week
sang_hari thumbnail

Yes he didn't, but couldn't he have calmed down a bit. WHy make a tamasha of it in front of everybody?

One funny though - Sia looked as if she was made to stand in front of a cannon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

raghav is so emotional that all his feelings are transparent on his face and ammaji is there to put ghee in the fire.like that episode where raghav agrees to marry sonali after convinced by ammaji.it was a nightmare that day ansd one nightmare today
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Megha, you made me laugh πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot.

Let me go and get talli on water and douse my anger.

Yes, I agree this will only help Sia to know the truth but still ...

Yeahhh aur phirrrr. ...........ding dong...raghav manoooo drama hoga aur...how about sia taking a maenka roop n trying to woo raghav...n raghav all taken aback..just like madhuri did in beta.....yeh sochkar toh meri hasssi hi nahi band ho rahi..raghav in angry mood trying to resist siaaaaaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Well let us hope for the best. I do not think it is going to be that easy. Sia will probably have to fight tooth and nail for raghav. Raghav is incecure about Sia's feeling becuase they have not talked at all. There is always something going on in that stupid haveli.

Yeah that haveli is full of evil spiritsssssπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeahhh aur phirrrr. ...........ding dong...raghav manoooo drama hoga aur...how about sia taking a maenka roop n trying to woo raghav...n raghav all taken aback..just like madhuri did in beta.....yeh sochkar toh meri hasssi hi nahi band ho rahi..raghav in angry mood trying to resist siaaaaaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

I would just say

All The Best-
meghaparti thumbnail

Nina,

Yes she will surely have to do that.

See I so wanted them to talk there and spend some time. Because as you said, they haven't had a chance to talk.

Remember Sia telling Raghav on the 2nd day of their marriage, when Ammaji had piled loads of work on her, that she wanted to speak to him a lot but was so tired and that her entire body was aching. That was so real.

Yeah exactly but whatever damange amma had to do has done n now sia will ammed that damage by showing her love n affection to raghav!πŸ˜†

poetic thumbnail
Shreya,

I hope things turn into something better next weekend ... year ending hai na!

What a deafening weekend its gonna be!

Megha,

It's going to be difficult for Sia.

Raghav is beahving as if he has been denied his favourite Barbie!
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago