Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

That is what I hated Shreya.

If they understood each other well, he should have realised that there needs to be a reason. If she hadn't forgiven him, she wouldn't be there with him in the farmhouse.
😡

DId he forget their first night? He must remember that Sia had not stopped him at all, so somethign must have happened. He should have tried to find that out.

What was his purpose of going to the Farmhouse? Just consummation? COuldn't they spend some blessed peaceful moments together?

Dammit!

well said poet,when sia asked him whether only sex is marriage he replied that it is an imp part of it.but i thought raghav would understand and tell sia that what ever problems u have we will solve it together but saab ulta hogaya,it seems that witch has understood all her sons better than their wives
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Megha, you made me laugh 😆

Thanks a lot.

Let me go and get talli on water and douse my anger.

Yes, I agree this will only help Sia to know the truth but still ...
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

well said poet,when sia asked him whether only sex is marriage he replied that it is an imp part of it.but i thought raghav would understand and tell sia that what ever problems u have we will solve it together but saab ulta hogaya,it seems that witch has understood all her sons better than their wives

Of course ...

That's why she has their dor in her hands ...

Well he could have said - whatever it is, I am sure we can solve it. Like you said.

And why was he in a hurry? 🤢
sang_hari thumbnail
actually i am not worrying but upset at the way raghav handled things like telling sia that he opposed his mother marrying her was all rubbish.he could have at least not got angry and gone into a wrong conclusion.i am disappointed at raghav today
sang_hari thumbnail

Of course ...

That's why she has their dor in her hands ...

Well he could have said - whatever it is, I am sure we can solve it. Like you said.

And why was he in a hurry? 🤢

\
ur poet what was more upsetting was sia standing like statue when raghav was delivering his bakwas.couldnt she have come up with an explanation and told him that i need time.stupid woman😡

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well let us hope for the best. I do not think it is going to be that easy. Sia will probably have to fight tooth and nail for raghav. Raghav is incecure about Sia's feeling becuase they have not talked at all. There is always something going on in that stupid haveli.

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

actually i am not worrying but upset at the way raghav handled things like telling sia that he opposed his mother marrying her was all rubbish.he could have at least not got angry and gone into a wrong conclusion.i am disappointed at raghav today

Yes, I felt let down today.

Raghav has to go a long way. That dialogue was just so useless. DId he do any sort of upkaar to Sia.

And Sia madam, did she lose her tongue? Yes, I was also thinking the same, couldn't she tell I need some more time?

Uff! these two.
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would have to say that Amma ji is one clever women and she had played her cards right. Raghav and sia played right into her hands. Hopefully it does not make that much of a impact on their relationship and sia would be able to mend it faster.
Raghav did not understand probably cofused where Sia is coming from. All I can say is, don't know where is raghav coming from.
sang_hari thumbnail

Yes, I felt let down today.

Raghav has to go a long way. That dialogue was just so useless. DId he do any sort of upkaar to Sia.

And Sia madam, did she lose her tongue? Yes, I was also thinking the same, couldn't she tell I need some more time?

Uff! these two.

i know sia nmadam cat caught her tongue standing and listening to his bakwas.couldn'😡 t she have explained herself
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

Well let us hope for the best. I do not think it is going to be that easy. Sia will probably have to fight tooth and nail for raghav. Raghav is incecure about Sia's feeling becuase they have not talked at all. There is always something going on in that stupid haveli.

Nina,

Yes she will surely have to do that.

See I so wanted them to talk there and spend some time. Because as you said, they haven't had a chance to talk.

Remember Sia telling Raghav on the 2nd day of their marriage, when Ammaji had piled loads of work on her, that she wanted to speak to him a lot but was so tired and that her entire body was aching. That was so real.