poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I mean, what the heck was today's episode? 😡

Had no head no tail, no rhythm nothing.

Why the heck should Ammaji control all the finer virtues of life she she herself can ahrdly be considered as anything but virtuous?

How silly! Raghav knew about the vrath all along - the CVs have made a mockery about the institution of vrat, either for religious or socio-religious purposes. How can they show someone as fit and fine when she is observing a 3- day nirjala vrat? Facts dear, the CVs need to brush up on that definitely.

I was holding my breath when Raghav was saying I got all your fave dishes prepared. What the heck! 😡 Thank God, he didn't say I cooked them myself. I would have ROFLed by then surely and then banged my head in frustration.

AS expected, the word 'suhaag ka sej' sent shivers down Sia's spine and she fizzled out. She can't tell the truth, courtesy Ammaji and the bikaoo Panditji 😕😡. Raghav assumes the worst of course. He tells Sia he is willign to wait for her all his life, but he feels that Sia has been unable to forgive him for his past misdeeds when in reality, he loves her with all his life.

One thing I definitely didn't like Raghav telling Sia was - I have gone against my Mother for you!
I found that to be in low taste. Yes he did go against his Mother and proclaimed Sia as his wife in front of everybody, but that is somethign that he wouldn't have had to do if he hadn't committed those mistakes. Agreed he has repented and come a long way from there, but that's something which Sia doesn't need to be reminded of.

Wish Sia could have told the reason. I want to bang Ammaji's and the Panditji's head together ... ☢️

They are back to the haveli, staright back into Ammaji's web of deceit once again. How I hate it.

Why can't we be shown some positivity and happiness, when we are overdosed with treachery, deceit and negativity all around.

That Jogi bas**** surely tried to kill Santosh but for the timely intervention of Sheela Chachi. Santosh did fight tooth and nail. It took Avtar and Gaji to break down the door and pull Jogi away. The self-important impotent j***. Ammaji has even the guts to say that Jogi shouldn't waste his life away in the jail for an useless woman and that Santosh needs to be alive. As otherwise, Jogi would have to get amrried again and there would be no way to hide the truth anymore.

Avtar was visibly moved, even Gaji a bit I guess. I want to see Avtar's development as a strong person now.

A RED CARD to the CVs for messing up the episode big time ...

Edited by poetic - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have not watched the episode but it sure does not look good. I knew something like this would happen. I think that was Amma ji's plan to create a rift.

poetic thumbnail
And it happened Nina. I didn't expect it to be so soon.

I wish Sia could tell him the reason.
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i watching it now but dreading it
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

And it happened Nina. I didn't expect it to be so soon.

I wish Sia could tell him the reason.

poet it would come out next week dont worry.also guys raghav getting angry was too much.thought he understood her anad now ammaji has played her card of their past mistrust well😡
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poet it would come out next week dont worry.also guys raghav getting angry was too much.thought he understood her anad now ammaji has played her card of their past mistrust well😡

Dont worry gals..aaj ke SBB ki report ke baad sia will know the truth n she will win over not only raghav's anger but his love tooo😳😆
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

That is what I hated Shreya.

If they understood each other well, he should have realised that there needs to be a reason. If she hadn't forgiven him, she wouldn't be there with him in the farmhouse.
😡

DId he forget their first night? He must remember that Sia had not stopped him at all, so somethign must have happened. He should have tried to find that out.

What was his purpose of going to the Farmhouse? Just consummation? COuldn't they spend some blessed peaceful moments together?

Dammit!
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Dont worry gals..aaj ke SBB ki report ke baad sia will know the truth n she will win over not only raghav's anger but his love tooo😳😆

Megha I am not worrying, I am upset at the sheer stupidity! 😡
meghaparti thumbnail

Megha I am not worrying, I am upset at the sheer stupidity! 😡

Well dear dont forget if they didnt fight they could have never come back to the haveli n sia ko sach nahi pata chalta that amma played a trick with her😆
meghaparti thumbnail

That is what I hated Shreya.

If they understood each other well, he should have realised that there needs to be a reason. If she hadn't forgiven him, she wouldn't be there with him in the farmhouse.
😡

DId he forget their first night? He must remember that Sia had not stopped him at all, so somethign must have happened. He should have tried to find that out.

What was his purpose of going to the Farmhouse? Just consummation? COuldn't they spend some blessed peaceful moments together?

Dammit!

yeah would have loved to see those moments that were spoiled by amma😆