Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

all of u are right but ammaji itni jaldi haar maarwali nahi hain uska hum kya karein

uske lambhe latakte huye ghungat mein aag laga doooooo jaise hunumanji ne lagaye thai lanka meinπŸ˜†
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

all of u are right but ammaji itni jaldi haar maarwali nahi hain uska hum kya karein

haan yaar.....khud sheela chachi bhi kah chuki hain...ammaji ke mun main kya hai,brahmaji bhi nahi jante.....toh bechare CV's kaise janenge...πŸ˜†...heee...heee..πŸ˜›..v all need to wait n watch - ammaji's next step.....abhi toh m just waiting for rasia moments..πŸ˜‰....hmmmmmmmmmm.....so nice 2 dream.....😍☺️
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

uske lambhe latakte huye ghungat mein aag laga doooooo jaise hunumanji ne lagaye thai lanka meinπŸ˜†

And that Hanumaan will be Gaji n Sunheri pair........wow,gr8888888πŸ˜†
manny136 thumbnail
I saw the news clip on SBB and I was finally its over the torture is over πŸ₯³ I don't care if Raghav finds out or not as long as Sia knows the truth, and whats up with jogi always trying to off ppl first with Santosh and now with Sia. They are wearing the same clothes that means its the same day probably at night but finally the stupid fast is over πŸ₯³ .
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes manny,

This stupid vrath needs to take a hike now.

Uff!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes manny,

This stupid vrath needs to take a hike now.

Uff!

WHAT A SIGH OF RELIEF EVERYBODY IS HEAVING. DONT KNOW HOW LONG AMMAJI WILL LET IT LAST
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Shreya: You made my morning. Love you so much for posting this great news. Was having the most horrible week so far, now we all have reasons to be happy.

So the trend continues :
1. Whenever we are ready to throttle the cV's kuch na kuch kamaal ho jata hai
2. Month ends are RaSia days!!!!

Aaj to party karne ka din hai. Finally I am looking forward to today's episode. There will be a riot of posts today from all RaSi fans. Aur hum Bawaali club members.....hamara to ab bura haal hai.....RaSia ke Prem mein deewane
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

Shreya: You made my morning. Love you so much for posting this great news. Was having the most horrible week so far, now we all have reasons to be happy.

So the trend continues :
1. Whenever we are ready to throttle the cV's kuch na kuch kamaal ho jata hai
2. Month ends are RaSia days!!!!

Aaj to party karne ka din hai. Finally I am looking forward to today's episode. There will be a riot of posts today from all RaSi fans. Aur hum Bawaali club members.....hamara to ab bura haal hai.....RaSia ke Prem mein deewane

THANKS ALOT.i also had a lucky day i mean i just entered home from work and switched on the TV correct SBB was starting and sia in the beginning.god how many days were we waiting for this my fellow bawali.arrange for the party soon guys then courier some nice sweets to me
Coolsheetal thumbnail

THANKS ALOT.i also had a lucky day i mean i just entered home from work and switched on the TV correct SBB was starting and sia in the beginning.god how many days were we waiting for this my fellow bawali.arrange for the party soon guys then courier some nice sweets to me

Shreya.....v all r really very happy n u will get ur sweets soon..πŸ˜›..but don't u think ki CV's are running from one plot to another in a hurry-up manner..πŸ˜•..too many things they have messed up....like Sonali plot lasts for a month.😳..but,after that they r showing Rasia n Sanjogi track in a very fast manner....Although,we all want that this stupid track get end soon....but for other tracks they r just jumping - Santosh humiliation,Meera escape,Sia Vrath secret etc...all within a week....πŸ˜”......
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Shreya.....v all r really very happy n u will get ur sweets soon..πŸ˜›..but don't u think ki CV's are running from one plot to another in a hurry-up manner..πŸ˜•..too many things they have messed up....like Sonali plot lasts for a month.😳..but,after that they r showing Rasia n Sanjogi track in a very fast manner....Although,we all want that this stupid track get end soon....but for other tracks they r just jumping - Santosh humiliation,Meera escape,Sia Vrath secret etc...all within a week....πŸ˜”......
[/QUiOTE]
sheetal-the rasia track has been running actually for the past three to four months and their marriage track for the past month or so,so there is a need for the culmination of this track.but the sanjogi track left half way through earlier has been revived and that issue brought together,there was need to mix tracks so as one track didnt get repeated and boring.in that way both rasia and sanjogi trck was alright mixture.further the need to give impetus like sonali gave to rasia was also needed in the sanjogi track.that is why meera became important.that came about in a special episode.so there is no way that can be crowded. a soap needs to pull two story and two point of views at a time and that is what is being done.another thing is that attention span of viewre to a particular track is almost 15 days acc to studies and i dont know if they follow theory but i see that pattern in laado.now sia has called ammaji's bluff and declared an open war and that she calls the dharma yudh.
so let us sit back,party,enjoy the romance and also the fight between ammaji's values and sia's and all the tracks have put sia in position of strength to fight her battle against anmmaji