Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poet,sheetal-serious laga laga laga re hamahe RaSIa prem rog.πŸ˜†
night i felt strange i didnt come to the forums but morning got up at5.30 and finished all my work by8 and started posting and went to office at 9 and returned correct 2.30 and saw the good news and couldnt wait to post it.
all of us are down with the rasia virus.for treatment please contact NAIDL forums at india-forums.com.πŸ˜ƒ
raghav has started realising that sia nevers does anything without reasons so he will never ever suspect her of any wrong doing.on the other hand he is also aware of his mother's cruelities.hope raghav in future also stands with sia and their relationship stand the test of time.as ammaji said in that sbb clip that she cannot kill sia as she is raghav's life any harm done to her will backfire on her and so we hope the fear of losing raghav instill restraint in ammaji against her cruelities against sia

Yes and that's the worrying part. Ammaji will try to come up with a far more devious plan to separate RaSia as she knows harming Sia physically will take a toll on Raghav. And that's one risk she is not willing to take.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

im so glad that she found out the truth i didnt want raghav thinkin that she didnt want him

even we are all glad too that the truth has come out and stopped shadowing our fav pair RASIA
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes and that's the worrying part. Ammaji will try to come up with a far more devious plan to separate RaSia as she knows harming Sia physically will take a toll on Raghav. And that's one risk she is not willing to take.

i tell u poet that raghav will be sent to the factory with some work and then ammaji will show her ugly face to sia
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

i tell u poet that raghav will be sent to the factory with some work and then ammaji will show her ugly face to sia

Of course, that's why she had told him about the factory work earlier. And that's her main pawn.

But if it happens, I am sure I will be watching a new version of JSM. 😲

supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ya i saw d sbb segment too

Edited by supriya.iyer - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Of course, that's why she had told him about the factory work earlier. And that's her main pawn.

But if it happens, I am sure I will be watching a new version of JSM. 😲

but poet males jsm nahin rakte yaarπŸ˜† aur according to ammaji chore vrath rakhna aachi baat nahi hain woh toh choriyo ka kaam hai.rgahav kheliye toh wife deprivation hi hoga
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear..but just hoping this truth of amma is revealed to raghav also along with sia in such a way that he too can see amma's real evil face....
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing dear..but just hoping this truth of amma is revealed to raghav also along with sia in such a way that he too can see amma's real evil face....

Yeah,Megha....really wants this to happen.πŸ˜•...why always Sia to face all the real face of her saas 😲;raghav should also know what a monster his maa is ...😑....
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Yeah,Megha....really wants this to happen.πŸ˜•...why always Sia to face all the real face of her saas 😲;raghav should also know what a monster his maa is ...😑....

yeah its high time when truth triumph's over evilπŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah its high time when truth triumph's over evilπŸ˜†

all of u are right but ammaji itni jaldi haar maarwali nahi hain uska hum kya karein