Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poetic see our wishes are to come true.i told u sabre ka phaal meeta hota haiπŸ˜†

Thank you so much for the good news Shreya. πŸ˜ƒ Hoo boy! Am I glad or what? πŸ˜‰

This would logically mean a few things -

1. Santosh is still alive. Either Jogi was dreaming it after seeing her sleeping peacefully and/ or maybe Santosh will be in a critical state. I don't want her to die; I love that character.

2. Sia and Raghav will rush back to the haveli on getting news of Santosh. or maybe Sia will feel guilty as she wouldn't want to have a good time with her husband, while her Bhabhi is not well. Raghav may honour the situation and bring her back. In fact, it would be lovely to see both of them return to the haveli and tell Ammaji point blank that they couldn't stay away from the haveli and enjoy when one of them is grievously ill.

3. I feel that even if Sia is a bit reticent, Raghav would still understand her. I think he wouldn't mind waiting. Waise hi I wouldn't mind seeing them coming together after a few days, since I want this vrath nonsense to be cleared up first. Wouldn't want them to come together under the burden of a evil ploy.

4. It would be nice to see Sia trying to reform Joginder and if Jogi reforms, Ammaji will be in for an all-time shock. πŸ˜† And if Jogi reforms, Santosh needs to be there to prove that she can be a much better human being than him. And they can safely then introduce the issue of adoption.

5. Raghav will be in for a shock when he also comes to know the truth about the vrath. Personally, I am happy that the truth would come out before Sia first. TLC would be of the highest order.

6. And finally, this vrath issue really made me faint.
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This news made my morning. I just got up and drinking my tea and came on net. I wonder what kind of effect it will bring on Rasia's relationship.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thank you so much for the good news Shreya. πŸ˜ƒ Hoo boy! Am I glad or what? πŸ˜‰

This would logically mean a few things -

1. Santosh is still alive. Either Jogi was dreaming it after seeing her sleeping peacefully and/ or maybe Santosh will be in a critical state. I don't want her to die; I love that character.

2. Sia and Raghav will rush back to the haveli on getting news of Santosh. or maybe Sia will feel guilty as she wouldn't want to have a good time with her husband, while her Bhabhi is not well. Raghav may honour the situation and bring her back. In fact, it would be lovely to see both of them return to the haveli and tell Ammaji point blank that they couldn't stay away from the haveli and enjoy when one of them is grievously ill.

3. I feel that even if Sia is a bit reticent, Raghav would still understand her. I think he wouldn't mind waiting. Waise hi I wouldn't mind seeing them coming together after a few days, since I want this vrath nonsense to be cleared up first. Wouldn't want them to come together under the burden of a evil ploy.

4. It would be nice to see Sia trying to reform Joginder and if Jogi reforms, Ammaji will be in for an all-time shock. πŸ˜† And if Jogi reforms, Santosh needs to be there to prove that she can be a much better human being than him. And they can safely then introduce the issue of adoption.

5. Raghav will be in for a shock when he also comes to know the truth about the vrath. Personally, I am happy that the truth would come out before Sia first. TLC would be of the highest order.

6. And finally, this vrath issue really made me faint.

good post poet.send lots of sweets to my place yaar
firstly santosh is not going to die that i am pucca because nothing of it was mentioned in SBB
probably she is in abad shape and that is why they return
secondly sia has probably overheard jogi ammaji conversation and then the scene i told u.
thirdly raghav is a such guy who gives it all in a relationship so no worries that he will find sia's insistence to return to the haveli strange and thus also the consummation wyill not take place in evil weather.so probably after she has challenged ammaji sia will go closer to raghav to unburden herself but seeing raghav's affection for his mother would not want to hurt him.i also think ammaji will send raghav to the factory that she told him to separate rasia
finally reformation of jogi is a good thing to start as this will be another worthwhile track to watch and like u said adoption too can come in then.
see poet i like u had so many things to write and i am also fainting postingπŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

This news made my morning. I just got up and drinking my tea and came on net. I wonder what kind of effect it will bring on Rasia's relationship.

thanks a lot nina,this is a test of RaSia's relationship with each other and so dont worry even if they have initial hiccups later this incident will only bring maturity to their understanding of each other
poetic thumbnail

thanks a lot nina,this is a test of RaSia's relationship with each other and so dont worry even if they have initial hiccups later this incident will only bring maturity to their understanding of each other

Shreya,

Nina ko bhi rog laga hua hai ... she also came to the Forum first thing in the morning. πŸ˜†

I remember seeing you in the Forum today morning when I visited it today with my morning cuppa. πŸ˜‰
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow....what a charm in d forum..πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ....Alas......after a long month,again we have a reason to smile,grin,dance,sing....πŸ˜›πŸ₯³πŸ€£......our Rasia once again will be njoying their Lovey-Dovey moments (hope,this should happen fast before that devil ammaji plans sumthing else..😈..)
Can't wait anymore yaar......wanna see this episode jaldi se jaldi...😍 ;jiska Rasia ko tha intezar,jiske liya dil tha bekarar-woh ghadi aa gayee,aa gayee....aaj pyar main hudse guzar jana hai.....
poetic thumbnail

good post poet.send lots of sweets to my place yaar
firstly santosh is not going to die that i am pucca because nothing of it was mentioned in SBB
probably she is in abad shape and that is why they return
secondly sia has probably overheard jogi ammaji conversation and then the scene i told u.
thirdly raghav is a such guy who gives it all in a relationship so no worries that he will find sia's insistence to return to the haveli strange and thus also the consummation wyill not take place in evil weather.so probably after she has challenged ammaji sia will go closer to raghav to unburden herself but seeing raghav's affection for his mother would not want to hurt him.i also think ammaji will send raghav to the factory that she told him to separate rasia
finally reformation of jogi is a good thing to start as this will be another worthwhile track to watch and like u said adoption too can come in then.
see poet i like u had so many things to write and i am also fainting postingπŸ˜†

Ok, I will send you some rasgullas very soon.

I am sure Raghav will really try to understand what's going on in Sia's mind and try to see reason. Given the new found situation he is in, I am sure his respect and love for Sia will hold forth and he will be a strong, able support for her in times to come.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Wow....what a charm in d forum..πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ....Alas......after a long month,again we have a reason to smile,grin,dance,sing....🀣......our Rasia once again will be njoying their Lovey-Dovey moments (hope,this should happen fast before that devil ammaji plans sumthing else..😈..)

Can't wait anymore yaar......wanna see this episode jaldi se jaldi...😍 ;jiska Rasia ko tha intezar,jiske liya dil tha bekarar-woh ghadi aa gayee,aa gayee....aaj pyar main hudse guzar jana hai.....

Intezaar karo balikey ...
sang_hari thumbnail
@poet,sheetal-serious laga laga laga re hamahe RaSIa prem rog.πŸ˜†
night i felt strange i didnt come to the forums but morning got up at5.30 and finished all my work by8 and started posting and went to office at 9 and returned correct 2.30 and saw the good news and couldnt wait to post it.
all of us are down with the rasia virus.for treatment please contact NAIDL forums at india-forums.com.πŸ˜ƒ
raghav has started realising that sia nevers does anything without reasons so he will never ever suspect her of any wrong doing.on the other hand he is also aware of his mother's cruelities.hope raghav in future also stands with sia and their relationship stand the test of time.as ammaji said in that sbb clip that she cannot kill sia as she is raghav's life any harm done to her will backfire on her and so we hope the fear of losing raghav instill restraint in ammaji against her cruelities against sia
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im so glad that she found out the truth i didnt want raghav thinkin that she didnt want him