good news-vrath truth out

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I saw it right now in SBB that sia comes to know of the vrath truth and they showed sia doing navrathra pooja and she goes to ammaji's room and tells ammaji that she will tell ragahv the truth and that one should not hide anything from one's husband.she tells ammajji that she will see whether her truth wins or ammaji's plot and wallks away.joginder who is there in that room tells ammaji that he will kill sia,but ammaji refuses and says that raghav's life is that girl .that is all they showed on the set.butthe voicesays that sia has to come to know that all the affection that ammaji showed was false and ammaji was playing with her and raghav's feelings so sia has started revolting.
after that they showed (not a part of the soap) jogi standing with sia for the sandhya aarthi. where sia is telling people that she is trying to reform jogi and jogi telling that he is trying to reform.i was not able upload the clip as i had just come and switched on the tv and sbb just started and the laado story was the first story.

guys sia was wearing the same dress that she was wearing during the start of her honeymoon with raghav.guys please breathe a sigh of relief now and start a discussion on this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey shreya, thanks a lot................really a big relief, yippppppppppppppppyyyyyyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...........i hope it happens that way n before any misunderstandings the truth comes out and raghav gets to see his mother's real face........
i missed todays SBB, hopefully someone will post the link..............oh now she's on a jogi reform mission..........now thats gonna be one hell of a tough task..........
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank god ........... now I can take a breath of relief ....... see month end aa raha hai ......tho unki creativity bhi jag rahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............I want raghav to blast at ammaji after knowing the truth ...... by saying her that he thought that his mother loves him like anything , but he was wrong as his mother loves her hatred more ...............

As per this I think nothing is going to happen to santosh ........... If Jogi's reformation worked out ....... then it will be the biggest Zhatka to the ammaji.................she will directly land to narklok ...... as her karam are like that only ........... she don't deserve swarglok....
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The news is really a big relief..πŸ˜›...but,i think if Sia will tell the truth to Raghav,he may not believe as only Ammaji has send them at the honeymoon....a new drama will b there b/w both.πŸ˜’..hey bhagwaan,this should not happen,atleast the Rasia needs some peace in their life πŸ€—& yes ofcourse,Jogi's reformation - another a big ????????????....πŸ˜•..
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

I saw it right now in SBB that sia comes to know of the vrath truth and they showed sia doing navrathra pooja and she goes to ammaji's room and tells ammaji that she will tell ragahv the truth and that one should not hide anything from one's husband.she tells ammajji that she will see whether her truth wins or ammaji's plot and wallks away.joginder who is there in that room tells ammaji that he will kill sia,but ammaji refuses and says that raghav's life is that girl .that is all they showed on the set.butthe voicesays that sia has to come to know that all the affection that ammaji showed was false and ammaji was playing with her and raghav's feelings so sia has started revolting.
after that they showed (not a part of the soap) jogi standing with sia for the sandhya aarthi. where sia is telling people that she is trying to reform jogi and jogi telling that he is trying to reform.i was not able upload the clip as i had just come and switched on the tv and sbb just started and the laado story was the first story.

guys sia was wearing the same dress that she was wearing during the start of her honeymoon with raghav.guys please breathe a sigh of relief now and start a discussion on this

Shreya,i want to dance here n there;up n down.....yipeeee...πŸ₯³..Yeh sab mata ki bhakti ka kamaal hai ya hamari bashing ka...πŸ˜†..joh bhi ho,now atleast we will have some good moments on our magical dates...πŸ˜›..JSM.....πŸ˜ƒ
sang_hari thumbnail
all u guys in i think raghav will not know anything of this and sia will try to bring it out from ammaji's mouth that ammaji hates sia.raghav will definitely not believe sia as his mother who he loves has sent him on a honeymoon.so sia has to tread this carefully before going to blurt the truth to raghav
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Shreya,i want to dance here n there;up n down.....yipeeee...πŸ₯³..Yeh sab mata ki bhakti ka kamaal hai ya hamari bashing ka...πŸ˜†..joh bhi ho,now atleast we will have some good moments on our magical dates...πŸ˜›..JSM.....πŸ˜ƒ

sheetal not again yaar,we were planning to bash lol good news aagaye.sab JSM ka kamal hai.even i feel like dancing.month end is coming and the year end bonus we should get na yaar
sang_hari thumbnail

poetic see our wishes are to come true.i told u sabre ka phaal meeta hota haiπŸ˜†
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey poetic, even i fainted after reading this newsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........keeping laado's track record in mind , its very difficult to belive that they're actually showing something positive or rather ammaji's plan getting backfired, well that doesnt happen too often here........... may be they are on the track of reviving the old sia, i really wish they do............
Edited by babysweety - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

hey poetic, even i fainted after reading this newsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........keeping laado's track record in mind , its very difficult to belive that they're actually showing something positive or rather ammaji's plan getting backfired, well that doesnt happen too often here...........

i know sweety that laado's positive track record is not too good,but to think about it i dont know how raghav will react to the entire fiasco
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago