is this entertainment or torture????????? - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

yes first thing poet put u're thoughts on the official website of colors and search for shakuntalam telefilms and cc the post to them also.that's what i will do tomorrow morning and sheetal joins me in the lastings always

Shreya,i've have posted a serious bash on the colors site after seeing yesterday episode..😑...CV's r just...🀒..they r only interested in showing Ammaji's evil part more glorious.....Seriously,i want a contact no.of these CV's so that i can .....😑🀬.............
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Shreya,i've have posted a serious bash on the colors site after seeing yesterday episode..😑...CV's r just...🀒..they r only interested in showing Ammaji's evil part more glorious.....Seriously,i want a contact no.of these CV's so that i can .....😑🀬.............

sheetal good i have done that in the morning and read my post on optimism
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sheetal good i have done that in the morning and read my post on optimism

Have read that..πŸ‘πŸΌ...want to have a feeling of that,but shayad time lage...πŸ˜•...hum log kabse kuch peace of mind ki baatein kar rahein and Yeh CV's utna zyada torture kar rahein hain..😭..seriously yaar,i want to kill them..😑.
sang_hari thumbnail
sheetal the CV's have given us as much torture as they can but they have to end it someday as they have tough competition from starplus serial called pratigya where a girl stands up for being harrassed so they will also bring in the track of sia standing up to ammaji and we will gleefuly watch it
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

sheetal the CV's have given us as much torture as they can but they have to end it someday as they have tough competition from starplus serial called pratigya where a girl stands up for being harrassed so they will also bring in the track of sia standing up to ammaji and we will gleefuly watch it

That will be a good thing to see.

Meanwhile she can keep Raghav happy πŸ˜‰ so that there are no further rifts.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

That will be a good thing to see.

Meanwhile she can keep Raghav happy πŸ˜‰ so that there are no further rifts.

actually yes first things first please apne pati ko khush rahoπŸ˜†
then mushibat mein pado