Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

What is the significance of water glass???????

Nahi sweetie koi signifiance nahi hai i was just assuming if sia collapsed before she sipped the water of glass given to her by her hubby raghavπŸ˜†

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That would be blessing in disguise. I am very upset about today's episode, I did not enjoy it at all. All the rasia scenes did not even make any impact because of what amma ji was trying to cook behind Raghav and Sia. Not looking forward to seeing it either. I wanted Raghav and Sia to be one and fight with Amma ji with lot of planning and strategy but it looks like Amma ji will create diffences in Raghav and Sia with the three months calibacy issue.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys back again,i was down with temperature yesterday,thanks poet for doing the update.lousy episode yesterday.how can that woman ask raghav about when u are going to give the good news,seriously ammaji is a cruel woman.i was really upset after yesterday's episode.is it the three month touch me not vrath that sia is keeping or is it the three days nirjaal?anyway,i am hooing against hope that next week tak toh the vrath ka theme will get over.
so very sad for all the rasia lovers abhi three days tortue dekhna padega.sia telling raghav i love u and look at the expression on his face.too cute.rasia wake up jaldi from the dream of yours and u will know about the plotting of ammaji and how she is trying to destroy your relationship.j
shuld sing
Jagao mohanpyare jagao
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hope you are fine now Shreya. Do you have temp now?
Mujhe laga ki epi dekhkey tabiyaat kharab ho gayi. πŸ˜‰

Attendance lag gaya na.

It was such a stupid episode that there was no discussion either.

If the intent behind Raghav and Sia was not bad enough, maybe we all could have enjoyed.

@ Nina - Ammaji is trying to cash in on the celibacy issue. Maybe she realises that Raghav wouldn't want to wait and would want to be closer to his wife; but Sia being Sia would not break the vrath since it involves Raghav's life.It would be really fun to see Sia adopting 'What the heck!' attitude and going in for it. πŸ˜•

BTW, it would also be great if they meet some great Panditji there and he happens to check Sia's hand (since they are already going ahead with this kundali trash) and tells both of them that Sia and Raghav's marriage is made in heaven and that they will be very happy together and would help each other by standing beside each other as true soulmates and ... blah blah blah ... anything which implies that there is no dosh in the kundali and that probably the other Panditji read something wrong.

Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Hope you are fine now Shreya. Do you have temp now?
Mujhe laga ki epi dekhkey tabiyaat kharab ho gayi. πŸ˜‰

Attendance lag gaya na.

It was such a stupid episode that there was no discussion either.

If the intent behind Raghav and Sia was not bad enough, maybe we all could have enjoyed.

@ Nina - Ammaji is trying to cash in on the celibacy issue. Maybe she realises that Raghav wouldn't want to wait and would want to be closer to his wife; but Sia being Sia would not break the vrath since it involves Raghav's life.It would be really fun to see Sia adopting 'What the heck!' attitude and going in for it. πŸ˜•

BTW, it would also be great if they meet some great Panditji there and he happens to check Sia's hand (since they are already going ahead with this kundali trash) and tells both of them that Sia and Raghav's marriage is made in heaven and that they will be very happy together and would help each other by standing beside each other as true soulmates and ... blah blah blah ... anything which implies that there is no dosh in the kundali and that probably the other Panditji read something wrong.

I am okay now.i think vrath aur gharami ka asar.okay i know there was very little discussion yesterday.kaise hoga it was an episode intent on separating our fav pair RASIA.sab ka thabiyat abhi karab hochuka hoga.after all this also i have hope for our RASIA in this vrath there is going to some loophole that somebody in the house will come to know of it and also guys how long can they play with this track when other better tracks are waitin g.i also think that somethin g will happen to santosh and rasia will be back in the haveli before night.how can chachi's and santosh's prayer's fail.they have given one month of torture abhi and after seing laado for long i realise that ek plot ka validity is for 25 days and not more.so abhi kheliye i am disgusted but hoping things would change for the better.

also the idea of u saying that another panditji seeing their hand and telling them that aap ka jodi is like Laxmi narayanan would be too good.that should happen by the time they go to farm house and pandit saying that she would be saada suhgaan and they complement each other would be too good.i will torture to watch sia ward off raghav's attentions otherwise.

attendence-i have also given mine along with the leave letterπŸ˜†
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey shreya, good to know ur doing well..........even i thought u fell ill after watching the episodeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....episode tha hi aisa, mujhe bhi headache ho gaya...........
anyways woh 3 days ka nirjala vrath to scene mein hi nahi hain, uska kya hua bhagwan jaane...... my only ray of hope is that the last week of every mnth has been good for RaSia, thats the trend they're following and i really hope they do the same this mnth also and somehow finishes this kundali track by the end of this mnth..........
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Abhi se hum log shuru se his month end ke liye wait karenge ... i used to wait for that earlier so that I get my salary, now it's for good RaSia plots and scenes! πŸ˜† Kya addition hai life mein.

Shreya, leave letter accepted.
Now that they are showing c***, I wish they would throw in the sada suhagan dough as well, so that Sia knows that she can safely be with Raghav and not wory about anything.

This Ammaji, how can she ask her sons about their ahem lives?
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Friends: I guess I missed the party today ;(. Was tied up at work and could not chime in earlier. Par bole bina raha bhi nahi ja sakta. Ab this is second home...so gotta be here.

I agree with all of your comments so far. Jogi needs to rot in hell and god forbid if anything happens to Santosh....CV's ki khAir nAhi..chodoongi nahi !!!!!!
And wonder what's wrong with Sia. She needs to get her brain examined. Walking happily into Ammaji's trap. Today with all the negativity could not enjoy the long cherished RaSia scenes at all. Bechara Raghav ko ILU ka itna zoor jhatka laga...aur hum
yahan Santosh ke liye worried the. Not happy at all
sang_hari thumbnail
@baby sweety,poetic,RaSia-actually even though i was not well my temperature aur headache increased after i watched the episode.actually we were all waiting for the ILU from sia's mouth but that effect totally got destroyed after seeing ammaji's evil intentions.aur santosh on the other hand is also suffering with jogi.instead ofjogi killing santosh it should have been the other way round.mein santosh ke jaaga mein rehte toh wasahe karte.
The cv's are suffering from short term memory loss and they have forgotten 3 day vrath and back again to 3month no intimacy track.sia ke saath hum kya karein,she seriously needs her head examined that she is not able to understand that ammaji will not accept her as her DIL.she knows that ammaji never forgives her opposers.sia is likely suffering from the loss of fluids aur vitamins and minerals.some doctor prescribe some multivits for her and usse teak kardo.raghav is in a super romantic mood.i dont know how sia is going to control her speeding raging bull seeing red all over sia.πŸ˜†
my hope is also the next week where aleast our wish that raghav will come to know about vrath is fulfilled
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a horrible and stupid ending of the episode...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‘..Poor Santosh,bechari ka bacha hua bharosa bhi utth jayega..😲...Shreya,m r ready for giving another bash to CV's.....😑.

Stupid Sia,she can't able to make out that only Ammaji tells her to keep the vrath and she is sending them for their honeymoon.....any duffer person can also make it out.....
Seriously,CV's ko short term memory loss nahi long term memory loss ho gaya hai,kisi episode main 3 days ka vrath batate hain....aur ab torture 3 months ka kar diya..πŸ˜•..Ghosh,what to do wid these CV's....🀬
U know shreya,i can't slept in night thinking what will happen next,all our loving persons have fallen in ammaji's trap...saari raat santosh wala scene ghoom raha tha.......for the first time,rasia ke luv scene se zyada santosh scene mind main tha....
Poet,i also hope ki ek pandit mil jaye rasia ko wahan,taki stupo Sia ki batti jal sake...πŸ€”..
CV's....pls.stop this crap,we don't want such stupid track to be continued...😑