Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing..likes sia lecturing jogi n as expected he went quickly into his mom's lap.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Loved Rasia hug n sia saying I LOVE U to Mr. Strong..behara sunne ke baad apne kanoon par vishwaas hi nahi kar paa raha tha๐Ÿ˜† well expressions toh yahi keh rahe thai....๐Ÿ˜† Amma gosh this lady sometimes makes me laugh so much...she tells raghav mujhe khush kabri kab de raha hai..aur raghav..sharma gaya yaar!๐Ÿ˜†Kal mazaa ayega would love to see rasia...together as well sia ab kaunsa naya bahana dhoondhe gaye..raghav se duur bhagne ka.......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Sia kuch karoo warna maa phir se raghav ko galat training dene shuru kar de gaye..against u n all women of the family..........๐Ÿ˜†

Megha, thats what I am saying. How is she goign to manage now? What excuse is she gonna give now?

BTW,w hat was so special about the glass scene? I didn't notice it clearly.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Megha, thats what I am saying. How is she goign to manage now? What excuse is she gonna give now?

BTW,w hat was so special about the glass scene? I didn't notice it clearly.

Well sweetie even i m wondering the same...seee in the precap they show that rasia are at farmhouse raghav greets her with rose petals...n makes her sit down with on the chair n the table is set for lunch i guess....n sia holds a glass of water as far as i remember...n looks at raghav lovingly n so does raghav...n thadaaaaa katam ho gaya scene..so i was wondering if sai fainted before she sipped waterrrrrrrrr๐Ÿ˜†

meghaparti thumbnail

LOL, ekdum 440V gaya ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I swear.

Only if Ammaji wasn't so devious, I would have enjoyed the scene.

But one more thing, she didn't say I love you becos of his stand for her, but for his stand on Santosh Bhabhi. Shows she's a selfless fool.

Yeah 440 kazhatkaaaa๐Ÿ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Well sweetie even i m wondering the same...seee in the precap they show that rasia are at farmhouse raghav greets her with rose petals...n makes her sit down with on the chair n the table is set for lunch i guess....n sia holds a glass of water as far as i remember...n looks at raghav lovingly n so does raghav...n thadaaaaa katam ho gaya scene..so i was wondering if sai fainted before she sipped waterrrrrrrrr๐Ÿ˜†

LOL, I couldn't make out either like what happened. And before I realsied, the scene was over. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Yeah 440 kazhatkaaaa๐Ÿ˜†

zor ka jhatka zor se hi lagaa ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
sahara91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

I just watched the episode. I have not words to say. Plainly Raghav fell for him mom's plan and up to some extent Amma ji might succeed in putting a rift between sia and raghav. Did you notice when Sia said I love you raghav, he had a frown on him forehead, i wonder what that is for.

๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘

Word Count: 0

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much../
Jogi is really napusak....he is hiding his fault and is torturing poor santosh..
when is this torture gonna end..
POOR SIA how will she stop Ragav coming near to her
meghaparti thumbnail

LOL, I couldn't make out either like what happened. And before I realsied, the scene was over. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

meghaparti thumbnail

zor ka jhatka zor se hi lagaa ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

haan sahi kaha sweetie๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is the significance of water glass???????