Posted: 14 years ago

Of course.

I don't see anyone stopping you. 😑
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

what does PDA means?????????//

Public Display of Affection - generally means like an open kind of person where emotions are concerned.
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was trying to figure out what PDA means and for the life of me i do not think i would have figured it out ever. Good thing somebody else asked. Honestly I was looking forward to this Episode today but kind of disappointed. Do you think joginder already killed santosh.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

u are most welcome .......
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

Don't tell me that they are sending Raghav and Sia away. I hope they realise that this is all a trick and come back before she harms Santosh.

Yeah they both r so easily foolable by amma..she now n then tricks them n they dont even come to know πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: babysweety

hey poetic , totally agree with you dear..........this show is gradually getting to my nerves...........so much of frustration , evil doeings and atrocities, its never ending............there's no relief, no breather............it hops from one negative track to another...........

the CV's are making a total fool of sia's character.............may be they are actually justifying ammaji's stand of girls not allowed in veerpur coz they bring shame to the family............even after being brought up in a good environment, well educated sia can act so dumb, then i dont see any faults in the other women of the village submitting themselves to ammaji's treachery...........

sia, who is always on her feet to blame ammaji for anything and everything, she doesnt even refrain in front of raghav, why on the earth would she belive ammaji in that vrath thing, i seriously dont understand..........that too ammaji goes on reminding her on that time n again...........doesnt she supposed to know ammaji thro n thro, then why she isnt even doubting her for once on this aspect.................

phewwwwwwwwwwww.......lots of questions unanswered and facts totally unacceptable..............i think the CV's dont need written bashing, they need a bang on their head to get their senses back and come up with a sensible conclusion to all this.............

Well sweetie I feel creatives themselve dont know wht they r upto..sia ka fast to hawa ho gaya hai..they didnot show proper ending to it..how strange after all 3 din sia ne nirjal vrat jiske liye rakha usse kabar tak nahiiiiiπŸ˜†...n I feel ammaji's plan of sending sia n raghav will backfire before she can hurt santosh both of them will return n sia will convince raghav for this thing by making a bahanaaaaaπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I was not able to catch full episode but just got glimpse of last 5 minutes ....... my god the son of a b***** 😑 trying to kill his wife ............... I am sorry for using such a bad word .......... but I think even this is very less for him..........

And our educated fools Raghav & Sia ....... can't they understand ammaji's trick ......... poor santosh .....😭😭😭 ....... Sia will not be able to forgive herself if santosh dies......

Cv''s how can u kill such a strong & adorable character ........ pls don't do this the essence of the show will be lost .............😲😲

well I dont thing jogi will succeed in killing santosh..either its a dream or someone will come n jogi will have to stop............may be chachi with medicineπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

I just watched the episode. I have not words to say. Plainly Raghav fell for him mom's plan and up to some extent Amma ji might succeed in putting a rift between sia and raghav. Did you notice when Sia said I love you raghav, he had a frown on him forehead, i wonder what that is for.

Well it was a frown but he was suprised..as he still feels that after wht he did to sia ..sia so easily would have said I Love U to himπŸ˜†..he was actually taken aback by sia's love for himmmmmπŸ˜† It seemed jab sia hugged him....jaise ki kisse ne current mar diya ho usse .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..likes sia lecturing jogi n as expected he went quickly into his mom's lap.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved Rasia hug n sia saying I LOVE U to Mr. Strong..behara sunne ke baad apne kanoon par vishwaas hi nahi kar paa raha thaπŸ˜† well expressions toh yahi keh rahe thai....πŸ˜† Amma gosh this lady sometimes makes me laugh so much...she tells raghav mujhe khush kabri kab de raha hai..aur raghav..sharma gaya yaar!πŸ˜†Kal mazaa ayega would love to see rasia...together as well sia ab kaunsa naya bahana dhoondhe gaye..raghav se duur bhagne ka.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sia kuch karoo warna maa phir se raghav ko galat training dene shuru kar de gaye..against u n all women of the family..........πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well it was a frown but he was suprised..as he still feels that after wht he did to sia ..sia so easily would have said I Love U to himπŸ˜†..he was actually taken aback by sia's love for himmmmmπŸ˜† It seemed jab sia hugged him....jaise ki kisse ne current mar diya ho usse .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL, ekdum 440V gaya ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I swear.

Only if Ammaji wasn't so devious, I would have enjoyed the scene.

But one more thing, she didn't say I love you becos of his stand for her, but for his stand on Santosh Bhabhi. Shows she's a selfless fool.