Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

I know Shreya, I am happy with gaji too and I have decided to dedicate a VM to them, the sunehri way. 🤣

yes Sia should realise that Ammaji will never want her to be close to raghav. But as you said, probably she realises that it's Raghav's plan to go for the outing.

guys the vrath truth is out please read my post on it
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I know Shreya, I am happy with gaji too and I have decided to dedicate a VM to them, the sunehri way. 🤣

yes Sia should realise that Ammaji will never want her to be close to raghav. But as you said, probably she realises that it's Raghav's plan to go for the outing.

When Sia will refuse to come close to Raghav ..... he will ask for reason & and will do some matra bhakti that it was ammaji's idea to go for honey moon & she was asking him ki kushkabri kab suna rahe hai ........ then only she can realise ammaji's trick .........
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

When Sia will refuse to come close to Raghav ..... he will ask for reason & and will do some matra bhakti that it was ammaji's idea to go for honey moon & she was asking him ki kushkabri kab suna rahe hai ........ then only she can realise ammaji's trick .........

LOL I don't want Raghav to be so crude ...

the way he said 'There is a gift for you' was so cute 😳

I think Sia may overhear Ammaji and Jogi talking to each other in a room and then realise the entire truth like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle fitting into the box.