Hum log ek glass of paani ko bhi nahi chhodtey ... πŸ˜†

Yeh next Kekta serial ka naam hoga ...

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Hum log ek glass of paani ko bhi nahi chhodtey ... πŸ˜†

Yeh next Kekta serial ka naam hoga ...

they showed the paani deliberately to really confuse us guys. we are all after that glass but that glass should have bhang mixed along with that so that sia will forget about that vrath and loosen up a bitπŸ˜†
too much high hopes i know.today will be a riot at the forums.paata nahin who all will get zaakmi in thisπŸ˜†

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

they showed the paani deliberately to really confuse us guys. we are all after that glass but that glass should have bhang mixed along with that so that sia will forget about that vrath and loosen up a bitπŸ˜†
too much high hopes i know.today will be a riot at the forums.paata nahin who all will get zaakmi in thisπŸ˜†

Haan, tu aaj thik rehna please. 😊 Missed you loads last night.

Bhaang in that glass of water πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - good one!

Maybe Raghav will end up singing

Livin' La Vida Loca

🀣

sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Haan, tu aaj thik rehna please. 😊 Missed you loads last night.

Bhaang in that glass of water πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - good one!

Maybe Raghav will end up singing

Livin' La Vida Loca

🀣

dont worry today i will be alright and sure will not miss the golden opportunity to write some khati-meeti comments.yesterday was a one off day.i am always active-physically and mentally.they call me a chidiya at home.
okay then bhaang ka koi hope nahin hai but alcohol ka toh hope hain.raghav just spike u're wife's water with .......... and usska result toh dekho
poetic thumbnail

dont worry today i will be alright and sure will not miss the golden opportunity to write some khati-meeti comments.yesterday was a one off day.i am always active-physically and mentally.they call me a chidiya at home.
okay then bhaang ka koi hope nahin hai but alcohol ka toh hope hain.raghav just spike u're wife's water with .......... and usska result toh dekho

Lol spike Sia's drink ... πŸ˜† ... that's the best one I heard recently.

Asar phir beasar honey lagega ...
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shreya,
great idea yaar.....you seemed to have the best ideas. We should tell Raghav to spike his biwi's drink.....imagine sia talli......and dancing around Raghav singing Zaara zaara touch me touch me touch me.......Raghav will be too willing i'm sure
sang_hari thumbnail
@pria and poet- I have become so desperate as to use underhand tactics like spiking.but if u think about it andRASIA make love and next morning sia ko toh shock lagega and i want to see that expression on her face and that budiya's when she come to know that inspite of everything she did to separate them bhagwan ne unhe miladeya.
poet sia needs very little alcohol to get talli as woh alredy nashe main hain(raghav nasha) 😳
priya zara zara touch me would be good and raghav toh would go flat and think that too many oppurnities wasted and not to waste an invitation like thisπŸ˜†

poetic thumbnail

@pria and poet- I have become so desperate as to use underhand tactics like spiking.but if u think about it andRASIA make love and next morning sia ko toh shock lagega and i want to see that expression on her face and that budiya's when she come to know that inspite of everything she did to separate them bhagwan ne unhe miladeya.

Budiya? πŸ˜† You are talking like Gaji now. πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Basically, I also want to see that shocked expression and then finally realising that they have done the inevitable. But I really don't want them to have any issues becos of this.

poet sia needs very little alcohol to get talli as woh alredy nashe main hain(raghav nasha) 😳
priya zara zara touch me would be good and raghav toh would go flat and think that too many opportunities wasted and not to waste an invitation like thisπŸ˜†

LOL I agree, Raghav will not let this opportunity go.

In fact, I have a perfect song for Sia during the afterglow ...

zara zara behakta hai, mehakta hai ...

Word Count: 0

sang_hari thumbnail

u know i am loving gaji nowadays for badmouthing ammajiπŸ˜† .i also want no issues because of the consummation of RaSia's marriage but till when can they put it off and whenever it happens ammaji is going to rake up the old enmity against sia and that is not going to change.so better now in the early stages of their mariage rather than later when the issue has been blown out of propotion.
raghav is going to try his best woing his wifey and hope in that wooing she forgets her vrath too
poetic thumbnail
I know Shreya, I am happy with gaji too and I have decided to dedicate a VM to them, the sunehri way. 🀣

yes Sia should realise that Ammaji will never want her to be close to raghav. But as you said, probably she realises that it's Raghav's plan to go for the outing.