Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

I like your idea.....after all senses being liberated finally Raghav can get his wife to be awake by the time he come to their room. i mean if i was Raghav i would feel suspicious now.....but our raghu is too much in love to see what's going on.....I can't wait to see what happens after the water drinking and the awakening of the senses. 😳 😳

priya way to go man.i feel really good that my ideas are rubbing off in people so fast.πŸ˜†priya ur explanation of my brief idea gives me confidence that this forums is going to rock in near future.raghav is so engrossed in his wife's beauty that usse kuch hosh hai aur her nearness is enough for that guy rather than disturbing her beauty sleep but raghu paani peeke aur paani pelake aur talli hoke aur.............😳
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Priya, you too? πŸ˜›

see poet iam such good influence on people and have awakened priya's sleeping s😳enses
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

priya way to go man.i feel really good that my ideas are rubbing off in people so fast.πŸ˜†priya ur explanation of my brief idea gives me confidence that this forums is going to rock in near future.raghav is so engrossed in his wife's beauty that usse kuch hosh hai aur her nearness is enough for that guy rather than disturbing her beauty sleep but raghu paani peeke aur paani pelake aur talli hoke aur.............😳

Aweeee......that is too magical to imagine.......Embarrassed.....shreya,aapne kaha tha,intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai.....yahan toh intezaar hi ho raha hai,phal kahan hai.......πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€£
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Aweeee......that is too magical to imagine.......😳.....shreya,aapne kaha tha,intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai.....yahan toh intezaar hi ho raha hai,phal kahan hai.......πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Sheetal....phal milega...aka..the way Priya described it..(hopefully) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Shreya.....your magic and touch has definitely rubbed off on all πŸ˜›
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am back ----- with an idea for ending this stupid track knows as nirjal vrath track ...........

After consoling santosh when both Raghav & Sia goes to their room .......... sia starts crying .......and when raghav ask for the reason ....... she tells the truth that she was party to the kand known as bhago meera .... she was the one who helped meera to escape from haveli ........... I really don't know what will be the reaction of Raghav after hearing this ............any ways now due to continuous crying Sia starts coughing and now Raghav offers her water but she refuse to take ........... and when Raghav pressurize her she tells the truth about Nirjal Vrath .........

iss se accha main nahi soch sakti .............. tum log iss hi kaam chalo........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

</div>

<div>

Aweeee......that istoo magical to imagine.......😳.....shreya,aapne kaha tha,intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai.....yahan toh intezaar hi ho raha hai,phal kahan hai.......πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€£

That is right..............we are all dying to see Raghav finally getting Sia in his arms and finish what he started the first night when he brought her as his wifey all that time ago.....can you guys remember? how romantic raghu baby was then.......Sia has amazing will power....if raghav was next to me...... 😳 Guys you think that at the end of the vrath we finally see raghav going totally out of his senses ????? i can't wait......phal aur intezaar dono meetha hogi if that happens.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

That is right..............we are all dying to see Raghav finally getting Sia in his arms and finish what he started the first night when he brought her as his wifey all that time ago.....can you guys remember? how romantic raghu baby was then.......Sia has amazing will power....if raghav was next to me...... 😳 Guys you think that at the end of the vrath we finally see raghav going totally out of his senses ????? i can't wait......phal aur intezaar dono meetha hogi if that happens.

priya welcome to the bawali club,we had reached u're state of desperation about rasia's milan about a week back and everyday like despos wait for the scene where the vrath thing will be disclosed and finally what we want would happen.but to our dismay everyday they dont have scenes alone and that is irrirating the bawali club.i know that if we had a guy like raghav as our husband,we wouldnt have that much will power like sia being with him yet not.god that woman is crazy and we guys are crazier drooling over them
</div>
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shreya,
Thank you for accepting me into the bawali club. im very happy to be part of it. 😊 lets keep our fingers crossed for this week. While ammaji is busy with Santhosh this is the best time for RaSia to spend some time together.....i can't wait anymore.....really want them to become one. πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

🀣 Talli? Aur woh bhi paani se ...

Paani paani re ...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

priya welcome to the bawali club,we had reached u're state of desperation about rasia's milan about a week back and everyday like despos wait for the scene where the vrath thing will be disclosed and finally what we want would happen.but to our dismay everyday they dont have scenes alone and that is irrirating the bawali club.i know that if we had a guy like raghav as our husband,we wouldnt have that much will power like sia being with him yet not.god that woman is crazy and we guys are crazier drooling over them
</div>

Welcome Priya to the club. πŸ˜›

Yeh sabko kya hua hai achanak? πŸ˜†

But I agree Shreya, Sia must really be crazy 😊 and we are crazier still. 😲