Written Update - 15th March - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

I agree that would be a good thing to happen. And truly Sheetal, in such a situation, Ammaji would understand what a gem of a person Santosh is.
And I want my FF team to be back in full force. ANd Raghav can play the kalyug the Kanhaiya avtar.

Aameen.....Inshaah Allah....hum sabki dua kabool ho.....😛
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sheetal,
The gang again at work.
We just want everybody to be happy and safe and secure.
smitu16 thumbnail
please tell me when the creatives will be showing ammaji beaten by some body ????????????? why every time she is winning????????? I hate these type of stories.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitu16

please tell me when the creatives will be showing ammaji beaten by some body ????????????? why every time she is winning????????? I hate these type of stories.

smitu lot of people are against these negative aspects always shown on laado but u know the story is about old evil practices and thought processes and a lady who represents it and a lady against.these things will not vanish overnight and there will come a time when all these vanish and amaji will get her due
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am waiting patiently for Ammaji to get her dues.

That Lady is worse than our dear old Cruella ...
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder what is going to happen today? I want to see Raghav and Sia's conversation or discussion about what is happening in the haveli. They have not been alone in the last five to six episodes. I for one love to see their interaction with one another. I wonder if they read what we right about them. Raghav is at crossroads right now, if he openly oppose his mom then Sia is going to be in trouble. Amma ji will somehow find a way to torture Sia. He have to plan very very carefully or may be change her slowly how Sia did with Raghav.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

I wonder what is going to happen today? I want to see Raghav and Sia's conversation or discussion about what is happening in the haveli. They have not been alone in the last five to six episodes. I for one love to see their interaction with one another. I wonder if they read what we right about them. Raghav is at crossroads right now, if he openly oppose his mom then Sia is going to be in trouble. Amma ji will somehow find a way to torture Sia. He have to plan very very carefully or may be change her slowly how Sia did with Raghav.

well said nina.raghav is at cross roads -there are two things he has do to 1)trying to rein in his mother's atrocities2) a spill over of the first one that he should protect sia and women of the house against the back lash of ammaji.whiledoing this he will emotionally harrased but has to tread that difficult path to find himself and his soul standing in the right
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He has Sia to guide him and stand beside him as his equal. Sia has brought Raghav a long way. Taught him how to respect people especially Women. At least he is admitting that he should have done lot more to save santosh. As he is feeling so many emotions right now, I want Sia to talk to him nicely and as she is very intelligent and sincere. She should be ablt to guide Raghav in the right direction also put balm on his wounds that is created by Amma ji. Right now his emotions are all over the place.
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

He has Sia to guide him and stand beside him as his equal. Sia has brought Raghav a long way. Taught him how to respect people especially Women. At least he is admitting that he should have done lot more to save santosh. As he is feeling so many emotions right now, I want Sia to talk to him nicely and as she is very intelligent and sincere. She should be ablt to guide Raghav in the right direction also put balm on his wounds that is created by Amma ji. Right now his emotions are all over the place.

Agrees with you 😳😳😳