Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Ghosh..😲.how can a woman be so cruel that after whipping she was beating with hands too..😡..ammaji said that i want to bless u with a child,agreed she thinks good for her but beating so hard...😒...literally,i have no words for the act,cried in whole episode thinking that what if really a woman has to face this....😭😭..

Today,with Santosh,raghav has taken a clean sweep in the performance from others..⭐️..so much of respect,guilt,love he showed for his bhabhi was really heart touching...👏
i thought that after sia's words,jogi will give some sensible thought....but look he is planning to kill santosh....man,he is a real .....🤬😡....

Sheetal, Jogi and sensible ... ha! 😆😭🤣 You know he should have remained in the lap of his Mother and not got married and destroyed a woman's life.😡
It's men like him who give a bad name to other men and they have to bear the stigma through their life.
I also cried for Santosh yesterday ... how can people be so cruel!
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

menthos seriously is working.aaj navrathra ka perhla din hai aur mera vrath hai.paata nahin i am working,ghar me bhi kaam tha and whole day bhooki kaise rahoogi,pata nahin

Same pinch....me too is having fast for all 9 days....truly,Sia se fit n fine rehne ka raaz poochna hi padega....😉
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Sheetal, Jogi and sensible ... ha! 😆😭🤣 You know he should have remained in the lap of his Mother and not got married and destroyed a woman's life.😡
It's men like him who give a bad name to other men and they have to bear the stigma through their life.
I also cried for Santosh yesterday ... how can people be so cruel!

Truly.....man like jogi is good for nothing...😡..bhagwaan kare santosh ka murder accident convert karne main yeh jogi ko kuch ho jaaye & santosh brings jogi back in a good condition..😕...phir ammaji will get to know - jo doosron ke liye gadda khodta hai...woh hi usme girta hai....😡
poetic thumbnail

sheetal i wrote earlier jogi is a beast not fit for the human race and he is the embodiment of ammaji's cruelties.I am not surprised at ammji's cruelties like u said, cried the whole episode .raghav took the cake for acting today.baccah poori tara shudargaya.but sia will have to take the blame for it from ammaji.that witch will try harming sia.santosh poor thing my hands were trembling after her body was shaking from the bruises and the pain from it.women face enough everday sheetal be it rural or urban.the situations change but the discrimination remains.
hamari MR.STRONG poori tarah mr.strong banne ki tayari main hain and when he. loves somebody loves them whole heartedly.his words were like balm to santosh wounded mind.a poigant episode

Yes Shreya and that's what Santosh told him - that his loving words have erased all her pain and healed her wounds.
Raghav was completely shattered - I guess he couldn't earlier believe that his Mother could actually hurt someone so badly. Yes he did see someinstances but you know, our mind draw a blank where our parents are generally concerned. This is one such case.
But now that he has realised the horror behind the truth, I guess there's no going back for him. Ammaji probably doesn't even realise that she has lost her supporter - she is only concerned about keepign them away physically when in realiy they are conjoined heart and soul. 😳
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Truly.....man like jogi is good for nothing...😡..bhagwaan kare santosh ka murder accident convert karne main yeh jogi ko kuch ho jaaye & santosh brings jogi back in a good condition..😕...phir ammaji will get to know - jo doosron ke liye gadda khodta hai...woh hi usme girta hai....😡

very true,something like u said should happen or somebody from the FF team should come to know about the plot and foil it with help of avatar,raghav and dheeraj
poetic thumbnail

hope words translate to action and loving this entire raghav and sia equation even better. santosh and the dialogue writer has done a good job on her lines.where santosh says aurat paida hone ki saaza milrahehai was touching and heart wrenching

I know 😭
I felt so bad when she said ki sirf marne wala haath badal jaatey hain ... 😭😭😭
Loved the way Sheela Chachi tells Santosh not to utter words regarding her death and says so lovingly - tujhe meri kasam hai. 😭 It was as if her heart was breaking into million pieces seeing Santosh in such a state.
@ Anu - Don't feel bad for using the word. I also remembered some colorful words but I controlled myself.😡
sang_hari thumbnail

I know 😭

I felt so bad when she said ki sirf marne wala haath badal jaatey hain ... 😭😭😭
Loved the way Sheela Chachi tells Santosh not to utter words regarding her death and says so lovingly - tujhe meri kasam hai. 😭 It was as if her heart was breaking into million pieces seeing Santosh in such a state.
@ Anu - Don't feel bad for using the word. I also remembered some colorful words but I controlled myself.😡

not only that when she says that badan ke ghoan barjayege par maan ka bahut saare hai.aur sheela cachi saying pata nahin kab iss haveli ki auraton ko samman ke saath jeena milega was very sad and really.every dialouge is ringing in my ear clearlyly making my blood boil more
sang_hari thumbnail

Yes Shreya and that's what Santosh told him - that his loving words have erased all her pain and healed her wounds.
Raghav was completely shattered - I guess he couldn't earlier believe that his Mother could actually hurt someone so badly. Yes he did see someinstances but you know, our mind draw a blank where our parents are generally concerned. This is one such case.
But now that he has realised the horror behind the truth, I guess there's no going back for him. Ammaji probably doesn't even realise that she has lost her supporter - she is only concerned about keepign them away physically when in realiy they are conjoined heart and soul. 😳

u re right when it comes to our parents or our kids we are not able to accept their faults.that's what raghav did and seeing santosh was really horrid for him as he now knows the difference between love and selfishness.he knows that his wife is love filled with selflessness and his mother love with selfishness.
ammaji has complletely lost it and separating sia and raghav's physical relationship is the biggest mkiscalculation she has done.in the process she has lost her son and the son's respect for her.and people conjoined in mind cannot be pulled apart by these cheap tactics
poetic thumbnail

very true,something like u said should happen or somebody from the FF team should come to know about the plot and foil it with help of avatar,raghav and dheeraj

I agree that would be a good thing to happen. And truly Sheetal, in such a situation, Ammaji would understand what a gem of a person Santosh is.
And I want my FF team to be back in full force. ANd Raghav can play the kalyug the Kanhaiya avtar.
sang_hari thumbnail
agree that would be a good thing to happen. And truly Sheetal, in such a situation, Ammaji would understand what a gem of a person Santosh is.
And I want my FF team to be back in full force. ANd Raghav can play the kalyug the Kanhaiya avtar.
hum phirse raghav ke barre main shuru hogaye.but its okay raghav toh ram ka doosra naam hai.saying the name so many times has fetched us some puniya