Originally posted by: sang_hari

not that i listen to her all the time πŸ˜†

This is sage's advice ... πŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

This is sage's advice ... πŸ˜†

if i keep listening to her then my day will never get over and poora din kitchen main rehna padegaπŸ˜†
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ghosh..😲.how can a woman be so cruel that after whipping she was beating with hands too..😑..ammaji said that i want to bless u with a child,agreed she thinks good for her but beating so hard...πŸ˜’...literally,i have no words for the act,cried in whole episode thinking that what if really a woman has to face this....😭😭..
Today,with Santosh,raghav has taken a clean sweep in the performance from others..⭐️..so much of respect,guilt,love he showed for his bhabhi was really heart touching...πŸ‘
i thought that after sia's words,jogi will give some sensible thought....but look he is planning to kill santosh....man,he is a real .....🀬😑....
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Ghosh..😲.how can a woman be so cruel that after whipping she was beating with hands too..😑..ammaji said that i want to bless u with a child,agreed she thinks good for her but beating so hard...πŸ˜’...literally,i have no words for the act,cried in whole episode thinking that what if really a woman has to face this....😭😭..

Today,with Santosh,raghav has taken a clean sweep in the performance from others..⭐️..so much of respect,guilt,love he showed for his bhabhi was really heart touching...πŸ‘
i thought that after sia's words,jogi will give some sensible thought....but look he is planning to kill santosh....man,he is a real .....🀬😑....

sheetal i wrote earlier jogi is a beast not fit for the human race and he is the embodiment of ammaji's cruelties.I am not surprised at ammji's cruelties like u said, cried the whole episode .raghav took the cake for acting today.baccah poori tara shudargaya.but sia will have to take the blame for it from ammaji.that witch will try harming sia.santosh poor thing my hands were trembling after her body was shaking from the bruises and the pain from it.women face enough everday sheetal be it rural or urban.the situations change but the discrimination remains.
hamari MR.STRONG poori tarah mr.strong banne ki tayari main hain and when he. loves somebody loves them whole heartedly.his words were like balm to santosh wounded mind.a poigant episode
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sheetal i wrote earlier jogi is a beast not fit for the human race and he is the embodiment of ammaji's cruelties.I am not surprised at ammji's cruelties like u said, cried the whole episode .raghav took the cake for acting today.baccah poori tara shudargaya.but sia will have to take the blame for it from ammaji.that witch will try harming sia.santosh poor thing my hands were trembling after her body was shaking from the bruises and the pain from it.women face enough everday sheetal be it rural or urban.the situations change but the discrimination remains.
hamari MR.STRONG poori tarah mr.strong banne ki tayari main hain and when he. loves somebody loves them whole heartedly.his words were like balm to santosh wounded mind.a poigant episode

Yeah....now waiting a good blastful action from our Mr.Strong......😍
sang_hari thumbnail

Yeah....now waiting a good blastful action from our Mr.Strong......😍

hope words translate to action and loving this entire raghav and sia equation even better. santosh and the dialogue writer has done a good job on her lines.where santosh says aurat paida hone ki saaza milrahehai was touching and heart wrenching
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update..raghav was brilliant today..and jogi is a major prick who gives all men a bad name..sorry for the swearing bt he makes my blood boil..
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

thanx for the update..raghav was brilliant today..and jogi is a major prick who gives all men a bad name..sorry for the swearing bt he makes my blood boil..

anu swear at jogi as much as u want,i was doing it the whole night and still my blood is boiling.heartless monster
Coolsheetal thumbnail

hope words translate to action and loving this entire raghav and sia equation even better. santosh and the dialogue writer has done a good job on her lines.where santosh says aurat paida hone ki saaza milrahehai was touching and heart wrenching

Same pinch....hamari mentos kaam kar rahi hai...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

Same pinch....hamari mentos kaam kar rahi hai...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

menthos seriously is working.aaj navrathra ka perhla din hai aur mera vrath hai.paata nahin i am working,ghar me bhi kaam tha and whole day bhooki kaise rahoogi,pata nahin