Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am still crying for santosh ....... how unlucky woman she is ...... as being married to such a good for nothing man ............ any ways today I am lost of words to bash him 😑😑😑

I really wish Raghav could have slapped that Yashpal ......... another Idiot....... but Sia has taken a big risk by bashing Joginder....... now the mummy's boy will go and cry in her mother's lap ...... it could have been done by Raghav ...............

I really loved that Raghav is stated realizing his mistakes being done as ammaji's son .........

what about Sia's nirjal varth ?????????? I am totally lost 😑

I think its all gone..dur dur tak CV's ke dimag mein nahi hai..... n i feel when after jogi will complain about sia to amma she will try n react against her n sia will faint n raghav will catch her n give it back to his mother this time..n make her realize how inhuman she has become for her selfishnessπŸ˜†

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bittu, I didn't mention that so as not to spoil the party.

I feel that Sia is not doing the vrath ... maybe Ammaji has put it off till the next Kuldevi ki puja.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

ammaji needs a dose of her own medicine and she also needs to know women can hit back and will not be passive all the time.the use of force will only work its fear for sometime but after sometime losesrespect and breeds hatred.that is what is happening in the haveli.slowly all the fear is changing into anger and people ate turning against ammaji too by expressing the truth that they try to bury

yeah that's true dear..after a moment of fear is over in a human it turns into anger n take a regressive form like santosh....i feel amma apni kabr khid khod rahi hai....πŸ˜†

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually all u guys hope is a good thing.so raghav has realised his fault now slow build up hoga aur hamari magic dates ps(25th or 26th) we 'll be able to find a solution about the vrath like we want.all u guys think about as many romantic solutions as u want aap ka pura hoga sapna
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks a lot sweetie for updating. I literally had tears in my eyes. How can people be so cruel.😭

I loved the bonding between Raghav and Santosh and I want this to grow further till a stage where Raghav protects his bhabhi too. It's a beautiful relationship that can develop between these two. Raghav doesn't really care for Sunehri and Rangeeli, it's the FF team that he is concerned about. In fact, in the coming days, I would love to see Chanda gaining importance too and Avtar getting his life back.

Well said poetic...
You pretty much wrote everything i wanted to say..πŸ˜‰
Today was really an awesome episode. Very moving and touching.
Santosh was the star today.....Raghav and Sia a close second and third.
Raghav's bond with his bhabhi..was so genuine..
Come to think about it.....if anyone was in Santosh's shoes and someone like Raghav came up and said the things he did......anyone would be healed...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Simply great scene !!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kya guarantee hai Shreya? You are askign us to dream big time. Chalo maine toh chaloo kar diya.

Poora month tension dekey 1-2 din thoda sukoon ...
RaSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poetic-even i cried the way santosh was beaten by the cruel woman and also when raghav was talking to his bhabhi it wasreally touching,my god tears were rolling and i couldnt get off my seat

Shreya...I too was tied to my seat and on the verge of tears.
My son asked me to help him with something and I told him to hold off....as I could not leave...
We're soooooo addicted to this show😳😳
RaSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes Shreya. The way he wanted to touch her hand but could not because of the wounds. I am still so 😭

Koi woh hunter ekdin Ammaji pe chalaye ...

Ammaji ko ho itni maar padne chahiye, jitne she is given to everyone combined..OuchOuchOuch
That will be true justice..!!
How dare she beat up Santosh the way she did..🀬😑😑😑😑
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

Shreya...I too was tied to my seat and on the verge of tears.

My son asked me to help him with something and I told him to hold off....as I could not leave...
We're soooooo addicted to this show😳😳

tell me about it ,we are all getting seriously deewanis and milan ke baad kya hoga hamsab ka.half of us will have serious heart attack
sang_hari thumbnail
rasia andpoet-dream on otherwise it willnever get fukfilled.i all the time dream of rasi if i get time so shubh shubh socho shubh hi hoga