Written Update - 15th March

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
today was an excellent episode brought tears to my eyes.santosh is beaten mercilessly by ammaji with hunter.ammaji curses santosh sayingthat she was doing all for her sake and filling her empty womb and how dare she goes against ammaji.outside the door sia,chachi and raghav are banging the door asking ammaji not to do anything to santosh and not enough with hitting santosh with the hunter she hits her with her hands.sia and chachi break down and raghav looks at his brother to something about but to no avail.then ammaji opens the door and tells everybody that santosh is still alive and not dead.sia and chachi rush to see santosh.she is shown beaten black and blue and chachi,sia and raghav are very upset.ammaji orders them to take her to the kotari and not to give food or water or treatment to santosh untilshe orders it.she calls yashpal and tells him to guard kotari and not to allow anybody inside until she orders so.chachi and sia take santosh to the kotari which seeing avatar jhoomar,dheeraj are disgusted.in thekotari santosh cries in pain and tells chaci that she does not want to live anymore as she cannot take the pain.chachi feels alot for santosh and tells sia that ammaji has beaten santosh very badly and consoles santosh not to utter anything about dying.sia feels bad for santosh ,tells santosh that she will tell all the truth to ammaji that is was she who was responsible for meera running away.but santosh in pain makes her promise that she will not anything to ammaji and faints.sia and chachi bring some medicines to apply for santosh but yaspal is guarding the entrance and talks to them disrespectfully not allowing them to go inside.sia tries to go inside but yashpul tries physically stopping her.then raghav comes and holds yashpal' s hands and warns him to let sia and chachi inside.he shouts at raghav but raghav gives him back and makes sia and chachi enter the kotari and he watches from out.

santosh is crying when the medicines are appiled sia andd chachi are not able to bear her pain and raghav sees all this and goes into the kotari and cries to santosh to forgive him.he feels responsible for all that happened with her.she tells him that it is nothing to do with him but it is her fault of being born a woman that all is happening to her.santosh tells raghav that she was beaten as a child for being born a girl now it is the hands that have changed and nothing else.she tells him not to feel responsible but raghav says that he is doing his duty to his mother ,forgot about the other women in the house and thus by standing silently and watching all the atrocities commited he was a party to all the faults of ammaji .he says ammaji being a woman he protected but the women in the house he failed to protect and that his silence has become his biggest fault.he touches santosh's hands and tells her that he feels suffocated that he didnt try strongly enough to prevent the cruelities against her.he says every woman in the house is his responsibility and he has failed and will not allow anymore illtreatment on her.santosh and chachi during the entire dialogue look at sia with pride and sia looks at raghav with pride and love.santosh tells him that his words were consoling enough and tells sia that she is lucky to have a husband like raghav.raghavholds his bhabhi's hand with lot of affection and santosh looks at him with affection.

sia goes to jogi and asks him-what is the fault of santosh that she married him ,came to his house shared his life and also hid his faults and did all that is good for him that he is giving her this punishment.she asks him if hi aatma didnt tell him as a human to stop all the torture on her.she tells him that he should have got himself treated insted of putting all the blame on santosh.jogi stares angirly at sia/end

PRECAP-jogi tells ammjithat they should kill santosh or find another child for her or they would have a bad name.ammajitells him that she isweighing options .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot sweetie for updating. I literally had tears in my eyes. How can people be so cruel.😭

I loved the bonding between Raghav and Santosh and I want this to grow further till a stage where Raghav protects his bhabhi too. It's a beautiful relationship that can develop between these two. Raghav doesn't really care for Sunehri and Rangeeli, it's the FF team that he is concerned about. In fact, in the coming days, I would love to see Chanda gaining importance too and Avtar getting his life back.

Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
i knw it is u.toda late hogayi
poetic thumbnail
No problem SHreya, I am so sad today.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear!πŸ‘ Waise amma is really cruel lady how badly they hit santosh yaar...n loved raghav sheela santosh n raghav scene n the part where he stopped yashpal....jogi aur sia ka usko lecture bhi bahut interesting thaπŸ˜³πŸ‘gud performances by all!πŸ˜­πŸ‘
Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
@poetic-even i cried the way santosh was beaten by the cruel woman and also when raghav was talking to his bhabhi it wasreally touching,my god tears were rolling and i couldnt get off my seat
poetic thumbnail
Yes Shreya. The way he wanted to touch her hand but could not because of the wounds. I am still so 😭

Koi woh hunter ekdin Ammaji pe chalaye ...
sang_hari thumbnail
ammaji needs a dose of her own medicine and she also needs to know women can hit back and will not be passive all the time.the use of force will only work its fear for sometime but after sometime losesrespect and breeds hatred.that is what is happening in the haveli.slowly all the fear is changing into anger and people ate turning against ammaji too by expressing the truth that they try to bury
poetic thumbnail
Yes Shreya and thats how Ammaji is writing her own downfall.

Barring Joginder, everyone is now turning against Ammaji, in one way or other, and at a crucial moment, Ammaji may find herself bereft of any support.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am still crying for santosh ....... how unlucky woman she is ...... as being married to such a good for nothing man ............ any ways today I am lost of words to bash him 😑😑😑

I really wish Raghav could have slapped that Yashpal ......... another Idiot....... but Sia has taken a big risk by bashing Joginder....... now the mummy's boy will go and cry in her mother's lap ...... it could have been done by Raghav ...............

I really loved that Raghav is stated realizing his mistakes being done as ammaji's son .........

what about Sia's nirjal varth ?????????? I am totally lost 😑