Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

see ammaji is a leader but doesnt change the fact that she has been a loving mother to raghav.that is not easily breakable and even sia realises that.that is why she keeps repeating that she is not against ammaji as a person but against the bad thought processes and practises she represents.he has realised that what his mother is doing is a crime but there is a need in him to separate the mother and the woman who commits atrocities.he is actually half way through the process where the differentiation has started.but as poetic said he need not stand against her in public but slowly try changing her thought processes.it needs to done a little softly otherwise the person that ammaji is she will think that raghav has gone against her and will punish sia for it,and raghav realises this

Well said Shreya.

The way things are going, Ammaji will relate everything that Raghav says as something instilled by Sia, and Raghav won't be around to protect Sia always. And he shouldn't be too.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Well said Shreya.

The way things are going, Ammaji will relate everything that Raghav says as something instilled by Sia, and Raghav won't be around to protect Sia always. And he shouldn't be too.

our mind works too alike poet and so we know that raghav will find it difficult emotionally to stand up against his mother. ram milaye jodi- RASIA what complexities in their life.i know for sure that sia someday will stand up against ammaji and not hide behind raghav because that day she will be sure of herself with her confidence returning fully
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

our mind works too alike poet and so we know that raghav will find it difficult emotionally to stand up against his mother. ram milaye jodi- RASIA what complexities in their life.i know for sure that sia someday will stand up against ammaji and not hide behind raghav because that day she will be sure of herself with her confidence returning fully

aMEN TO YOUR WISHES.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poetic brilliant post..and as far as jogi is concerned,there is no way he can ever be redeemed..spineless bas***d tht he is,i hope santosh kills him..tht is the only way his track shud end..
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

poetic brilliant post..and as far as jogi is concerned,there is no way he can ever be redeemed..spineless bas***d tht he is,i hope santosh kills him..tht is the only way his track shud end..

Absolutely Anu, I would be so happy if Santosh kills that impotent bas****.

Wah, what a mard he is! trying to kill his own wife!