Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes Sheetal, it's fun to be here.

Shreya aur main toh neend me bhi forum mein hotey hai shayad. πŸ˜† My eyes are burning and I am at work already from 9 a.m.
I think it's a good idea if some of them form your workplace joins us here - the only outcome will be that your Boss will be at his/ hers' wits end like whats happening in my office.
And I can't stay away from our cute gang.

aaj i am working aur navrathra vrath hain.sia and my timings on vrath are clashing all the time.πŸ˜†

2am i slept yesterday and 6 am got up.ghar ka kaam khatm aur office ka kaam at 9 am.aur to aur bhooki peat.aaj meri waat lagegi seriously.but after all that i dont miss our forums and our gang.dekho i gave my attendence.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

aaj i am working aur navrathra vrath hain.sia and my timings on vrath are clashing all the time.πŸ˜†

2am i slept yesterday and 6 am got up.ghar ka kaam khatm aur office ka kaam at 9 am.aur to aur bhooki peat.aaj meri waat lagegi seriously.but after all that i dont miss our forums and our gang.dekho i gave my attendence.

Attendance updated...πŸ˜‰.same pinch on this neend main bhi forum n vrath also..πŸ˜›..i m keeping vrath for many years but this year i m comparing my vrath capacity wid Sia....LOL.πŸ˜†...this is the indication how madly we r for Rasia aur yeh rasia hain ki vrath ki mystery solve hi nahi kar rahein hain....πŸ˜›.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes Sheetal, it's fun to be here.

Shreya aur main toh neend me bhi forum mein hotey hai shayad. πŸ˜† My eyes are burning and I am at work already from 9 a.m.
I think it's a good idea if some of them form your workplace joins us here - the only outcome will be that your Boss will be at his/ hers' wits end like whats happening in my office.
And I can't stay away from our cute gang.

Me too waits....yaar ye subah kab hogi and i'll meet my gang..πŸ˜›..truly,aajkal neend main bhi yahi dikhta hai ki aapas main baat kya kar rahein hai..πŸ˜†..mere 1 cousin ne toh yeh bhi keh diya hai - Sheetal u have gonna mad...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†.
sang_hari thumbnail
@sheetal-very true sheetal.our hunger is making us think of other yummy thing other than food.yummy things main first is rasia aur vrath ka combination comes along with them.hum teen sia,shreya,sheeta(allthe s's) vrath rakhe hain.bakwas shuru hogayi phirse.like u're cousin said we cannot stay away and if we meet then we are really madcaps
Coolsheetal thumbnail

@sheetal-very true sheetal.our hunger is making us think of other yummy thing other than food.yummy things main first is rasia aur vrath ka combination comes along with them.hum teen sia,shreya,sheeta(allthe s's) vrath rakhe hain.bakwas shuru hogayi phirse.like u're cousin said we cannot stay away and if we meet then we are really madcaps

Yipee.....satya vachan...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
sang_hari thumbnail

meri bhi attendance lag gayi.

i gave u attendance in the morning itself.kya hai ki 11.30 all the madcaps are present to start their masti
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

Thanx Poetic for this topic

Santosh if ur reading this.............i must say u r just so expressive and natural onscreen..........yesterday both sheela and santosh were so good tht they brought tears to my eyes............Ammaji was as usual good but i am very dissapointed with RaSia...........sia was just fine and i dont kno wht creatives r upto with raghav's character.....his charac is very confusing............

Remember guys he even apologised to sheela chachi when she was bashed up and even now he turned shameless again to say sorry to santosh bhabhi.........if sia has really changed him then he shd hav stood against his mother...............he made a fool of himself by shedding tears in front of his bhabhi and not standing up against all the nuisance happeneng around him.......

Bholi,

See we are all expecting a lot of stuff from Raghav which is really fine and which he should do at all cost. It's not as a saviour we need to see him, but as an individual who respects other human beings, who can differentiate between right and wrong, and who can say NO when he wants to.

It's not easy going against his Mother for him, after all, she is his Mother, given all vices. But he needs to change his Mother's ways as well and make her see the world as an individual and not as a myopic Mukhiya. So a lot needs to be done and I want him to start immediately.
Coolsheetal thumbnail

i gave u attendance in the morning itself.kya hai ki 11.30 all the madcaps are present to start their masti

Woooo.....true....morning reportings ke baad atmosphere kuch toh light hona mangta hai....πŸ˜›
sang_hari thumbnail

Bholi,

See we are all expecting a lot of stuff from Raghav which is really fine and which he should do at all cost. It's not as a saviour we need to see him, but as an individual who respects other human beings, who can differentiate between right and wrong, and who can say NO when he wants to.

It's not easy going against his Mother for him, after all, she is his Mother, given all vices. But he needs to change his Mother's ways as well and make her see the world as an individual and not as a myopic Mukhiya. So a lot needs to be done and I want him to start immediately.

see ammaji is a leader but doesnt change the fact that she has been a loving mother to raghav.that is not easily breakable and even sia realises that.that is why she keeps repeating that she is not against ammaji as a person but against the bad thought processes and practises she represents.he has realised that what his mother is doing is a crime but there is a need in him to separate the mother and the woman who commits atrocities.he is actually half way through the process where the differentiation has started.but as poetic said he need not stand against her in public but slowly try changing her thought processes.it needs to done a little softly otherwise the person that ammaji is she will think that raghav has gone against her and will punish sia for it,and raghav realises this
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Woooo.....true....morning reportings ke baad atmosphere kuch toh light hona mangta hai....πŸ˜›

thatasthu balikeπŸ˜›