Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: RaSia

We all want the same things. For me this is priority order in some way of what needs to happen in the show in the forthcoming weeks/months:
1. Raghav taking some action and standing up for women
2. Raghav and Sia being together forever and always
3. RaSia having a baby girl and Raghav protecting her like a father would
4. Joginder rotting in hell...😡😡 if he does not improve....which does not look anyway likely to happen!!. If he does show signs and desire to reform, then he should have medical treatment or Santosh and him should adopt a child..
5 Jhumar and Dheeraj getting married and RaSia making that happen
6. Ammaji knowing the truth about Sunehri and kicking her out of the house
7. Avatar and Chanda to be together finally and CV's showing a track where people learn that the sex of a child is determined by the father and not the mother..
8. And lastly and the most important.....showing us why Ammaji is the way she is and how she is learning the lesson of her lifetime and improving..thanks to RaSia and also the fact that no one in her family is on her side anymore....
Agar yeh sab ho to maza aa jayega..!!

Yes all these things will happen but at the end of the show!!!...they will have to wind up if all is smooth..with so much competition nowadays they will have to somehow keep people intrested...as it is the ratings seem to be falling...me too i dont watch it regularly anymore ...but all the same i like some bits here and there!!!
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My heart went out to Raghav today, he was feeling so helpless. Kudos to Santosh, such a brave lady, how she told Sia not to tell Amma ji anything. Raghav acknowledged the fact that he could have done something more rather then being quiet. This might be the turning point of the serial. Amma ji will definately try to hurt Sia when Raghav will go against her and that will be the final nail in the coffin for amma ji. The way raghav said that he should have protected the women of the haveli but he just turned a deaf ear to everything. I think he is waking up pretty quick thanks to Sia. That ia a huge step in the right direction.

I cannot believe joginder is thinking of killing santosh.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

My heart went out to Raghav today, he was feeling so helpless. Kudos to Santosh, such a brave lady, how she told Sia not to tell Amma ji anything. Raghav acknowledged the fact that he could have done something more rather then being quiet. This might be the turning point of the serial. Amma ji will definately try to hurt Sia when Raghav will go against her and that will be the final nail in the coffin for amma ji. The way raghav said that he should have protected the women of the haveli but he just turned a deaf ear to everything. I think he is waking up pretty quick thanks to Sia. That ia a huge step in the right direction.

I cannot believe joginder is thinking of killing santosh.

yeah,def sia has put raghav on the right track but i will tell u that raghav had the goodness buried in him but his sense of duty to his mother had made him bury the goodness.this sense of duty also made him forget there are other relationship in the haveli who he is responsible for.buth the pain of his wife and separation frm her made realise that a world does exist outside his mother and he cannot leave them in lurch.the thought of losing sia has put on the right track.so there is ahigh possibility that sia will be harmed by ammaji and raghav turning more and more back on his mother.kudos to sia for that .see the right kind of love and affection can move mountains.
jogi planning to kill santosh should come as no surprise as he is not a human but a robot operated by his mother.but the silver lining is that the entire house will try to protect santosh as they know ammaji will surely trying to bump her off
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I know. Now if Ammaji tries to harm Sia in any way, she will earn Raghav's wrath. In fact not only Sia, any women harmed in the household from now onwards will know that at least Raghav will try to understand them and believe them.
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx Poetic for this topic

Santosh if ur reading this.............i must say u r just so expressive and natural onscreen..........yesterday both sheela and santosh were so good tht they brought tears to my eyes............Ammaji was as usual good but i am very dissapointed with RaSia...........sia was just fine and i dont kno wht creatives r upto with raghav's character.....his charac is very confusing............

Remember guys he even apologised to sheela chachi when she was bashed up and even now he turned shameless again to say sorry to santosh bhabhi.........if sia has really changed him then he shd hav stood against his mother...............he made a fool of himself by shedding tears in front of his bhabhi and not standing up against all the nuisance happeneng around him.......

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

patta nahin ,it is a coincidence that sheetal and i would be planning to write that day we would have agood episode.i thik i should do it often that iis thinking to write to them

Hee...Hee....might be they have started thinking about the Naari Shakti...😆..abhi abhi 33%reservation ke recent topic se inspire hokar shayad CV's bhi apne show main woman powerpacked performance dikha kar hum logon se bachna chaah rahe hain...😛..swear,shreya....this monday episode was full of our expectations,otherwise CV's ki toh band bajani hi thi hum logon ko..😡..iss baar bach gaye,let c for next.....😕
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All d words taken away from my mouth by my fav.gang....😛..kudos to Santosh....she was surprisingly awesome awesome n awesome....⭐️⭐️⭐️..
Gr8888888 post Poet, 👏 i was also thinking to post some good stuff for the real heroine Santosh,but u have done a marvellous job..👏..i loved each n every word u have written..😃...it shows that u have written all the facts from d bottom of ur heart..❤️...and look all our friends have appreciated it so much...😛
Shreya,u know,my office persons have started talking about u all guys and they desperately waits for all our posts and wants me to read for them..😊.this is indeed a very good reason for me to smile..😊..3 cheers to our gang & long live our friendship....👏👍🏼
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hee...Hee....might be they have started thinking about the Naari Shakti...😆..abhi abhi 33%reservation ke recent topic se inspire hokar shayad CV's bhi apne show main woman powerpacked performance dikha kar hum logon se bachna chaah rahe hain...😛..swear,shreya....this monday episode was full of our expectations,otherwise CV's ki toh band bajani hi thi hum logon ko..😡..iss baar bach gaye,let c for next.....😕

haan yaar sheetal hum log jab bhi sochathe hain that we will write kuch aacha hojatha hai.swear yaar next edition of writing i will schedule for friday because if we dont get an inkling that that vrath thing is not going to be revealed then they had it frm me.33% reservation that is another fraud happening.33%reservation milnese kya hoga if uneducated women like ammaji sit on the MP's seat.guys provide us education then yeah sab kuch karna
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

All d words taken away from my mouth by my fav.gang....😛..kudos to Santosh....she was surprisingly awesome awesome n awesome....⭐️⭐️⭐️..

Gr8888888 post Poet, 👏 i was also thinking to post some good stuff for the real heroine Santosh,but u have done a marvellous job..👏..i loved each n every word u have written..😃...it shows that u have written all the facts from d bottom of ur heart..❤️...and look all our friends have appreciated it so much...😛
Shreya,u know,my office persons have started talking about u all guys and they desperately waits for all our posts and wants me to read for them..😊.this is indeed a very good reason for me to smile..😊..3 cheers to our gang & long live our friendship....👏👍🏼

u know i never thought ek serial ke wajah se hum sab unite hojayege and i'll get a grouplike u guys.why dont the guys in your office join the forums.actually more the merrier.thanks alot for the love and the affection from u and all the guys from the office.even i adore our gang.dayby day laado is becoming more hard hitting so three cheers to laado and all of us
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Sheetal, it's fun to be here.

Shreya aur main toh neend me bhi forum mein hotey hai shayad. 😆 My eyes are burning and I am at work already from 9 a.m.
I think it's a good idea if some of them form your workplace joins us here - the only outcome will be that your Boss will be at his/ hers' wits end like whats happening in my office.
And I can't stay away from our cute gang.