Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah hatss offf to this lady inspite of taking so much beating from amma she stopped sia from telling amma the truth...Sia ne Jogi ko joh bhasan diya uske baad kuch toh drama zaroor hoga...sia beware....๐Ÿ˜†For jogi boil some oil n put him in that he is really of no use.....๐Ÿ˜†Raghav fantabulous dear..santosh ka darad tumhare aankon mein dekh raha tha...apne bhabhi ke prati tumhara pyaar aur laagav was clearly shown....n that u consider her motherly could be clearly seen...aaj ke baad ammaji ur biggest rival is not sia but raghav....he will stand infront of u now for haveli's women self respect....Amma teri band bahut jaldh tere gharwale baja degaye agar tune apna rawaiyaa nahi badla....๐Ÿ˜†

I know humey toh band party bhi book kar lena chahiye Ammaji ke liye ... she is so evil that she makes me laugh sometimes ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก

See Sia will always be her nemesis because she will hold Sia responsible for Raghav's changed stance.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

I know humey toh band party bhi book kar lena chahiye Ammaji ke liye ... she is so evil that she makes me laugh sometimes ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก

See Sia will always be her nemesis because she will hold Sia responsible for Raghav's changed stance.

Haan ultimate blame to uss bechare par hi aayega..i hope wht raghav told antosh he tells his mother too that seeing her attitude he feels disgusted n suffocated..n asks her to kill him n relieve him from all the pain taht he sees in the household women eyes due to her....n by saying so i m sure he will knock some sense in amma that his son has started hating her actions๐Ÿ˜†

poetic thumbnail
I doubt Megha. What will take to break Ammaji?

Even after all this time, she's sitting in her room and planning with her impotent son to 'accidentally' bump off Santosh.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all u guys say hip hip hooray to the cv's for today .episoden had really good emotional bonding,swelling up of hatred for ammaji,call for woman' selfrepect and her right to choose for herself.also the courage that sia has redeveloping agaiin with the way she facedjogi with questions.
@rasia-thanks alot,we'll try making the forums livelier
@poetic-bittu se zaara bachke,dandal eke aayegi and will tell lraghav is her's.
@megha well written raghav is already reformed and is just getting ready for war.so guys ourFFteam will have atleast the mighty MR.STRONG to defend them.
poetic thumbnail
SHreya, I am ready for Bittu. Bring it on dear.

Bechari Sia, sab mehnaat woh karein aur Bittu Raghavko darling bulaye ... bahut nainsafi hai! ๐Ÿคฃ
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I doubt Megha. What will take to break Ammaji?

Even after all this time, she's sitting in her room and planning with her impotent son to 'accidentally' bump off Santosh.

Haan but i m sure rasia will save her๐Ÿ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Haan but i m sure rasia will save her๐Ÿ˜†

I don't know Megha. Mujhe woh ammaji pe bilkul bharosa nahi, kuch bhi ho jaaye.

Aur unke saath RaSia bhi phastey rahengey ...
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

SHreya, I am ready for Bittu. Bring it on dear.

Bechari Sia, sab mehnaat woh karein aur Bittu Raghavko darling bulaye ... bahut nainsafi hai! ๐Ÿคฃ

Yaa ....... I can't do nirjal varth for raghav ๐Ÿคฃ if she is ready to leave her Jai Santoshi Mata Job ...... i can withdraw because I know ammaji will be free of cost with raghav and that is a big headache ...... my life will like ๐Ÿคข
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

actually ammaji is right raghav 's changed attitude is due to sia and and her love.he has started to see the world through her eyes.earlier he was like the cow which was led by the harness even if it didnt want to go.but now his mind is liberated abd all thanks to sia making him see what she was going through in the house.so beware ammaji the tide is cahnging and the change has been brought about by your nemesis-sia

Haan ultimate blame to uss bechare par hi aayega..i hope wht raghav told antosh he tells his mother too that seeing her attitude he feels disgusted n suffocated..n asks her to kill him n relieve him from all the pain taht he sees in the household women eyes due to her....n by saying so i m sure he will knock some sense in amma that his son has started hating her actions๐Ÿ˜†

poetic thumbnail
Yes, yeh toh sahi baat hai. Sia is indeed instrumental in bringing about a change in Raghav. What I mean is whatever raghav will do from now onwards, Amamji will consider it as a saazish by Sia and Gang.