Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
bhagwan maat banao yaar i love lado to bits itstaken really differently and dont want it spoiled that is why i took the effort.because of laadoo i have friends who discuss all tosh with me and have fun with me
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arre bhai..... I can use darling for Rahav because sia is currently working on Jai Santoshi Mata project....... when her project will be over I will take back my wordsπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† tab tak use bechare ko kahi se tho darling sune ko mile .........poor fellow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OK, RKB - the loud mouthed LUcknavi maid. I seem to remember a biut though I didn't see RKB much. It's very dhundla kinda. Thanks for telling us.

But she is really too good.

@Shreya - tu bawali reh ... that's much better.
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Absolutely Sweety, Raghav was genuine today. His feelings and emotions have gone a huge emotional upheaval and I won't be surprised to see him as a major champion of various causes for women, in days to come. And he needs to use his brains properly so that he doesn't fall in Ammaji's EB track.

Santosh needs to be there, the war has just begun and the Famous Five team needs to be there full time.

Well said..poetic..Clap
Famous five it is...!!!⭐️
Raghav to the rescue...in forthcoming tracks supported by Sheela and her birds nest...now wouldn't that be somethingClap
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

OK, RKB - the loud mouthed LUcknavi maid. I seem to remember a biut though I didn't see RKB much. It's very dhundla kinda. Thanks for telling us.

But she is really too good.

@Shreya - tu bawali reh ... that's much better.

piya bawali hui bawali,piya ki chadariya,piya ke rangere- i am singing about sia ok.mujhe galat maat samajna.bittu line marrahehai raghav pe.isseliye i am defending siaπŸ˜†
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

bhagwan maat banao yaar i love lado to bits itstaken really differently and dont want it spoiled that is why i took the effort.because of laadoo i have friends who discuss all tosh with me and have fun with me

Shreya....we love you❀️ and so enjoy discussing our thoughts her with you and the others..
Tum log na hote..to kya hota ??πŸ˜•
Thanks for all your efforts...its most appreciated
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah hatss offf to this lady inspite of taking so much beating from amma she stopped sia from telling amma the truth...Sia ne Jogi ko joh bhasan diya uske baad kuch toh drama zaroor hoga...sia beware....πŸ˜†For jogi boil some oil n put him in that he is really of no use.....πŸ˜†Raghav fantabulous dear..santosh ka darad tumhare aankon mein dekh raha tha...apne bhabhi ke prati tumhara pyaar aur laagav was clearly shown....n that u consider her motherly could be clearly seen...aaj ke baad ammaji ur biggest rival is not sia but raghav....he will stand infront of u now for haveli's women self respect....Amma teri band bahut jaldh tere gharwale baja degaye agar tune apna rawaiyaa nahi badla....πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

piya bawali hui bawali,piya ki chadariya,piya ke rangere- i am singing about sia ok.mujhe galat maat samajna.bittu line marrahehai raghav pe.isseliye i am defending siaπŸ˜†

haan I know, bittu se thoda bachke .... πŸ˜†

piya ke rang rang deeni odhni

this is also for Sia πŸ˜›
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

Well said..poetic..πŸ‘

Famous five it is...!!!⭐️
Raghav to the rescue...in forthcoming tracks supported by Sheela and her birds nest...now wouldn't that be somethingπŸ‘

Sarada,

In good time, the FF team will rescue Raghav πŸ˜‰, Ammaji is planning to go down six feet udner very soon .... πŸ˜•
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

mere line marne se kya hota hai ....... woh tho Sia ka deewana hai ....... I don't want to take risk like sonali ... being dumped in the last minute of marriage.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† per dil ki baat apne dosto se nahi kahugi tho kis se kahugi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago