Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: who am i???

Jogi needs to die ,how i wish his plan to bump off santosh backfires and he dies instead or better if all assume Santosh to be dead but instead she lands up somewhere else with amnesia and gets a new uy in her life and marries him and they all see her when she is preg(i know my mind is workn super fast) but i want either jogi to die or santosh to get a new guy.

Good to see Raghav seein the worst side of things but time has come to do some actions enuf of talkn.
Santosh Rocks she is brilliant the actress was too good when she was being beaten and was shivern.
Wish Sia pushed jogi from terrace.

LOL WAI, a lot of wishes there. πŸ˜† But I wouldn't mind seeing Jogi dead either.
Or maybe both Amma and Oedipus-complexed Jogi can go to jail together and do some chakki-peesing.

If your brains working super fast, no probs. Would have loved to see Santosh with some guy who is a normal human being and who would respect Santosh for who she is.

And yes, the actress playing Santosh is too good.

BTW, in real life also, Santosh and Sia are good friends and always hangs around with each other.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

our posting has helped and whenever i want to write on the website blasting them they come up with a good episode

They are scared of you kya? πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Today's episode tells us that when a women loves someone she can go to any extend to protect him / her .......... even after so much of torture Santosh stopped Sia from saying a truth ........ she really loves Raghav & Sia ..... she knows that if truth is out ammaji will not let them to live peacefully .

You are so right Bittu. Santosh loves Raghav and Sia so much that she doesn't want any sort of trouble to come in their path. She knows that otherwise Ammaji will destroy them completely.

fabulous performance by santosh ........ she is star in true sense and a very strong person not like ammaji who gets furious in each & every situation ....... what a bad luck such a good human being married to idiot , spineless fellow 😑😑🀬 I don't have words to express my anger for Jogi ...... truely said he is Napunsak in all the aspects ..........such a shameless fellow .. now planning to kill his wife ........ I really wish he would have been married to lady like Rangeeli ......he only deserves this.......😑😑

Agreed. I wrote the same somewhere else. 😑

Raghav darling sirf bolne se kaam nahi chalega kuch karke bhi dikho.....

Abhi sidha darling pe ... πŸ˜† Sia darling tumhara kya hoga? πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 0

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

They are scared of you kya? πŸ˜†

patta nahin ,it is a coincidence that sheetal and i would be planning to write that day we would have agood episode.i thik i should do it often that iis thinking to write to them
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

our posting has helped and whenever i want to write on the website blasting them they come up with a good episode

Sherya ..... I know u r busy person but for our sake just spend 10 minutes daily on their website ........ we will going to have party every day ............
poetic thumbnail

jogi is really good for nothing nobody can change him and santosh telling sia not to tell anything to ammaji was alsom touching.but our MR.STRONg has emrged thebiggest turnaround of the sangwan household.he has stared realising that all the women desrve his mother and it is alos his duty to protect them.sia was so filled wih pride and love,loved santosh acting awesome and cahchi,she is the pillar on which the women of the houshold stand.awesome woman.sia giving apiece of mind to jogi was also too good

Shreya, I completely enjoyed Sia giving Jogi a piece of her mind. Maybe she could have given him 2 pieces.
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Shreya..you should always be ready to give the CV's a blasting.....that way...we will always keep having great episodes....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tere darrr se hi.....sab kamaal hote hain..!!πŸ˜‰
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Sherya ..... I know u r busy person but for our sake just spend 10 minutes daily on their website ........ we will going to have party every day ............

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒBittu...you and I wrote the same thing..!!!!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poetic bittu-they are scatred of our forums also i think.we tear them here into bits and pieces.bittu we cannot write everday to them as that will loose its charm.but a month once will seriously work
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Poetic..
Seen little of actress playn santosh ,she was in Radha Ki Beetiyaan played a loud mouthed lucknow maid ,such an opp char to santosh,wish such char befalls on Ammaji and rest of devil co's .