Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: babysweety

well said poetic, specially " joginder will remain an impotent always" 👏...........even after that bashing by sia he goes and plots with ammaji about possibly killing santosh........he is nothing but a shameless, spineless jerk ...........

i too dont want santosh to get killed as shes not only an important and interesting character by herself, but also a pillar of support to sia.............breaking the "famous five" will take the fight against ammaji few steps behind........
raghav was really good today, he acted so well........it sooo looked like he was feeling the pain and agony from inside and also the guilt conscious of not doing anything till date and supporting his mother's atrocities by being a mute spectator.....really wish that this time these realizations should convert into action and he does something to protect the women of his house.................

Absolutely Sweety, Raghav was genuine today. His feelings and emotions have gone a huge emotional upheaval and I won't be surprised to see him as a major champion of various causes for women, in days to come. And he needs to use his brains properly so that he doesn't fall in Ammaji's EB track.

Santosh needs to be there, the war has just begun and the Famous Five team needs to be there full time.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

We all want the same things. For me this is priority order in some way of what needs to happen in the show in the forthcoming weeks/months:
1. Raghav taking some action and standing up for women
2. Raghav and Sia being together forever and always
3. RaSia having a baby girl and Raghav protecting her like a father would
4. Joginder rotting in hell...😡😡 if he does not improve....which does not look anyway likely to happen!!. If he does show signs and desire to reform, then he should have medical treatment or Santosh and him should adopt a child..
5 Jhumar and Dheeraj getting married and RaSia making that happen
6. Ammaji knowing the truth about Sunehri and kicking her out of the house
7. Avatar and Chanda to be together finally and CV's showing a track where people learn that the sex of a child is determined by the father and not the mother..
8. And lastly and the most important.....showing us why Ammaji is the way she is and how she is learning the lesson of her lifetime and improving..thanks to RaSia and also the fact that no one in her family is on her side anymore....
Agar yeh sab ho to maza aa jayega..!!

Sarada, I don't know about the others, but I would love to see situation no. 8 happening.

Is Ammji ki toh main .... 😡

What an egoistical hypocrite she is!
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

I am right there with you...

But I sometimes feel...that the man is just so worthless...that why are we even bothering to discuss him...
He isn't even worthy of that.........😡

Absolutely. 😡

Loved the way Sia's face lit up when Santosh told her that she was lucky enough to get Raghav as her husband. 😳
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poetic loved today s episode fab actin by all.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode tells us that when a women loves someone she can go to any extend to protect him / her .......... even after so much of torture Santosh stopped Sia from saying a truth ........ she really loves Raghav & Sia ..... she knows that if truth is out ammaji will not let them to live peacefully .
fabulous performance by santosh ........ she is star in true sense and a very strong person not like ammaji who gets furious in each & every situation ....... what a bad luck such a good human being married to idiot , spineless fellow 😡😡🤬 I don't have words to express my anger for Jogi ...... truely said he is Napunsak in all the aspects ..........such a shameless fellow .. now planning to kill his wife ........ I really wish he would have been married to lady like Rangeeli ......he only deserves this.......😡😡

Raghav darling sirf bolne se kaam nahi chalega kuch karke bhi dikho.....
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jogi needs to die ,how i wish his plan to bump off santosh backfires and he dies instead or better if all assume Santosh to be dead but instead she lands up somewhere else with amnesia and gets a new uy in her life and marries him and they all see her when she is preg(i know my mind is workn super fast) but i want either jogi to die or santosh to get a new guy.
Good to see Raghav seein the worst side of things but time has come to do some actions enuf of talkn.
Santosh Rocks she is brilliant the actress was too good when she was being beaten and was shivern.
Wish Sia pushed jogi from terrace.
poetic thumbnail
@ Sarada - Haan, aur bacchon ke bhi bacche dekhni hai , right? 😆

@ Shreya - Bahut hi zabardast episode tha. Too good. Lagta hain ke Cvsko Mentos mil hi gaye ...
sang_hari thumbnail
jogi is really good for nothing nobody can change him and santosh telling sia not to tell anything to ammaji was alsom touching.but our MR.STRONg has emrged thebiggest turnaround of the sangwan household.he has stared realising that all the women desrve his mother and it is alos his duty to protect them.sia was so filled wih pride and love,loved santosh acting awesome and cahchi,she is the pillar on which the women of the houshold stand.awesome woman.sia giving apiece of mind to jogi was also too good
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

@ Sarada - Haan, aur bacchon ke bhi bacche dekhni hai , right? 😆

@ Shreya - Bahut hi zabardast episode tha. Too good. Lagta hain ke Cvsko Mentos mil hi gaye ...

our posting has helped and whenever i want to write on the website blasting them they come up with a good episode