poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Joginder will remain an impotent always. I don't mean in the literal sense only. Sia did well to remind him that he should have opted for treatment once he knew he had issues and not dumped the burden of the childless family stature on poor Santosh. it's high time Joginder, Ammaji and others realise that being an elder doesn't make them worthy of respect automatically, they should learn to earn it and in turn, also give respect to others.

After everything that happened, that stupid man is planning with Ammaji either to bump off Santosh and term it as an accident, 😡 or to get another child. How obnoxious one can be! If he happens to love his Mother so much, then he would have done better to have stayed a brahmachari.

CVs, I don't want Santosh to die. She is such a mentally strong, free-willed and a noble lady. The way she stopped Sia from telling the truth wa remarkable in the sense that she knew that if the truth came out, then Ammaji won't let Sia breathe or die even. Since her family life is non-existent, she didn't want to destroy Raghav and Sia's life either. Loved the way she consoled Raghav by saying that it is not his fault and that he shouldn't consider himself to be the perpetrator of the crimes. She treated him like he was his son. Kudos to her! Thanks a lot CVs for creating such a powerful character.

Now Gaji and Sunehri are evil as usual and I don't like them much. But there was one scene which I liked, the way both of them looked at Yogi sideways as if mocking that Yogi is also not man enough to stop his wife from being whipped. 🤢

It is a revelation for Raghav and I am glad that he realised that as a woman, his Mother is not the sole person who commands respect; in fact he should be able to respect all women. I am glad that he realised that his antaratma will not let him live in peace because he has not stopped his Mother and also because all these days he had kept blind to the atrocities committed in order to fulfill his duties as a son. Now Raghav, we want you to act on this front; mere lip service is not going to get you anything.

Loved the fact that it was Sia who told a truth or two to that idiot Joginder. I hope Raghav and they are all able to stop Ammaji and Jogi from committing a heinous crime.

And why was Yashpal saying tum tum to Sia? Raghav needs to remind his effectively that Sia is HIS wife. 😡

Edited by poetic - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
great post totally agree with what you said. I am glad Raghav apologized to Santosh , but didn't he do the same when Sheela was whipped by her hubby as well. He needs to take some action, especially with this new idea from his bro to kill Santosh 'accidentally' 😔 . It would be really interesting if Raghav and Sia had a baby girl cuz that would be the ultimate test for him to stand against his mother to protect his child and women in general.
poetic thumbnail
Yes Manny, Raghav now needs to take some action/ steps on his own and in such a way that the women are not implicated. Though it's going to be a problem for Sia always, because Raghav is Ammaji's laadla beta and Ammaji will have a heart atatck losing her to Sia. Though I am sure Sia doesn't want to separate Raghav from his Mother in that sense.

I agree with you, Raghav needs to do somethign to stop these. And especially stop this 'accident' thing.

We all would love RaSia to have a daughter but not so early in the show. That would simply complicate matters at this stage and they should also be able to spend some time as it is.
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I have a whole new level of admiration for Sanotsh
Her character is just beyond praises at this point...!!⭐️⭐️
The way she stopped Sia from speaking up today was most touching...even in her half dead state she was thinking of what was best for Sia...now isn't that something..👏
Sheela Chachi is definitely the anchor that binds everyone together. She is their pillar of strenght, be it Santosh, Sia, Jhumar, Chanda, Dheeraj, Avatar and Raghav..👏👏..Her expressions of helpnessness, concern and caring for Santosh and then admiration for Raghav...awesome performance 👏
The scene that literally moved me to tears, was the one with Santosh and Raghav. It was almost identical in many ways to the scene between Raghav and Sheela Chachi after the latter was whipped in the Jhumar episode. Only this had Raghav realizing that he is just as guilty as his mom for supporting her through the years and he should respect and stand for all women 👏 Raghav's performance and also Santosh's was spectacular.......Sia was so full of love for her husband and so proud at the same time in this scene...
But Poetic...you are right and I agree completely...Raghav ab words bahut ho gaye...now its time for real action dude..You need to prove by your action on why you are THE mr.Strong and why we fans drool on you so much...😳
And Joginder.......woh to Ammaji se bhi gaya bitta hai..😡🤢
Bhagwan kare...Santosh ki jagah...uska koi beda paar lagade...aur accident ki shakl mein chupa de..😡😡😡😡😡
He is a NAA MARD in every way......😡
Good for Sia..for giving him a piece of his mind..he deserved every bit of it..
Saw the look on his face....aisa lag raha tha ki abhi Sia ko hi attack karega....😡
Something tells me...that tomorrow he is going to say something demeaning to Sia and Raghav is gonna give it him👏👏....oh how..I would die to see that happening..!!!😊
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful episode. Santosh was brilliant. I just hate Joginder for telling amma ji to either kill her or adopt another baby. How can he do that? Raghav was excellent, the way he ask for forgiveness and whole this issue of respecting all women. Raghav should act on it rather then ask forgiveness later.
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well said poetic, specially " joginder will remain an impotent always" 👏👏👏👏...........even after that bashing by sia he goes and plots with ammaji about possibly killing santosh........he is nothing but a shameless, spineless jerk ...........
i too dont want santosh to get killed as shes not only an important and interesting character by herself, but also a pillar of support to sia.............breaking the "famous five" will take the fight against ammaji few steps behind........
raghav was really good today, he acted so well........it sooo looked like he was feeling the pain and agony from inside and also the guilt conscious of not doing anything till date and supporting his mother's atrocities by being a mute spectator.....really wish that this time these realizations should convert into action and he does something to protect the women of his house.................
RaSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes Manny, Raghav now needs to take some action/ steps on his own and in such a way that the women are not implicated. Though it's going to be a problem for Sia always, because Raghav is Ammaji's laadla beta and Ammaji will have a heart atatck losing her to Sia. Though I am sure Sia doesn't want to separate Raghav from his Mother in that sense.

I agree with you, Raghav needs to do somethign to stop these. And especially stop this 'accident' thing.

We all would love RaSia to have a daughter but not so early in the show. That would simply complicate matters at this stage and they should also be able to spend some time as it is.

We all want the same things. For me this is priority order in some way of what needs to happen in the show in the forthcoming weeks/months:
1. Raghav taking some action and standing up for women
2. Raghav and Sia being together forever and always
3. RaSia having a baby girl and Raghav protecting her like a father would
4. Joginder rotting in hell...😡😡 if he does not improve....which does not look anyway likely to happen!!. If he does show signs and desire to reform, then he should have medical treatment or Santosh and him should adopt a child..
5 Jhumar and Dheeraj getting married and RaSia making that happen
6. Ammaji knowing the truth about Sunehri and kicking her out of the house
7. Avatar and Chanda to be together finally and CV's showing a track where people learn that the sex of a child is determined by the father and not the mother..
8. And lastly and the most important.....showing us why Ammaji is the way she is and how she is learning the lesson of her lifetime and improving..thanks to RaSia and also the fact that no one in her family is on her side anymore....
Agar yeh sab ho to maza aa jayega..!!
Edited by RaSia - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

I have a whole new level of admiration for Sanotsh

Her character is just beyond praises at this point...!!⭐️⭐️

I know; she just showed how powerful a good heart can be. And how it could change people's lives.
The way she stopped Sia from speaking up today was most touching...even in her half dead state she was thinking of what was best for Sia...now isn't that something..👏

I know Sarada. For the first time, I had tears in my eyes seeing her in that state. 😭😭😭
😭
Sheela Chachi is definitely the anchor that binds everyone together. She is their pillar of strenght, be it Santosh, Sia, Jhumar, Chanda, Dheeraj, Avatar and Raghav..👏👏..Her expressions of helpnessness, concern and caring for Santosh and then admiration for Raghav...awesome performance 👏

Sorry I missed out on her; yes Sheela Chachi is the on who provides underlying strength to all of them. The way he supports the children silently is just awesome.
The scene that literally moved me to tears, was the one with Santosh and Raghav. It was almost identical in many ways to the scene between Raghav and Sheela Chachi after the latter was whipped in the Jhumar episode. Only this had Raghav realizing that he is just as guilty as his mom for supporting her through the years and he should respect and stand for all women 👏 Raghav's performance and also Santosh's was spectacular.......Sia was so full of love for her husband and so proud at the same time in this scene...

Yes, but I also liked the scene where Sheela Chachi and Sia carries Santosh to the kothri 🤢😡 and tends to her wounds. It's almost as if their hearts would stop seeing her in so much pain. I also liked the way Raghav stood outside the room, helpless yet tormented.
But Poetic...you are right and I agree completely...Raghav ab words bahut ho gaye...now its time for real action dude..You need to prove by your action on why you are THE mr.Strong and why we fans drool on you so much...😳

LOL, yeha pe bhi drooling. 😳
And Joginder.......woh to Ammaji se bhi gaya bitta hai..😡🤢
Bhagwan kare...Santosh ki jagah...uska koi beda paar lagade...aur accident ki shakl mein chupa de..😡

😡 I would say amen to that. Actually he should have gotten a wife like Rangeeli and would then have realised what a wife is.

I
He is a NAA MARD in every way......😡
Good for Sia..for giving him a piece of his mind..he deserved every bit of it..

Yes kudos to her for this. 👏

Saw the look on his face....aisa lag raha tha ki abhi Sia ko hi attack karega....😡
Something tells me...that tomorrow he is going to say something demeaning to Sia and Raghav is gonna give it him👏👏....oh how..I would die to see that happening..!!!😊

Sarada, pl don't die now, ab bahut kuch dekhna baaki hai. I want to see Raghav stopping his brother if Yogi as such decides to say anything to Sia. Sia did take the risk, becos she knows that Jogi will report the entire incident to Ammaji and in this heated situation, AMmaji would actually go after Sia now.

Word Count: 0

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

Wonderful episode. Santosh was brilliant. I just hate Joginder for telling amma ji to either kill her or adopt another baby. How can he do that? Raghav was excellent, the way he ask for forgiveness and whole this issue of respecting all women. Raghav should act on it rather then ask forgiveness later.

Absolutely Jogi is a worthless. I guess I am not going to tire my fingers by discussing about that wimp.
RaSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Absolutely Jogi is a worthless. I guess I am not going to tire my fingers by discussing about that wimp.

I am right there with you...
But I sometimes feel...that the man is just so worthless...that why are we even bothering to discuss him...
He isn't even worthy of that.........😡😡😡😡