Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
all u guys are really after me on my RaSia love๐Ÿ˜ณ,but guys i am not going to change jab bhi woh dekkhege i will go drool over them and write gung ho about my fav pair๐Ÿ˜ณ
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Of course, you continue dear.

BTW Bittu kaha hai? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Of course, you continue dear.

BTW Bittu kaha hai? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

we have to search Sia ki jagah kahin bittu to faint nahi ho gayee......๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
sang_hari thumbnail
@poet-mai chup baitnewali nahin hoon๐Ÿ˜‰.main ammaji se shikayat kardoohge sab ki๐Ÿ˜†
where else will i go to drool .i will share it with all u guys and have masti and few blushes okay.cheers
@sheetal-bittu is all ready to leave raghav and sia alone .why do u call her and make her heart break even more visible๐Ÿ˜ƒ.if she doesnt' faint in her home.then reading our posts she would really faint
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poet-mai chup baitnewali nahin hoon๐Ÿ˜‰.main ammaji se shikayat kardoohge sab ki๐Ÿ˜†
where else will i go to drool .i will share it with all u guys and have masti and few blushes okay.cheers
@sheetal-bittu is all ready to leave raghav and sia alone .why do u call her and make her heart break even more visible๐Ÿ˜ƒ.if she doesnt' faint in her home.then reading our posts she would really faint

luv u.....aisa lag raha hai shreya nahi sheela chachi bol rahi hai....๐Ÿคฃ
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

luv u.....aisa lag raha hai shreya nahi sheela chachi bol rahi hai....๐Ÿคฃ

sheila chachi-i take it as a compliment aur from so many days i am admiring sheela chachi so toda toh asar rahhega na๐Ÿ˜†.luv u too guys
Coolsheetal thumbnail

sheila chachi-i take it as a compliment aur from so many days i am admiring sheela chachi so toda toh asar rahhega na๐Ÿ˜†.luv u too guys

Hmmmmm.....rasia ke saath sheela chachi bhi.....yeh toh buy 1 get 1 offer ho gaya....๐Ÿ˜›ROFLROFL
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hmmmmm.....rasia ke saath sheela chachi bhi.....yeh toh buy 1 get 1 offer ho gaya....๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

sheila chachi na reminds me of my mom and my maayka.tumhe toh paata hai that maayka kitne pyari hothi hai ek ladki kheliye
Coolsheetal thumbnail

sheila chachi na reminds me of my mom and my maayka.tumhe toh paata hai that maayka kitne pyari hothi hai ek ladki kheliye

Yes dear,shadi nahi hui hai toh kya hua......mayka is very dear to all girls...๐Ÿ˜›
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

LOL, this is just too hilarious.

Shreya and Sheela Chachi ... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Bittu ko thoda dekh ke rakhna hoga ... lol, hope she is not keeping a vrath too, like you two gals.

Was listening to a song now, reminded me as usual of our cutiepies, so thought of sharing. It's an oldie sung by Asha Bhosle -

aankh mein aankhen daal ke kuch na kehna aur machalna ...

๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by poetic - 14 years ago