Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
raghav should sing "tumne pukara or hum chale aye, jaan hatheli par le aye re. because that is what he will need to do for Sia
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poetic,nina-raghav and sia ke hamare roam roam bas gayeπŸ˜†.this flu is spreading not only in ou forums.my two year old son sings o re pia seeing raghav and sia on screen.youngest member of the fan club probably🀣

Now I am confirmed that we all are suffering from a disease known as RaSia ki deewani and which is being spreading among our near ones........ even my 4 years cousin sister likes them and keeps on asking that when NAIDL will come ........ as she want to see RaSia ........😊😊😊
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Now I am confirmed that we all are suffering from a disease known as RaSia ki deewani and which is being spreading among our near ones........ even my 4 years cousin sister likes them and keeps on asking that when NAIDL will come ........ as she want to see RaSia ........😊😊😊

it is not only a disease but an addiction (a good one).bittu even the next generation is learning to appreciate good and beautiful people around themπŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Thanx shreya....agar sia ka vrath CV's ne jaldi nahi close kiya toh shayad aage lays,kukure pata nahin kya kya bhejna padega...πŸ˜ƒ..even,i started to watch the show because of the two main leads ammaji & sia and the fight b/w for their own POV..😊...what i think,CV's ke wrtiters ko bhi Short Term Memory Loss wali bimari hai,,πŸ˜†,,tabhi toh woh half half plots dikhane ke baad bhool jate hain ki hum kahan par they n kya kar rahe they....aur jab yaad ata hai,to plot phir shuru kar detein hai......inki full memory lane ke liye kisi GHAJINI ko dhoondna padega.....hee...heee..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€£

aare CV's ko lays to bilkul bhi mat dena varna voh log DILLOGICAL ho jayenge aur story gayi paani lene. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†vaise bhi CV's kisi bhi production house ya serial ke hon unke dimaag ki batti jara late ya kam hi jalti hai.
and wid kurkure either they"ll start saying tedha hai(story or track) par mera hai or start making additions of new family members(ckts) in da already existing kabooterkhana wid original kabooters(human + birds) & start singing AMMAJI KI CHATPATI FAMILY.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@poetic,nina-raghav and sia ke hamare roam roam bas gayeπŸ˜†.this flu is spreading not only in ou forums.my two year old son sings o re pia seeing raghav and sia on screen.youngest member of the fan club probably🀣

LOL Shreya, this has to be the coolest one πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

Child labour at it's worst πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ - making him sinf O re piya because you want to hear it. 🀣🀣🀣

poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

Shreya..tu to gayee...teri kuch nahi ho sakta ab..!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I will second that. πŸ˜†

Now I have a song for all of us -

Mere rom rom mein basnewaale Ram
Jagat ke swami, hey antarwami,
main tujhse kya mangu ...

😳
poetic thumbnail

it is not only a disease but an addiction (a good one).bittu even the next generation is learning to appreciate good and beautiful people around themπŸ˜†

Haila Bittu,

Yeh kids ko abhi se hi pyar ka rog lag raha hai ... πŸ˜†. .. lekin acchi baat hai na?

As Shreya said, it's a good addiction and I don't wanna be cured.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

aare CV's ko lays to bilkul bhi mat dena varna voh log DILLOGICAL ho jayenge aur story gayi paani lene. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†vaise bhi CV's kisi bhi production house ya serial ke hon unke dimaag ki batti jara late ya kam hi jalti hai.

and wid kurkure either they"ll start saying tedha hai(story or track) par mera hai or start making additions of new family members(ckts) in da already existing kabooterkhana wid original kabooters(human + birds) & start singing AMMAJI KI CHATPATI FAMILY.πŸ˜‰

LOL Tiny too good. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

But I am most scraed of the tedha hai ... par mera hai stuff. 😲 Can't trust the CVs.

Lekin hum logon ka haal hai Pepsi jaisa,

Yeh dil maangey more. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Aha.
supriya.iyer thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

Supriya,
I saw the pre-cap aired here in the US after the show.
To read the details on the precap..please go to Page 1 of this thread..its the very first post

thnx 4 it......
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

and wid kurkure either they"ll start saying tedha hai(story or track) par mera hai or start making additions of new family members(ckts) in da already existing kabooterkhana wid original kabooters(human + birds) & start singing AMMAJI KI CHATPATI FAMILY.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

LOL...πŸ˜†...Cool one,ek baat to confirm hai ki in CV's ke stupid tracks ki wajah se hama sense of humour develop ho raha hai.....πŸ˜›