Precap for Monday 15th march - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poetic,nina-raghav and sia ke hamare roam roam bas gayeπŸ˜†.this flu is spreading not only in ou forums.my two year old son sings o re pia seeing raghav and sia on screen.youngest member of the fan club probably🀣

Oooohhhhhh......Sooooooooooooo cuttteeeeeeeeee.....hope,very soon whenever he will learn writing,he will post his cutu se comments.....πŸ˜›
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@nina-that's true u know rasia take the cake for the beautiful chemistry they share.it is the kind of romance that dreams are made up of.really the intimate scenes are well shot and well enacted and we feel that we are really there and not watching a soap.phir se bawali bakwas.what to do, control nahin hota.
@ sheetal- that's what i was also thinking that if he had known to write then he would have posted too.we are all mad.we started to talk about rasia again
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

@poetic,nina-raghav and sia ke hamare roam roam bas gayeπŸ˜†.this flu is spreading not only in ou forums.my two year old son sings o re pia seeing raghav and sia on screen.youngest member of the fan club probably🀣

...Shreya...so true..raghav and sia hamare roam roam mein bas gaye hain πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Cannot stop thinking about it...
Aur yeh forums and the friends here are home and family....sab ko ek hi rog lag gaya haiπŸ˜†
RaSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.iyer

but where did u get 2 c the precap?

Supriya,
I saw the pre-cap aired here in the US after the show.
To read the details on the precap..please go to Page 1 of this thread..its the very first post
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope that they show Joginder's feelings towards his wife. Even though he is Namard, he is still living with her for so many years, he must have some idea what she endured over the years. I hope he stands up for his wife. Raghav could have stopped his mom but that was a very shallow attempt by Raghav.
Sia should admit to Raghav that she was party to it too. I think Amma ji knows that Sia was in on it but she could not do anything because there is no proof. Raghav must be very scared to think that sia might be implecated for this crime. I wonder what raghav would have done, if it was indeed Sia in place of Santosh.
Sheela Chachi, Santosh, Sia and Jhoomer should always stay true to one another to beat Amma ji. I hope Amma ji does not succeed in destroying their trust towards onanother. To defeat Amma ji they have to stay togather.
This is the most i have written over the last year.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

...Shreya...so true..raghav and sia hamare roam roam mein bas gaye hain πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Cannot stop thinking about it...
Aur yeh forums and the friends here are home and family....sab ko ek hi rog lag gaya haiπŸ˜†

i know even now i am watching the scene on the next day of the wedding where raghav says "yeh shubaha bahut khubsoorat hai" to sia .uff main mar javan unke romance,chemistry aur understanding par.i have beautiful friends on the forums because of RaSia magic and this forums has another home to me.πŸ‘
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

I hope that they show Joginder's feelings towards his wife. Even though he is Namard, he is still living with her for so many years, he must have some idea what she endured over the years. I hope he stands up for his wife. Raghav could have stopped his mom but that was a very shallow attempt by Raghav.

Sia should admit to Raghav that she was party to it too. I think Amma ji knows that Sia was in on it but she could not do anything because there is no proof. Raghav must be very scared to think that sia might be implecated for this crime. I wonder what raghav would have done, if it was indeed Sia in place of Santosh.
Sheela Chachi, Santosh, Sia and Jhoomer should always stay true to one another to beat Amma ji. I hope Amma ji does not succeed in destroying their trust towards onanother. To defeat Amma ji they have to stay togather.

sia did not trust raghav's love in the beginning because she was convinced that family traits never escape the childern even if they want to.but raghav broke down her resistance likewise think about jogi he has all the while lived under ammaji's shadow and imbibed all her cruelties.it is not easy for jogi to change and i dont expect to him toalso.jogi is not raghav or even gaji.gaji loves his wife to bits but jogi living with his wife for long has not developed any tender feelings for her.he has lost touch with humaness and dont know how he can be redemed.

sia will admit to raghav ultimately that she is involved but raghav will really be frantic with worry to save her from the wrath of ammji.raghav could have like u said made a stronger attempt to save santosh.but the situation is not yet over and will see what happens today.ammaji probably still suspects sia, that raghav knows.so we will see how the situation pans out.
there is no reason why sia,chachi,jhoomar and santosh would mistrust each other as they know the real ammaji and what she is capable of.see in one of the episodes santosh felt that ammaji is trying to separate them all and chachi told her that they will not allow ammaji to do it.so no problems on that ground
RaSia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

@Nina...I agree and want the same thing happening or else the show will use valuable viewers.
And please keep writing.....your thoughts are great and we love to have you on this forum..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by RaSia - 14 years ago
RaSia thumbnail

i know even now i am watching the scene on the next day of the wedding where raghav says "yeh shubaha bahut khubsoorat hai" to sia .uff main mar javan unke romance,chemistry aur understanding par.i have beautiful friends on the forums because of RaSia magic and this forums has another home to me.πŸ‘

Shreya..tu to gayee...teri kuch nahi ho sakta ab..!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

Shreya..tu to gayee...teri kuch nahi ho sakta ab..!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

true mera kuch nahin ho sakta aur hona bhi nahi chahati.😳