Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Amma ji knows that she cannot trust Sunehri and Gajender. But she still trust Rangeeli because she thinks she is going to give her a grandson. Little does she know that Avtar does not even touch her. As mentioned she is a drinker and smoker. May be Amma ji went through same things like her daughters being killed which made her so stone hearted.
Like Joginder and Amma ji say to rule the people every cruelty they are doiong is justified. But it is not, when it is Amma ji's family then their respect is worth everything, how about poor people. They have respect and dignity. Look at what they done to that women who was sent to DM and then Jhoomer and when she find out that it is her family at stake she went and save Jhoomer.
She can go to any extent to get what she want. Look at how she ruined Raghav and Sia's wedding night because she does not want them to be togather. She should know that their hearts and minds are one. I think they can look at one another and tell what the other one is thinking. How can she think by just keeping them apart physically, she can bring distance in them. Unless she thinks that three month apart from one another will draw strain in their relationship. They should have shown Rasia getting closer to one another and that Nirjal Varat angle befor starting with Santosh angle.
I am kind of disappointed at that, and why Raghav did not try to work out why Sia is away from him all the time.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

🀣 very true ..... they are the snakes ...... but look ammaji trust rangeeli like anything ............. I just want to see the ammaji's face when her truth that she is drinker & smoker & is fooling ammaji from so many days will come out ........... it would have been a treat to watch ........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah she would whip all drinks n smoke out of her body once she discovers about rangeeliπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Yeah....that would be fun to see ammaji's young daysπŸ˜†......aur sia raghav ke bahooon meinnnnnnnnnn well its nice to dream sweetie par mujhe nahi lagta ki CV's aisa kuch hone de gaye!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

Amma ji knows that she cannot trust Sunehri and Gajender. But she still trust Rangeeli because she thinks she is going to give her a grandson. Little does she know that Avtar does not even touch her. As mentioned she is a drinker and smoker. May be Amma ji went through same things like her daughters being killed which made her so stone hearted.

Like Joginder and Amma ji say to rule the people every cruelty they are doiong is justified. But it is not, when it is Amma ji's family then their respect is worth everything, how about poor people. They have respect and dignity. Look at what they done to that women who was sent to DM and then Jhoomer and when she find out that it is her family at stake she went and save Jhoomer.
She can go to any extent to get what she want. Look at how she ruined Raghav and Sia's wedding night because she does not want them to be togather. She should know that their hearts and minds are one. I think they can look at one another and tell what the other one is thinking. How can she think by just keeping them apart physically, she can bring distance in them. Unless she thinks that three month apart from one another will draw strain in their relationship. They should have shown Rasia getting closer to one another and that Nirjal Varat angle befor starting with Santosh angle.
I am kind of disappointed at that, and why Raghav did not try to work out why Sia is away from him all the time.

Yeah we all r waiting for raghav to find out about this........πŸ˜†

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
On Sat episode i was truly disappointed with two people
1) Sia- She was the one who forced and made Santosh help Meera and when Ammaji caught Santosh she should have told the truth. Instead she stood quiet and allowed poor santosh to be whipped. If you do something that you believe in you must be brave to admit it
2) Raghav- Raghav should have really saved Santosh. He could have broken open the door and pleaded with his mother to leave her like he did when Sia was being whipped some months ago. He should not be overactive only when Sia is involved and half hearted try when other girls like Sheela and Santosh are involved. Would he have kept quiet if it was his sister Jhumar i am sure he would bring the house down for his small sister if ammaji tries to whip her and the same goes for sia. So why is he quiet when his elder women relatives are being mistreated. He must save them also. Wake up Raghav
All others i did not really disappointed with their reaction as its expected from them.
And Ammaji i think was treated like that by her mother in law or step mother that is why she misbehaves with all women
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

God know's what CV's will show in next episodes as they r more interesting in showing ammaji's winning track always..πŸ˜”...now when the situation is becoming so tense,i really wish that Sia should tell truth to Raghav as she knows that raghav is the only one who can handle ammaji....πŸ˜•

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaSia

totally agree. It is most unfair that Santosh takes all the heat and punishment for this alone when Sia was the one who really supported Meera from running away...Santosh even tried to stop Sia once by saying what if Ammaji finds out. Sia has to come clean with Raghav.

This should really happen as the bond of trust b/w both of them will be easily broken by devil Ammaji....😑
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well as I said yesterday...everyone on laado including the CV's have gone nuts...look at this..beating was not enough that ammaji will make santosh not eat n drink in the kothari....uff another kind of nirjal vrat...I was just wondering has she ever kept a nirjal vrat in her life.....for any of his family members well being!πŸ˜† Anyways thanks for the Precap ...πŸ‘cannot wait for the high voltage drama next week..i m sure with all this crap...we r all going to laugh out of witts...as well CV's have forgot about sia's fast n also that she n raghav r newly wedded!πŸ˜†

Only we all r concerned about the RASIA's life dear..😳..CV's r more concerned on Ammaji,shayad Ammaji ne unhe bhi dhamki rakhi hai.....😈
Coolsheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yup dear that too wht i wads thinking wht has made amma so heartless towards her bahu'sπŸ˜†..Sia bahut ho gaya bhagna ab faint ho jao raghav ke bahoon meinπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hmmmmmmmmm....so nice to imagine afer this.....😍😍.....i really wish megah bus ek baar yeh CV's tumhari baat maan le.....aage ka part apne aap Rasia manage kar lenge....heee...heee...πŸ˜›

Coolsheetal thumbnail

Same pinch....πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 0