Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ poetic - hey you wont believe, but i was also thinking the same that since both RaSia has some connection with Delhi, isnt it possible they they are made to go thr for some days for ANY reason........this track is getting so heavy that we all need a breather and so does RaSia........the track can go on simultaneously at veerpur but we can have some nice moments in between πŸ˜‰.........
@nina - very well written, both the posts...........RaSia has come together after so many hurdles that there should not be any room for misunderstandings between them now......they should have complete support and understanding for each other.......i also agree that CV's have this tendency of leaving things half-way.....if they have started a track they should complete it..........i have lost count of how many days have passed since sia started her vrath, the CV's have forgotten it totally.....they should have run both the santosh and sia track simutaneously...........
i feel the CV's are very pessimistic, coz 95% of the times they show and glorify negative aspects, all the atrocities and crimes and 5% they show positive or happy things happening..........and even when they show happy track, in between they'll show ammaji planning and plotting but never vice versa.......
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Sweety, it's all about glorifying negativity on television.

@ Nina - YOu said what I wanted to say, I wonder how Raghav would react if Ammaji issues such a farman against Sia? I don't think, as far as possible, he wouldn't let Amamji touch Sia, especially with the hunter. Since he knows how difficult the path of their getting together has been, he wouldn't want to sacrifice the trust and understanding between them.

I also feelt hat Raghav knows very well that SIa is also involved, that's why he was so worried for her.
Next time when Ammaji calls such a Panchayat, I would prefer him standing beside Sia, rather than sitting on their thrones.
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poetic, i am sure that is not your name. It does look like they are sitting on their throns and rest the women standing behind them. I really do not like that. They are showing that women are inferior to them. I guess it happens in India in lot of villages. The life their is very hard. I do not live in India but still can feel happening in lot of villages. We have come such a long way in technology that these people have to be taught. I hope Sia and Raghav teach them. Raghav and Sia both know that it depends on a man what sex the baby is going to be.
I think in one episode Avtar mention it to chanda that she should not worry about it too much as it is up to the man. They should start education from home. I do not like rangeeli, sunehri and gajender. They are like snakes, always ready to bite. Amma Ji should be more concerned about that then Santosh.
Santosh is so nice, amma ji should be feeling sorry for her rather then beating her up, I somehow cannot relate to Amma ji's character unless somthing happened to her earlier in her younge days. Let us wait and watch what happens.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes Megha, they need to show some sense now and that too in the positive aspect.
The crimes that are being committed against Santosh are heinous and what Ammaji is going to get out of it is anybody's guess! A broken spirit maybe.

BTW, I am interested in seeing how Ammaji's life was with her husband and what turned into such a women-hater, though there are no excuses for this crime.

Plus, CVS need to show the vrath aspect in Sia's life as well.

@ Nina - I agree too, that being a newly wedded she needs better dresses. 😊 And Sia should faint in front of Raghav, otherwise everything will be hushed up.

Yup dear that too wht i wads thinking wht has made amma so heartless towards her bahu'sπŸ˜†..Sia bahut ho gaya bhagna ab faint ho jao raghav ke bahoon meinπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

They should give special attention to the things that are happening in Sia's and Santosh's life. Whatever they dish they should complete it. Raghav should know what extent his mother can go to separate Raghav and Sia. Raghav and Sia should be a strength for one another. Looking at the way Raghav was looking at Joginder, not doing anything for his wife, I think he was horrified by what he was seeing. I think Raghav will stand for Sia this time because he knows that Sia's heart is clean. Nirjal Varat and Santosh should be a major turning point in the show. I also want Raghav and Sia to eventually have a baby girl. Raghav fighing to save his girl with Amma ji.

Absolutely dear..only raghav can change ammaji n for this he needs to know his mothers truth..Hope so with wht santosh has faced will open raghav's closed eyes again n he will understand that whtever she did was for her pride n not for sanjogi's happiness..n he sides by sia n find a solution to the problem created by ammajiπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Aww so sweet of you Nina.

I agree with what you have written. Raghav indeed looked horrified when he saw her brother standing there like a statue, doing nothing. They showed it for a brief second so many could have missed it.

It's also true that he knows that Sia has helped someone with a clean heart and there is nothing profitable for herself that she is looking out at in the given situations.

BTW, Raghav was looking after the business in Delhi and Sia had done her education in Delhi. Isn't it possible they get invited for a friend's wedding or something in Delhi so that they can go there for a couple of days? πŸ˜‰ Things would lighten up a bit.

Yeah after this incident i too feel raghav will realise that sia is doing all this for sanjogi's happiness n so taht she can make sanjogi walk on the coreect path n achieve their happiness...yeah delhi wali shaadi ka idea acha hai..aur isse bahane se kisse ache doctor se milkar problem ko bhi sort kar le gayeπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

It is about time. There must be a reason that against all odds Sia and Raghav are one. They are both educated, they should be able to enlighten Amma ji but I do not think this will happen in near future. I want Raghav and Sia fighting togather with Sheela chachi, Jhoomer, Avtar, Dhiraj and Santosh and let us not foget Chanda. They have got a good number of people behind them. I would have love to see Raghav' s expression if sia is to be beaten by Amma ji. Let us wait and watch what they dish out for us. I really like this serial, it is a gem of a serial then anyother serial shown on television. Love to see Raghav and Sia togather, they have a beautiful chemistry with one another. I think when Raghav ask Sia where she was and the way Sia reacted, he understood that she have something to do with it, the look Raghav had in his eyes to watch for, their touches are so genuine.

Well sabse pehle he would have stopped ammaji kyunki uski sia ka sawaal tha..n surely he knows sia quiet well from inside out...no wonder he was worried when amma called them
!πŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Poetic, i am sure that is not your name. It does look like they are sitting on their throns and rest the women standing behind them. I really do not like that. They are showing that women are inferior to them. I guess it happens in India in lot of villages. The life their is very hard. I do not live in India but still can feel happening in lot of villages. We have come such a long way in technology that these people have to be taught. I hope Sia and Raghav teach them. Raghav and Sia both know that it depends on a man what sex the baby is going to be.

I think in one episode Avtar mention it to chanda that she should not worry about it too much as it is up to the man. They should start education from home. I do not like rangeeli, sunehri and gajender. They are like snakes, always ready to bite. Amma Ji should be more concerned about that then Santosh.
Santosh is so nice, amma ji should be feeling sorry for her rather then beating her up, I somehow cannot relate to Amma ji's character unless somthing happened to her earlier in her younge days. Let us wait and watch what happens.

Yeah its so strange that ammaji's character is shown so dark without a reasonπŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I do not like rangeeli, sunehri and gajender. They are like snakes, always ready to bite. Amma Ji should be more concerned about that then Santosh.

🀣🀣🀣🀣 very true ..... they are the snakes ...... but look ammaji trust rangeeli like anything ............. I just want to see the ammaji's face when her truth that she is drinker & smoker & is fooling ammaji from so many days will come out ........... it would have been a treat to watch ........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Abbaji would have prefer to die rather than living a married life with this lady called ammaji πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......... I really want a track where ammaji's married life is shown ........ I think it will be because of dharmveer Sanghwan and may be sheela chachi will know little bit of it........

I can dream 😍 how romantic it will be Sia fainting in Raghav's Arm ......... ammaji will be 😲😲 yeh kya ho gaya ,,,,,,,, main tho inko dur karna chati thi yeh tho pass aa gaye.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago