Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well as I said yesterday...everyone on laado including the CV's have gone nuts...look at this..beating was not enough that ammaji will make santosh not eat n drink in the kothari....uff another kind of nirjal vrat...I was just wondering has she ever kept a nirjal vrat in her life.....for any of his family members well being!πŸ˜† Anyways thanks for the Precap ...πŸ‘cannot wait for the high voltage drama next week..i m sure with all this crap...we r all going to laugh out of witts...as well CV's have forgot about sia's fast n also that she n raghav r newly wedded!πŸ˜†

They have already forgot both the things ........... no sign of keeping nirjal varth is shown in Sia's face .......now i think its high time to give them doses.......u know latto ke bhoot bato se nahi mante.....
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

They have already forgot both the things ........... no sign of keeping nirjal varth is shown in Sia's face .......now i think its high time to give them doses.......u know latto ke bhoot bato se nahi mante.....

yeah rightttttttttttπŸ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I really wish all this antics of ammaji would have been seen by Sonali ...... God she would had a major heart- attack ..... by watching her lovely -dovely sasu maa in drankula's avtar...... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well she would have run at 1000kms speed from there to londonπŸ˜†
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sonali would have been horrified at the things that are happening in Sanghwan family. Sia should faint and Raghav would then know that she is been keeping the Varat for three days. It has to be shown. As sia is a new dulhan she should be given nicer clothes.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Well as I said yesterday...everyone on laado including the CV's have gone nuts...look at this..beating was not enough that ammaji will make santosh not eat n drink in the kothari....uff another kind of nirjal vrat...I was just wondering has she ever kept a nirjal vrat in her life.....for any of his family members well being!πŸ˜† Anyways thanks for the Precap ...πŸ‘cannot wait for the high voltage drama next week..i m sure with all this crap...we r all going to laugh out of witts...as well CV's have forgot about sia's fast n also that she n raghav r newly wedded!πŸ˜†

Yes Megha, they need to show some sense now and that too in the positive aspect.
The crimes that are being committed against Santosh are heinous and what Ammaji is going to get out of it is anybody's guess! A broken spirit maybe.

BTW, I am interested in seeing how Ammaji's life was with her husband and what turned into such a women-hater, though there are no excuses for this crime.

Plus, CVS need to show the vrath aspect in Sia's life as well.

@ Nina - I agree too, that being a newly wedded she needs better dresses. 😊 And Sia should faint in front of Raghav, otherwise everything will be hushed up.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
ninaatwal thumbnail
They should give special attention to the things that are happening in Sia's and Santosh's life. Whatever they dish they should complete it. Raghav should know what extent his mother can go to separate Raghav and Sia. Raghav and Sia should be a strength for one another. Looking at the way Raghav was looking at Joginder, not doing anything for his wife, I think he was horrified by what he was seeing. I think Raghav will stand for Sia this time because he knows that Sia's heart is clean. Nirjal Varat and Santosh should be a major turning point in the show. I also want Raghav and Sia to eventually have a baby girl. Raghav fighing to save his girl with Amma ji.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

They should give special attention to the things that are happening in Sia's and Santosh's life. Whatever they dish they should complete it. Raghav should know what extent his mother can go to separate Raghav and Sia. Raghav and Sia should be a strength for one another. Looking at the way Raghav was looking at Joginder, not doing anything for his wife, I think he was horrified by what he was seeing. I think Raghav will stand for Sia this time because he knows that Sia's heart is clean. Nirjal Varat and Santosh should be a major turning point in the show. I also want Raghav and Sia to eventually have a baby girl. Raghav fighing to save his girl with Amma ji.

Aww so sweet of you Nina.

I agree with what you have written. Raghav indeed looked horrified when he saw her brother standing there like a statue, doing nothing. They showed it for a brief second so many could have missed it.

It's also true that he knows that Sia has helped someone with a clean heart and there is nothing profitable for herself that she is looking out at in the given situations.

BTW, Raghav was looking after the business in Delhi and Sia had done her education in Delhi. Isn't it possible they get invited for a friend's wedding or something in Delhi so that they can go there for a couple of days? πŸ˜‰ Things would lighten up a bit.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@nina-well written tere moo main ghee shakar.all u said should happen
ninaatwal thumbnail
It is about time. There must be a reason that against all odds Sia and Raghav are one. They are both educated, they should be able to enlighten Amma ji but I do not think this will happen in near future. I want Raghav and Sia fighting togather with Sheela chachi, Jhoomer, Avtar, Dhiraj and Santosh and let us not foget Chanda. They have got a good number of people behind them. I would have love to see Raghav' s expression if sia is to be beaten by Amma ji. Let us wait and watch what they dish out for us. I really like this serial, it is a gem of a serial then anyother serial shown on television. Love to see Raghav and Sia togather, they have a beautiful chemistry with one another. I think when Raghav ask Sia where she was and the way Sia reacted, he understood that she have something to do with it, the look Raghav had in his eyes to watch for, their touches are so genuine.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

It is about time. There must be a reason that against all odds Sia and Raghav are one. They are both educated, they should be able to enlighten Amma ji but I do not think this will happen in near future. I want Raghav and Sia fighting togather with Sheela chachi, Jhoomer, Avtar, Dhiraj and Santosh and let us not foget Chanda. They have got a good number of people behind them. I would have love to see Raghav' s expression if sia is to be beaten by Amma ji. Let us wait and watch what they dish out for us. I really like this serial, it is a gem of a serial then anyother serial shown on television. Love to see Raghav and Sia togather, they have a beautiful chemistry with one another. I think when Raghav ask Sia where she was and the way Sia reacted, he understood that she have something to do with it, the look Raghav had in his eyes to watch for, their touches are so genuine.

nina well written i know that raghav and sia were separated for nine long months and their love grew after the separation and they have crossed enough number of hurdles to be together.the reason that they are together is probably-they have the support and blessings of too many people and also ultimately lot of people are dependant on them to save them from the tyranny of ammaji.ammaji's only educated son is also her weakness whose weakness is sia.he knows that sia always helps people in trouble esp women.he very well knows that sia would have helped santosh somehow and that is why he was tense .so lets hope they understand each other much better as lot of people are dependant on their status quo to correct things in the haveli.raghav and sia as u said have beautiful chemistry and along with storyline is making it a hell of serial to watch.so cute they look together so explosive their chemistry