Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL, this is just too hilarious.

Shreya and Sheela Chachi ... 🀣🀣🀣

Bittu ko thoda dekh ke rakhna hoga ... lol, hope she is not keeping a vrath too, like you two gals.

Was listening to a song now, reminded me as usual of our cutiepies, so thought of sharing. It's an oldie sung by Asha Bhosle -

aankh mein aankhen daal ke kuch na kehna aur machalna ...

πŸ˜†

kyun meri itni tareef horahaehai paata nahinπŸ˜†,but maina na vrat kholliya aur ghoom phirke poet comes back to RaSia and after yesterday's episode all of us are even more latoo on themmaine toh vrath kholiya but sia ka vrat kab kholege yeh log.
aur bittu toh shayad raghav khelie vrath rakhaoga isslye forums me nahin dikhiπŸ˜† aree yaar the song selection we are becming experts
πŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOL, this is just too hilarious.

Shreya and Sheela Chachi ... 🀣🀣🀣

Bittu ko thoda dekh ke rakhna hoga ... lol, hope she is not keeping a vrath too, like you two gals.

Was listening to a song now, reminded me as usual of our cutiepies, so thought of sharing. It's an oldie sung by Asha Bhosle -

aankh mein aankhen daal ke kuch na kehna aur machalna ...

πŸ˜†

I have kept varth ..... but that is for navratri ............ not for Raghav πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰........ after thinking a lot ....... I concluded that Raghav ke saat ammaji free may milegi .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........ oh god my life will be 🀒 I withdraw myself ........ main apne sabdh wapas leti hu .........no more darling Raghav ......😭😭

bittu31 thumbnail

Of course, you continue dear.

BTW Bittu kaha hai? πŸ˜ƒ

I am at home , busy with navratri pooja and varth πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ but I really loved that u guys miss me πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

we have to search Sia ki jagah kahin bittu to faint nahi ho gayee......πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€£

kahi to realism dikhe .πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am not MRS STRONG so I have to faint...........but because of this navratri varth .... even though in this I can drink as much as water i want and can eat once in a day🀣 πŸ˜‰
bittu31 thumbnail
Sherya ....... u r very lucky to get the compliment -----that u talks like Sheela chachi .... the only sane person in whole krishna vaas ..........😊😊
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Sherya ....... u r very lucky to get the compliment -----that u talks like Sheela chachi .... the only sane person in whole krishna vaas ..........😊😊

Shreya, the only sane person in this Section? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Thanks God, Bittu ne Raghav Darling ko wapas kar diya ... warna Sia darling ko bahut mushkil hota. Now I wanna see how's he going to keep him away?
sang_hari thumbnail

Shreya, the only sane person in this Section? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Thanks God, Bittu ne Raghav Darling ko wapas kar diya ... warna Sia darling ko bahut mushkil hota. Now I wanna see how's he going to keep him away?

see poet,people think my bawali bakwas is sane to be compared to sheela chachiπŸ˜†
bittu u are the one who has got sane as u dont want ammaji free with raghav in your life.i know that u dont have self control like sia and u will immediately leave the vrath if u have a guy like raghav near u all the time😳

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

see poet,people think my bawali bakwas is sane to be compared to sheela chachiπŸ˜†

Isi liye toh main has rahi hoon ... 🀣

bittu u are the one who has got sane as u dont want ammaji free with raghav in your life.i know that u dont have self control like sia and u will immediately leave the vrath if u have a guy like raghav near u all the time😳

as it is Ammaji free bilkul nahi chalega ... isiliye it's Raghav jaisa πŸ˜†

sang_hari thumbnail
a sasuma like ammaji is a serious no no,as it is even an ordinary saas is a difficult proposition what happens if it is a difficult one like ammaji.ram protect people from all the ammaji type sasumas.

people are too kind to me yaar i think that my hope all that the time that rasia ka milan zaroor hoga has made me the sheela chachi of our gangπŸ˜†.shela chachi is the eternal hopeful who predicted tha raghav-sia would become rasia one day.bilkul woh bhi rasia bawali hain meri tarah
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

[/QUOTE}
Why to control .....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am not going to control myself ....... I know all the subjects of Rasia are very Good . i.e chemistry , science etc but their maths is very poor ....... they can't get that 2+2 = 4 .... my maths is pretty good I will get that 2+2=4 and will not allow my sasumaa to do such things .......

BTW I am still unmarried .......